View Full Version : It's time sts did something

Twomucho
02-03-2016, 03:01 PM
Tell me I cry tell me what u will , but we all need to talk about the elephant in the room.

Pvp has become a leader boarder gang ground and a fix is needed.
Pvp should be fun and equal and as long as the current system stands the same gangers , who u can see by reading the lb names, will continue to just enter maps and hunt "food" as they call it.
Pvp would be a great aspect of the game I would enjoy but as it stands right now it's not enjoyable to anyone accept the top guild lb gangers.
..normal players are not the ones causing the problems its those with kdr that are positive in most cases.
I'm not blaming every lb player , but from running the pvp map recently , ur so called number one players are the problems not the solution...
one fix could possibly be if u enter a map, kill a few , and then leave before someone actually finishes flagging a room or the death match ends ,then any kills u accumulated in the match will be taken away...
death match should hold a spawn zone where u are safe , to stop the spawn killing rogues u can't see on ur screen
This leads us to another exploit
And that is vision itself in the team death match maps..
.I mean how can any creator not see these are legitimate and huge problems in the game since pvp began...have u creators even ever played a character out of dev mode and no one knew who u are?
I'm not under geared or noob so all these concerns are from someone with sns and fully geared Mage at 46..unlike other players of this caliber I'm first to admit the whole pvp game is completely unfair and unenjoyable...
take the ctf and tdm kills off lb and it would help this immediately but that'll never happen so feel free anyone to leave some suggestions

Amicusdei
02-03-2016, 03:08 PM
very hard to read.
put each sentence on a different line.

Alwarez
02-03-2016, 07:00 PM
Just remove "join" and "select team" buttons from pvp. "Maxgeared rogues vs undergeared randoms" scenario will be a thing of the past.

Lethoiun
02-04-2016, 02:03 PM
A lot of players don't play for lb... They play pvp for fun like clashes and guildwars. Cuz in a mage with 7k kills and I have no intention to make lb. So taking off lb for kills isn't going to do much

Iuxor
02-04-2016, 02:44 PM
Just remove "join" and "select team" buttons from pvp

Agreed........ Keep the lvl restrictions/tiers in place, but teams are completely random. I'm sure it could be worked around, but would still provide a more fair game.