PDA

View Full Version : Arcane keys and platinum kits

Bidiel
02-03-2016, 05:14 AM
Hello all, what do u think if we can open rengol lockeds, event lockeds without spend real.money? I mean of course the platinum will be needed in game but for the people who can spend real money or dont have credit card have the same.chances to loot cool stuff from lockeds, well we have some ideas to do that, Arcane keys or platinum kits, let me.explain this, and is an example of prices:

Arcane key: A kit of 5 consumible arcane keys have a price of 70 platinum, is a tradeable kit of keys that can be used to open rengol crates and event crates.

Platinum kits: a platinum kit have a rate of 1-1 platinum

Each platinum kit have an amount of 50 platinum.

i mean for example: "I buy 75 platinum from STS store and i have the option to buy a 'platinum kit' i can buy the 50 platinum kit and is a tradeable kit that can be trade in auction etc," so i have 25 platinum on my character but i have 50 platinun on my pocket.

As u can see the platinum kit is better cause non-plat users can play better with the advantages of platinum, platinum users will be happy cause their have another way to make gold and a very good amount of gold.from that, and the most important of all STS will be more happy cause the platinum sale will increasse and that means $$$$ and the 3 party gold sales could be erase from game.

The same with Arcane keys but that is limited in use, cause obviously that keys have only a use, open lockeds.

But that r some advantages from that waht do u think about that?

And sorry for my english xD im trying to do the best xD

Extreme2014
02-05-2016, 05:57 PM
Plat gonna be cheap and ofc AL won't do it because their business will be ruined and even if they do your idea they will immediately bring something else that cost money.