PDA

View Full Version : I'm missing 91 platinum

arthur93
06-27-2011, 03:55 PM
I created a Netflix account through the PL app last night. I've watched a couple of movies. I still don't have my Platinum and I really want to reserve my name for Star Legends. It ends tomorrow so any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

nmyxspaceship
06-27-2011, 03:59 PM
This does happen often too me to i would just wait for another hour or two and then maybe you should report it to tapjoy because they distribute the plat. To report this to tapjoy go to the bottom of the offer wall and there should be something that says didnt recieve platinum or something like that. Hope I helped:)

Lol I made just for you

http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x378/insthov/IMG_00181.png

TANKKAAR
06-27-2011, 04:03 PM
1) I believe when you sign up through tap joy it specifies it takes 48hrs to process :)

2) When that time frame has passed if you still haven't received the Plat then you should contact tapjoy support.

Hope this helps :)

Snakespeare
06-27-2011, 04:45 PM
The Netflix plat does come eventually. It's just the slowest I've ever seen. Took about 24 hrs for mine.

drewcapu
06-27-2011, 04:55 PM
Offers like this will take longer than the typical download & open tapjoy offers. They've got to verify that the person doing the offer hasn't done it before, so they'll check your info and what-not.

Zeus
06-27-2011, 04:56 PM
Yea, but the Netflix platinum is awesome, regardless of the amount of time it takes to process of it. 91 free platinum and they deliver? Nobody should be complaining. Everybody I have known that did the Netflix sign up got their platinum within the 48 hours it notified you about. Just have to wait a while. Heck, I still have 67 platinum from the Netflix app. Haven't bought platinum in like 3 weeks, I think TapJoy and me are starting to have a good relationship. Of course, when new games come and I feel like the developer's should earn the money from my own wallet, I will buy platinum as opposed to using TapJoy. I think I'm getting a bit off topic now, so I'm going to end this post, right now. :D

Twinkman
06-27-2011, 05:08 PM
the missing platinum thing never works for me

Silentarrow
06-27-2011, 05:21 PM
Good thing I found this! I didn't receive 12 plat along time ago for this one app.
Edit: when using this i typed gmail.co... Do you think they will figure out i meant .com?

Zeus
06-27-2011, 05:34 PM
Good thing I found this! I didn't receive 12 plat along time ago for this one app.
Edit: when using this i typed gmail.co... Do you think they will figure out i meant .com?

No, it's a computer program. They don't individually go through them. You will probably need to fill out the form again, correctly.

Kylghan
06-28-2011, 01:34 AM
I known this has nothing to do with this post. But I've noticed I have an iPod and I don't get any of the apps on tapjoy that give you more then 1 plat. Sucks, my boyfriend has an andriod and he gets all the good ones that give you 35, 91 plat. Does anyone know if that's only for the andriod or if my tapjoy is just messed?