PDA

View Full Version : I'm taking part into iOS 5 beta program

Darkfader
06-27-2011, 03:32 PM
Right, many of you might not know, but i'm working at my local apple center. Today had big surprise and being able to take part into iOS 5 beta program. CHEERS!

Now installing iOS5 beta version
screenshots coming until it's ready.
Here is some details, http://www.apple.com/ios/ios5/

Arterra
06-27-2011, 03:55 PM
Did you just get it? I had some ios5 offer in email a months go, am signed up as a developer, but really could care less lol.

Darkfader
06-27-2011, 04:54 PM
Did you just get it? I had some ios5 offer in email a months go, am signed up as a developer, but really could care less lol.

I think i know which e-mails you talking about, those are not straight offer of ios5. Remember getting em myself too and those are about ios5 beta roll where certain amount of developers have acces to beta program.

Zeus
06-27-2011, 04:57 PM
I think i know which e-mails you talking about, those are not straight offer of ios5. Remember getting em myself too and those are about ios5 beta roll where certain amount of developers have acces to beta program.

Do you mind PMing me what Samhayne edited out from your original post? I'm interested in this, so any information that you might have said on it may be useful to me :). Even if I don't get to test it, it should be a good read.

Darkfader
06-27-2011, 04:59 PM
Do you mind PMing me what Samhayne edited out from your original post? I'm interested in this, so any information that you might have said on it may be useful to me :). Even if I don't get to test it, it should be a good read.

It's something stupid what i wrote down and stays away from now on. :))

EDIT: This beta build is still pretty buggy, or least my iphone for some reason freeze almost all the time for couple seconds. Propably reseting back to iOS 4 later today.

Good new notification system, all notifications on one page which is accessed by sliding it from top of screen.

bah, pl crashing randomly with this, time to reset back to old version. :)