PDA

View Full Version : new update video

thugimmortal
06-27-2011, 06:47 PM
Why the video doesnt get posted to the forum ill never know.

Pocket Legends A quick clip as you enter an area of Nuri's Hallows, one of the 55+ adventure areas coming in the Pocket Legends Expansion "Music, Madness and Blood!" The camera sweep tech our area designers now have access to that was originally developed for Star Legends: The Blackstar Chronicles that is now included in Pocket Legends. Look for a lot more use of this kind of stuff in the future NurisUndead.wmv www.youtube.com As you enter one of the adventure areas included in Nuri's Hallows, you'll see a camera sweep of the area. This is a new piece of tech our area designers have access to that was originally developed for Star Legends: The Blackstar Chronicles that is now Legends: The Blackstar Chronicles that is now included in Pocket Legends

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=kirPUcewVYI

Sent from my GT540 using Tapatalk

Register
06-27-2011, 06:57 PM
wow thats weird....looks like a mix of dark forest and forest haven cuz of the zombies...but notice the thing moving in the back? o.O.0...waay at the end you can see a skeleton! and another thing to be found..

Darkfader
06-27-2011, 07:52 PM
Who ever posted reply into that video at facebook, have exactly made my toughts to words.
"Welcome to dark forest #2. Now i'm bit disapointed...."

OrangeDreams
06-27-2011, 07:56 PM
This is the circus thing right? Will probably be revisits from all of PL.

There's something bouncing in the back. . .

noobmigo
06-27-2011, 07:59 PM
This is the circus thing right? Will probably be revisits from all of PL.

There's something bouncing in the back. . .

Skeleton walking. ^^

thugimmortal
06-27-2011, 08:05 PM
Lol at the Zombie wearing head phones
The thing bouncing looks like a box or something maybe a ghettoblaster lol
I wish the clip was a tad longer than 6 seconds we dont really get a taste.

Cascade
06-27-2011, 08:06 PM
Don't be so fast to criticize...Dont criticize until you actually play it...just because you saw a 5 second video sweep doesnt mean you know everything about the update...

Darkfader
06-27-2011, 08:09 PM
Here is screenshot for everyone. :) btw, thugimmortals ghettoblaster not shown on this one :'D

http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/5834/plegend.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/585/plegend.jpg/)

thugimmortal
06-27-2011, 08:16 PM
Don't be so fast to criticize...Dont criticize until you actually play it...just because you saw a 5 second video sweep doesnt mean you know everything about the update...

Too true never judge a book by its cover thats my motto

lol at darkfader you barely see the boncing box thing in the vid

Darkfader
06-27-2011, 08:18 PM
Too true never judge a book by its cover thats my motto

lol at darkfader you barely see the boncing box thing in the vid

Umm did you watch on phone/pad or at computer? When watching full screen on computer and stops video it's pretty clear. :)

btw, regrading this image it could really be this "ghettoblaster" LOL

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/247082_232941966723297_110165572334271_1090118_296 6817_n.jpg

thugimmortal
06-27-2011, 08:26 PM
Umm did you watch on phone/pad or at computer? When watching full screen on computer and stops video it's pretty clear. :)

Yeah i saw it on my phone on youtube HD
its clear but its at the end of the video and fades out and cant really make it out.
I wish there was more to see and discuss lol
A ghettoblaster was my first thought lol as the zombies are wearing head phones and the theme is music

Pharcyde
06-27-2011, 08:34 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kirPUcewVYI

Wow. Idk about the new maps. Zombies aren't too appealing to me..

Ebalere
06-27-2011, 08:51 PM
Yeah this is getting old.. sigh.. all this time they had and all they came up with was slap pre existing vanities on pre existing monsters? I'm trying to stay positive but really? I just hope the new gears arent just recolored old stuff, or i'll probably be lookin for a new game, seeing as how if that happens, then we know what to expect in blackstar..

Pharcyde
06-27-2011, 08:53 PM
Yeah this is getting old.. sigh.. all this time they had and all they came up with was slap pre existing vanities on pre existing monsters? I'm trying to stay positive but really? I just hope the new gears arent just recolored old stuff, or i'll probably be lookin for a new game, seeing as how if that happens, then we know what to expect in blackstar..

Sadly, I think the devs have fallen for blackstar. I hate to say it, but blackstar was their baby. Now that it's becoming real, all their time and energy is being put towards that game. If I am correct, the devs planned to hire a new team just for Pocket Legends, while they monitored Blackstar.

Samhayne
06-27-2011, 08:53 PM

Hey guys, it's a quick clip to show the camera tech. Don't read too much into it :) We'll have more clips to tease what's in "Music, Madness and Blood" over the coming weeks.

Darkfader
06-27-2011, 09:01 PM
Even all material what shown about this new campaign is all some sort of old seen stuff as remade, i see one sort of explanation for this.
Have anyone else seen same as me, map of alterra is all the way pretty full at the moment, propably last campaign to alterra (everything compiled together from existing places) and then we move to another "world" / area. :)

Pharcyde
06-27-2011, 09:04 PM
Even all material what shown about this new campaign is all some sort of old seen stuff as remade, i see one sort of explanation for this.
Have anyone else seen same as me, map of alterra is all the way pretty full at the moment, propably last campaign to alterra (everything compiled together from existing places) and then we move to another "world" / area. :)

I'm really hoping their going to do something like Maple Story did. New locations/worlds only available to certain levels. I mean who wouldn't like a new land, were the lowest levels were level 60's and 61's? :o

Darkfader
06-27-2011, 09:05 PM
I'm really hoping their going to do something like Maple Story did. New locations/worlds only available to certain levels. I mean who wouldn't like a new land, were the lowest levels were level 60's and 61's? :o

Yeah thats exactly what i think there is upcoming. :) And it would be very nice.

Pharcyde
06-27-2011, 09:08 PM
Yeah thats exactly what i think there is upcoming. :) And it would be very nice.

I hope for it, but I honestly don't see it coming out. It just doesn't fit Spacetimes style to do something like that. :/

choco
06-27-2011, 09:49 PM
stop treating a phone game like its a full fledged PC game.....resources are not as plentiful and space is a premium. whats the total download now....30MB?

perhaps many of you got nice new phones for xmas where this isn't a problem....perhaps you have way to much time on your hands to play video games because repetition is cause for quitting....or otherwise, a lack of understanding of what it takes to produce a game causes unreasonable reactions.....or failure to observe that very few developers reinvest profits to make a game better.

could just be im outta touch with this me-first generation....where the most important things are what goes on in cyberspace rather than the dinner table. makes me very sad that this is who will be making executive decisions when im retired.

so whine away....cant deal with this forum anymore. every other post is crying about some perceived misdeed or injustice. while this game may not be perfect, its still second to none. yet it seems thats not good enough....so very sad.....

thugimmortal
06-28-2011, 09:28 AM
stop treating a phone game like its a full fledged PC game.....resources are not as plentiful and space is a premium. whats the total download now....30MB?

perhaps many of you got nice new phones for xmas where this isn't a problem....perhaps you have way to much time on your hands to play video games because repetition is cause for quitting....or otherwise, a lack of understanding of what it takes to produce a game causes unreasonable reactions.....or failure to observe that very few developers reinvest profits to make a game better.

could just be im outta touch with this me-first generation....where the most important things are what goes on in cyberspace rather than the dinner table. makes me very sad that this is who will be making executive decisions when im retired.

so whine away....cant deal with this forum anymore. every other post is crying about some perceived misdeed or injustice. while this game may not be perfect, its still second to none. yet it seems thats not good enough....so very sad.....

I respect your opinion but i only posted this thread to have some constructive debate and just so the video is on the forum too.
please do not turn the thread into a flame war as sam said earlier the video is only to show the camera effects.

Ebalere
06-28-2011, 11:01 AM

Hey guys, it's a quick clip to show the camera tech. Don't read too much into it :) We'll have more clips to tease what's in "Music, Madness and Blood" over the coming weeks.

Ok sam i'll stay positive. Hopefully u guys see where we, the players are coming from. I know phones dont have unlimited resources, and its not WoW, so i'll make the best of it. It makes me wish there was a "desktop legends" tho lol

Samhayne
06-28-2011, 11:01 AM
Complete speculation: But are we sure both new areas are 55+?
I would think only one is 55+ and the other is an area revamp. I'd guess Dark Forest.

But complete speculation on my part. May the rumors fly high! in the sky! through space! and beyond!

Both Nuri's Hallows and Mount Fang will be level 55+ adventure areas.

Ovocotto
06-28-2011, 11:04 AM
Hey Sam do u want put any others new immage of the new lvl:D
If u want ty:)

Samhayne
06-28-2011, 11:20 AM
Hey Sam do u want put any others new immage of the new lvl:D
If u want ty:)

We'll have more images and video from the new areas over the coming days and weeks.

Ovocotto
06-28-2011, 11:37 AM
We'll have more images and video from the new areas over the coming days and weeks.

Yay ty a lot Sam:D