PDA

View Full Version : Mystery armor

Pokechmp
06-27-2011, 07:41 PM
I already got mirage robes of cosmos, so what do I do with my mystery armor?

Haikus
06-27-2011, 07:43 PM
Stash it... Quest are for those OCD people who want to finish all 190 quest.. ;)

Pharcyde
06-27-2011, 09:14 PM
Stash it... Quest are for those OCD people who want to finish all 190 quest.. ;)

Example :rolleyes:

http://i871.photobucket.com/albums/ab276/brandonb3/5e15b65a.jpg

Pokechmp
06-28-2011, 06:42 AM
Example :rolleyes:

http://i871.photobucket.com/albums/ab276/brandonb3/5e15b65a.jpgWait, is that for the sewers or something?

wvhills
06-28-2011, 02:24 PM
I already got mirage robes of cosmos, so what do I do with my mystery armor?

I just turned level 50 and had the cosmos armor also. I went ahead and completed the quests for mystery armor and helm (didn't do the weapon) and I'm glad I did. Both pieces add +7 damage, so that's +14 for both. You lose 5 armor but I bought a 5 armor ring to make up for it. I currently wear the mystery and switch to cosmos when I need extra armor.

Pokechmp
06-28-2011, 09:13 PM
I just turned level 50 and had the cosmos armor also. I went ahead and completed the quests for mystery armor and helm (didn't do the weapon) and I'm glad I did. Both pieces add +7 damage, so that's +14 for both. You lose 5 armor but I bought a 5 armor ring to make up for it. I currently wear the mystery and switch to cosmos when I need extra armor.Oh ok. How do u get helm quest? And now I have two jacob helms lol so what should I do with one or both of them?

Pokechmp
06-28-2011, 09:14 PM
Oh and I have cosmos staff so I have armor set that gives extra armor and dmg so...

wvhills
06-29-2011, 07:42 AM
Oh and I have cosmos staff so I have armor set that gives extra armor and dmg so...

I have the jacob's helm and keepers staff also and know that it does give a set bonus. The mystery armor and helm still have more damage though.
I'd just sell the extra helm, I think they're only running about 7k though.
I started doing the cyber quests and if there is a bear who will tank I'll use my mystery armor and helm to max damage. If there's no bear then I'll use my cosmos with the extra armor.
In the player's guide section of the forums there's a guide on the quests. Check there to see who you get the quests from the complete the mystery helm!
Good luck!