PDA

View Full Version : Remiem's Weekly Community Update | February 3, 2016

Remiem
02-03-2016, 04:32 PM
A for Arcane

Greetings Legends, and welcome to your weekly community update!

Announcements

It's dangerous to go alone, take these Arcane Weapons!

The new set of Arcane Weapons arrive TOMORROW! The Arcane daggers, staff and 2H sword will be available exclusively in Massive Locked Ren'gol crates.

As many of you have speculated already, new Arcane Weapons herald the coming arrival of...a new expansion! One point of feedback that we received from a few players was that you're looking forward to more difficult content to conquer with these more powerful weapons. Well, I don't want to ruin any surprises, but....

....can anybody spot the difference?

Yes, you see right! The next level cap takes a massive leap forward--10 levels--to level 56! While these weapons seem all powerful now, they'll come in handy when you come face-to-face with new big baddies like....this guy, for example:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=145477&d=1452880256

Keep an eye out for more info and teasers on the expansion closer to its release in Spring 2016, but, let's live in the moment for now, shall we? How about a look at those stats.

Procs

Daggers:
Chance on hit to electrocute the target for up to 4 seconds. Every second the Stun has a chance to jump to nearby enemies. Stun reduces armor by 35%, and allows Rogues with the daggers to combo with a 25% chance Dragon's Bite for additional damage.

Staff:
Chance on hit to apply a DoT that reduces target health by 7% per tick over 5 seconds (2.5% per tick on Bosses and Players). Charged Attack casts new spell: Consecrate - Blesses the ground beneath for 8 seconds, increasing raw damage dealt, crit chance, and reducing damage taken. The initial cast also does damage to nearby enemies. Only one Consecrate can be up at a time, recasting replaces the current one.

2H Sword:
Chance on attack, Lava Spouts that spawn around the player for 10 seconds, dealing damage and applying a dot. Enrages the warrior with a boost in raw damage and every attack stuns in PvE for the duration of the buff. Players and PvE Bosses have a 20% chance to be stunned on hit instead of 100%.

For more info on what to expect in the next expansion, check out the Q1 producer's letter, here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?291193-2016-Q1-Producer-s-Letter

New Elite Achievements

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=146157&d=1453931653

New Elite achievements and titles this week! It's time to head to Dead City and Kraken Isles.

Dead City

Saving Kraag – Kill 100 Elite Bosses in Dead City
Rewards 50 AP

Cleansing Kraag – Kill 500 Elite Bosses in Dead City
Rewards 100 AP
Rewards Title “Savior of Dead City”

For the Living – Kill 5000 Elite Creatures in Dead City
Rewards 100 AP
Rewards Title “Made of Bones”

Kraken Isles

Saving Paradise Pier – Kill 100 Elite Bosses in Kraken Isles
Rewards 50 AP

Cleansing Paradise Pier – Kill 500 Elite Bosses in Kraken Isles
Rewards 100 AP
Rewards Title “Savior of Kraken Isles”

Landlubber – Kill 5000 Elite Creatures in Kraken Isles
Rewards 100 AP
Rewards Title “Pirate King” and "Pirate Queen"

Some Clarifications

We received a lot of questions from the community about these achievements and how they work. Here are answers to a few of the most common:

Q: Does Jarl count toward the Boss count in Brackenridge?
A: No, Jarl is categorized as a "mini-boss," even in Elite, and will not count toward this achievement. The other Brack bosses will.

Q: How do we know if the things we're killing are counting toward the achievement?
A: Each time you kill an eligible boss or mob you'll see stars appear and fly toward the top of the screen. This is your indicator that that kill counted toward an achievement.

Q: Can we get a counter of our kills so we can track our progress?
A: This isn't a feature that is currently built in to our achievement system, but this is definitely something we'll take into consideration for the future.

Game Updates

Bug Fixes

+ You will no longer get stuck in an infinite freeze from the ice pools in Nordr. Brrrr.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's Next?

What do you want to see next, folks? Let us know in the comments what you would like to see us put our attention on next and share your most brilliant ideas. I'll see you in next week's update!

Sheentaro
02-03-2016, 06:11 PM
Oh my !! ._. Ty for this update guys

Oakmaiden
02-03-2016, 06:11 PM
Woot woot woot...so excited...have goose bumps all over

oekeone
02-03-2016, 06:12 PM
Woah!!!!!!!!!!!

Jazzi
02-03-2016, 06:13 PM
Nice finally the arcanes are here. Great and the!!!

Eskaygee
02-03-2016, 06:17 PM
A have a couple comments to add, hopefully I'll receive an answer. Regarding the Arcane weapons I see that the Blades have 3 slots to socket jewels/gems, it doesn't look like te staff or the sword does... Will the staff and sword also have socket slots? As for the counter on the new APs.. Please! Please please please take that into real deep consideration. Not knowing the number of bosses I had killed before I hit 500 in Brackenridge was so unbearable. I have a feeling it would motivate more players to strive for finishing those APs as it would for me. Other than that the future for AL looks downright amazing! I honestly can wait to see what's to come. Keep it up STS! :D

Mouly
02-03-2016, 06:21 PM
Wicked news! <3

xmami
02-03-2016, 06:26 PM
All of this is super exciting and really cool! Also, Lovecraft event(I was secretly hoping to hear about this in this update lol)!!! :3

**Another thing: I was thinking also, what if you guys turned the new APs into a quest to help us keep track?( Yes, I know I'm not the only person who was thinking this. I wouldn't mind my screen being spammed with the blue message, I would be happy knowing how much I killed though.)

Cursebaby
02-03-2016, 06:28 PM
Oh my! I cant wait for this update!!

Kiritobozz
02-03-2016, 06:30 PM
These new weapons are awesome

Saud
02-03-2016, 06:33 PM
Shocked
Nice but.. Mage staff is very OP o.O ?
71 int + 41 health and 160 health
Mages now 6k health
( i am mage )
The bad news for farmers that we going to run KM3 again almost 2 for weeks ( since the plat sale everyone live in km lol )
When the new client?
New expansion in spring
Spring start in mid of March
That mean the expansion arrive late march or in the beginning of April?

soon
02-03-2016, 06:40 PM
At level 56 will enable almost all rogue skills.

I can not rate the arcane weapons without seeing the damage that the proc cause. If you're like those mystical daggers...

The dagger will be the one that has slot?

Serancha
02-03-2016, 06:43 PM
Shocked
Nice but.. Mage staff is very OP o.O ?
71 int + 41 health and 160 health
Mages now 6k health
( i am mage )
The bad news for farmers that we going to run KM3 again almost 2 for weeks ( since the plat sale everyone live in km lol )
When the new client?

I wouldn't start calling things OP until you've tried them. There's a lot more to a piece of gear than numbers on the page. These weapons are also supposed to be viable for level 56, so they need to have a big jump in stats to make room for the level 56 elite legendaries that we're hoping they won't forget about.

Remiem
02-03-2016, 06:44 PM
A have a couple comments to add, hopefully I'll receive an answer. Regarding the Arcane weapons I see that the Blades have 3 slots to socket jewels/gems, it doesn't look like te staff or the sword does... Will the staff and sword also have socket slots? As for the counter or the new APs.. Please! Please please please take that into real deep consideration. Not knowing the number of bosses I had killed before I hit 500 in Brackenridge was so unbearable. I have a feeling it would motivate more players to strive for finishing those APs as it would for me. Other than that the future for AL looks downright amazing! I honestly can wait to see what's to come. Keep it up STS! :D

Ha! Great catch. Yes, all of the weapons have 3 jewel slots. Not sure what I did that it doesn't appear that way in the SS, but they're there!

Thaze
02-03-2016, 06:44 PM
Swift >>> Nekro in low level twinking. Please fix/nerf this asap! Tnx :D

TuMadreee
02-03-2016, 06:58 PM
PLEASE CLARIFY:
Do bosses from km3 count towards the achievement? Thanks.

Nvm I'm just dumb lmao

Froxanthar
02-03-2016, 06:58 PM
Gotta love that sword!

TuMadreee
02-03-2016, 07:13 PM
Will Elite lost mages mine (killing boss Antee) count towards the AP?

Eagleye
02-03-2016, 07:14 PM
The procs are cool...but imo all the old arcanes have these beat appearance wise by a landslide

Roblox
02-03-2016, 07:18 PM
A for Arcane

Announcements

The new set of Arcane Weapons arrive TOMORROW! The Arcane daggers, staff and 2H sword will be available exclusively in Massive Locked Ren'gol crates.

As many of you have speculated already, new Arcane Weapons herald the coming arrival of...a new expansion! One point of feedback that we received from a few players was that you're looking forward to more difficult content to conquer with these more powerful weapons. Well, I don't want to ruin any surprises, but....

Yes, you see right! The next level cap takes a massive leap forward--10 levels--to level 56! While these weapons seem all powerful now, they'll come in handy when you come face-to-face with new big baddies like....this guy, for example:

Keep an eye out for more info and teasers on the expansion closer to its release in Spring 2016, but, let's live in the moment for now, shall we? How about a look at those stats.

Procs

Daggers:
Chance on hit to electrocute the target for up to 4 seconds. Every second the Stun has a chance to jump to nearby enemies. Stun reduces armor by 35%, and allows Rogues with the daggers to combo with a 25% chance Dragon's Bite for additional damage.

Staff:
Chance on hit to apply a DoT that reduces target health by 7% per tick over 5 seconds (2.5% per tick on Bosses and Players). Charged Attack casts new spell: Consecrate - Blesses the ground beneath for 8 seconds, increasing raw damage dealt, crit chance, and reducing damage taken. The initial cast also does damage to nearby enemies. Only one Consecrate can be up at a time, recasting replaces the current one.

2H Sword:
Chance on attack, Lava Spouts that spawn around the player for 10 seconds, dealing damage and applying a dot. Enrages the warrior with a boost in raw damage and every attack stuns in PvE for the duration of the buff. Players and PvE Bosses have a 20% chance to be stunned on hit instead of 100%.

For more info on what to expect in the next expansion, check out the Q1 producer's letter, here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?291193-2016-Q1-Producer-s-Letter

New Elite Achievements

New Elite achievements and titles this week! It's time to head to Dead City and Kraken Isles.

Dead City

Rewards 50 AP

Rewards 100 AP

Rewards 100 AP

Kraken Isles

Rewards 50 AP

Rewards 100 AP

Rewards 100 AP

Some Clarifications

We received a lot of questions from the community about these achievements and how they work. Here are answers to a few of the most common:

A: No, Jarl is categorized as a "mini-boss," even in Elite, and will not count toward this achievement. The other Brack bosses will.

Q: How do we know if the things we're killing are counting toward the achievement?
A: Each time you kill an eligible boss or mob you'll see stars appear and fly toward the top of the screen. This is your indicator that that kill counted toward an achievement.

A: This isn't a feature that is currently built in to our achievement system, but this is definitely something we'll take into consideration for the future.

Game Updates

Bug Fixes

+ You will no longer get stuck in an infinite freeze from the ice pools in Nordr. Brrrr.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's Next?

What do you want to see next, folks? Let us know in the comments what you would like to see us put our attention on next and share your most brilliant ideas. I'll see you in next week's update!

I wouldn't say i'm ungrateful for all the work you guys put in the new arcane weapons but i think you guys could of make it look more better as to something special as a more arcane look but thanks for the weapons and the future updates.:eagerness:

TuMadreee
02-03-2016, 07:19 PM
And does killing captain bloodhammer count for the APs even tho he jumps off the ship in ss before u can even kill him :p

Ravager
02-03-2016, 07:23 PM
With a rogue weapon that procs 35% armor reduction, good luck finding PVE parties warriors, even if you guys can throw 3-4 axes. Warriors should have a proc that does 66% more dmg on criticals for x seconds. Like aim shot but for limited time.

oekeone
02-03-2016, 07:24 PM
And does killing captain bloodhammer count for the APs even tho he jumps off the ship in ss before u can even kill him :p

He jumps off?? He need some milk!!!!

Titanium
02-03-2016, 07:28 PM
It's funny how STS decides to come with new aps at the end of the season. Good job doing that. You have 100+ zombies in game right now who are running useless maps to get aps so they can keep up with other zombies. As doing so, can STS add a zombie image to the banner instead? For real??

Ravager
02-03-2016, 07:31 PM
A for Arcane

Make it a quest from an NPC. AP is granted when you finish the quest. In the AP table, change it so that you are granted 100 AP when you finish the quest. Quests have counters.

Kakashis
02-03-2016, 07:34 PM
I hate to say it, but I was actually looking foward to the arcane weapons until I saw these. They don't look pretty at all and come on, daggers for a rogue? I'm not a fan of them

Roblox
02-03-2016, 07:39 PM
I hate to say it, but I was actually looking foward to the arcane weapons until I saw these. They don't look pretty at all and come on, daggers for a rogue? I'm not a fan of them

I'm on the same boat with you thats what came to my mind when i saw this and i think arcane weapons deserve better looks and i think the best look weapon out of the whole game is Glinstone.

Zeus
02-03-2016, 07:39 PM
With a rogue weapon that procs 35% armor reduction, good luck finding PVE parties warriors, even if you guys can throw 3-4 axes. Warriors should have a proc that does 66% more dmg on criticals for x seconds. Like aim shot but for limited time.

That would be crazy for PvP. We don't even know how much the damage will be increased for warriors yet or how effective the lava pools could be. They could be the strength of sns but auto target mobs like toor.

Intous
02-03-2016, 07:40 PM
They dont look really arcane, Ik we have vanity weapons but still...
Please take into consideration how these arcane weapons look, ;-;.

ThaAnas
02-03-2016, 07:42 PM
ehm ehm... glinstone set buff !!! all best wishes rogue mage, also a bit warrior

Ranga Don
02-03-2016, 07:47 PM
Aaahhh... Finally the arcane weapon lol

Sent from my ASUS_T00J using Tapatalk

Jazzi
02-03-2016, 07:50 PM

Lets wait and see how those procs really work and how often they actually proc. Tbh all procs sound great, but rogue weapons are hard to proc as they require auto attacks and rogus rearely use those. With daggers the problem will be even bigger as one will have to stand on the mobs.

Roblox
02-03-2016, 07:52 PM
I'll pass with this but glinstone is always baby until they make a lvl 56 arcane weapon or in the future

Kakashis
02-03-2016, 07:53 PM
I'm on the same boat with you thats what came to my mind when i saw this and i think arcane weapons deserve better looks and i think the best look weapon out of the whole game is Glinstone.

I know right? And to make matters worse. They're out now at 46 and when expansion comes it'll be 10 levels behind on a brand new op weapon. I think I will have to pass on these things. I can't justify spending this much on a weapon that the damage will be surpassed by legendary bows. It even says we asked for harder mobs. Newest season standing in the mobs with daggers is a bad idea.

Froxanthar
02-03-2016, 07:53 PM
Decrease armor by 35% + Aim shot & all ur hardwork for armor will be like..

#roguelegends

Jazzi
02-03-2016, 07:55 PM
It's funny how STS decides to come with new aps at the end of the season. Good job doing that. You have 100+ zombies in game right now who are running useless maps to get aps so they can keep up with other zombies. As doing so, can STS add a zombie image to the banner instead? For real??

I agree about the aps. They are just very boring and while bracken and Ydra might have been relatively fast to finish (not that I did lol, but some guildies did) dead city and kraken need twice as much time. Now we are in the 100+ hours just for the first 4 arguably very easy areas. I nordr and shayul are much harder and waaaay slower though. Anyway I personally don`t see myself doing any of those

Shackler
02-03-2016, 07:58 PM
OMFG FINALLY DPS WEAPON FOR WARRIOR THANK YOU A LOT STS

*buys beer for celebration*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jazzi
02-03-2016, 07:59 PM
A for Arcane

Announcements

True about the more difficult content. Just please do not forget the respective rewards. The rengol expansion has been a huge fail in terms of rewards and people stopped going for the bosses a long time ago. Please do not let this happen next expansion as well

Jazzi
02-03-2016, 08:01 PM
I know right? And to make matters worse. They're out now at 46 and when expansion comes it'll be 10 levels behind on a brand new op weapon. I think I will have to pass on these things. I can't justify spending this much on a weapon that the damage will be surpassed by legendary bows. It even says we asked for harder mobs. Newest season standing in the mobs with daggers is a bad idea.

Honestly to me personally the daggers look like a recolour of the arcane hooks: same form factor, same effect, just some new ornaments. I like how the stuff looks though ;). Cant really make out the looks of the sword from the screenshot

Ravager
02-03-2016, 08:05 PM
That would be crazy for PvP. We don't even know how much the damage will be increased for warriors yet or how effective the lava pools could be. They could be the strength of sns but auto target mobs like toor.

Lets wait and see how those procs really work and how often they actually proc. Tbh all procs sound great, but rogue weapons are hard to proc as they require auto attacks and rogus rearely use those. With daggers the problem will be even bigger as one will have to stand on the mobs.

Ah. Sorry. More meant as PVE modifications. Just like the way they nerf the stun a bit in PVP.

Roblox
02-03-2016, 08:10 PM

Well i don't know what to say but I was upset at first but the laugh just hit my face cause this is just shocking to see how far back the arcane weapons came out and to see the way they look now and if they going to do lvl 56 i suggest they might as well add more stats to the weapons because new bosses but we all will see in the future how things work out.

csyui
02-03-2016, 08:15 PM
It would be good if new arcane weapons can be upgraded to higher level through hard quests and crafting materials in the future, like old mythic helmet and armor. Otherwise I don't see the point to own these soon-would-be-outdated weapons when they released.

Roblox
02-03-2016, 08:20 PM
It would be good if new arcane weapons can be upgraded to higher level through hard quests and crafting materials in the future, like old mythic helmet and armor. Otherwise I don't see the point to own these soon-would-be-outdated weapons when they released.

Yes,good point but i think it would be helpful toward mythic and arcane sources to be able to have upgrade quest for higher levels in the future.:eagerness:

Thrucho
02-03-2016, 08:24 PM
The new Arcane Weapons are cool but what about Mythic Weapons?? They are going to be useless at level 56. People spent millions in gold buying Mythic Weapons. That gold is lost!!

Roblox
02-03-2016, 08:31 PM
The new Arcane Weapons are cool but what about Mythic Weapons?? They are going to be useless at level 56. People spent millions in gold buying Mythic Weapons. That gold is lost!!

Dude what are you saying did you even tend to look at the levels the new arcane weapons have...

tomsawer
02-03-2016, 08:46 PM
Imo let me say again imo . this is awesome! I like the new weapons ,level cap and new elites to run . let's not be so judgemental until everything has arrived and WE the players have a full run of Everything :)

Thrucho
02-03-2016, 08:58 PM
Dude what are you saying did you even tend to look at the levels the new arcane weapons have...

I did look at the level of the Arcane Weapons.. Did you see me complaining about their level? I know Acane weapons will be the best weapons even beyond level 56. I doubt Mythic Weapons will compete against level 56 Legendary Weapons, which means that the gold expended in Mythic Weapons is lost.. STD Should make a quest to upgrade them or something like the old Mythic Helment and Armor.

Vixenne
02-03-2016, 09:06 PM
I love how the new wep is going to be daggers again :love_heart: Very excited to see all these new weps tomorrow :)

Ranga Don
02-03-2016, 09:17 PM
Did anyone think that expansion is coming too early ?

Sent from my ASUS_T00J using Tapatalk

Grudgegirl
02-03-2016, 09:30 PM
Make a new kind of baddies please... :P
We already have Orcs, Bandits, Mutant Monsters, Undeads, Goblins, etc...
How about, ummm... rebellion squad? The traitor heroes (more dangerous than Jarl). I mean, the good guy gone bad or something like that.
Arrgh... sorry, im stoned :P

geeman75
02-03-2016, 09:38 PM
My question is after grinding for hour's to get fangs for Glintsone set, how is the upgrade going to work?

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

twoxc
02-03-2016, 09:38 PM
As exciting as the new arcane weapon is. After thinking about it for a bit. First of all arcane weapon will be level 46 and secondly expansion come with level 56 in spring. So that give us 2-3 month top on these weapons or will the power of it still exceed all level 56 item that will release during that period? Just a thought.

Roblox
02-03-2016, 09:42 PM
I did look at the level of the Arcane Weapons.. Did you see me complaining about their level? I know Acane weapons will be the best weapons even beyond level 56. I doubt Mythic Weapons will compete against level 56 Legendary Weapons, which means that the gold expended in Mythic Weapons is lost.. STD Should make a quest to upgrade them or something like the old Mythic Helment and Armor.

Well dude toward what i'm seeing its ridiculous and STS going to have a lot of works to do because their will be a lot of complains and also of mythic like glinstone which is a awesome weapon such as the abilities it does compare to arcane weapons but we will all see how things are going to look and so far in auction glinstone is dropping and i hope their could be a better way to upgrade the glinstone weapons and also toward people who cant afford that are also force to buy platinum to get what they want and also evolving with scamming.:eagerness:

ilhanna
02-03-2016, 09:51 PM
Double fang week. I know the farmers will mutiny but fang farming is broken already thanks to no timer. At least give the players who are working for this AP a chance to finish it before spring when this set will for all intents and purposes become obsolete.
Mob/boss kill counter for elite AP. Do you even realize how demoralizing and discouraging it is to not know how much longer you need run a boring map till you get the AP?
Make primary jewels drop from all elite maps. All the things STS has done about jewels (cakes, jewel elixir testing, the recent jewel chest) didn't help much and you're still seeing capped players running around with low tier and wrong kinds of jewels in their gear. It's been almost a year and jewels are still dragging people down. Making primary jewels drop from elite solves two problems at once: low motivation to run elite and jewel scarcity.
56 level cap? You better make new maps worth running because 10 levels in the old xp grind places is pure torture.

will0
02-03-2016, 09:54 PM
Changes is always good ... there's always good item and bad item during new releases... like the old arcane lollipop was the worst weapon then.. I wonder these arcane weapon have effect surrounding them when equipped?

All 3 arcane weapon, i can see that only mage staff doesn't stun and the only weapon that needs to charge staff to get Consecrate spell ... sounds nab

Also question like how is it scale to 56 when expansion comes?

Kingslaughter
02-03-2016, 10:02 PM

Dont worry about mytic weapon...i assume there will be new mytic weapon for lv 50 or smthin....u got to move on for aegis....i lost many gold too to bought aegis before...

ryuba
02-03-2016, 10:05 PM
Look like mob in elite glint cavern add more stunt in each attack now,
Also there is a bugs when mobs banished they respawn again from the other side, mostly in cryogem mine ;)

[ forgiveness ]

Zeus
02-03-2016, 10:06 PM
Changes is always good ... there's always good item and bad item during new releases... like the old arcane lollipop is the worst weapon then.. I wonder these arcane weapon have effect surrounding them when equipped?

All 3 arcane weapon, i can see that only mage staff doesn't stun and the only weapon that needs to charge staff to get Consecrate spell ... sounds nab

Also question like how is it scale to 56 when expansion comes?

The mage staff gets the best stats out of all of them. Additionally, from the description, the charged version may be a very high proc chance, like how the Kershal was. 40% + 40% + 25% = 105% damage reduction. You're invulnerable, what more do you want?

will0
02-03-2016, 10:11 PM
The mage staff gets the best stats out of all of them. Additionally, from the description, the charged version may be a very high proc chance, like how the Kershal was. 40% + 40% + 25% = 105% damage reduction. You're invulnerable, what more do you want?

When we get stun we don't even get to charge the skill and bear in mind charging can be disrupted .. Charging a skill take at least 5 sec excluding lag..... this is not invulnerable and stats is not everything maybe for a rouge ..

oekeone
02-03-2016, 10:12 PM

True lol im mage but I won't ever get to afford it might take me months to get! Its op tho but I think cause mages have more damage cause the control the mobs and stuff and rogues are the boss,hard mobs

Zeus
02-03-2016, 10:16 PM
When we get stun we don't even get to charge the skill and bear in mind charging can be disrupted .. Charging a skill take at least 5 sec excluding lag..... this is not invulnerable and stats is not everything maybe for a rouge ..

Stun? When does a mage get stunned anymore? It takes 3 seconds to charge a skill and charging cannot be disrupted if you're not stunned. The chest splitter does not disrupt charge in PvP.

Metoxx
02-03-2016, 10:22 PM
Why not brought some arc bow instead of these daggers? == seriously

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

Tatman
02-03-2016, 10:33 PM
I'm still not sure what's the point in releasing arcane weapons now, especially with the news that new cap is a couple months away and it's 10 levels up, not 5 as usual. This means one of two things: 1) Arcane weapons will not be the best weapon once lvl 56 mythic weapons are released; or 2) There won't be lvl 56 mythic weapons or they will be crap compared to arcane weapons that are 10 levels lower. I'm not fine with either of these, but anyway.

Rosybuds
02-03-2016, 10:33 PM
Well I can Honestly say I Love Daggers I like too get into the fight like in P/L when we where Tank Rogues, Love my L46 Mythic daggers gutted Ive lost 1.8million they have dropped so much in price But I'd give a Kidney for a set of the new Arcane daggers,Cant really tell from the picture Lets wait and see Not expecting too get them with prices that will,be asked But if anyone want a Kidney as I said Im your woman give me your daggers I give u life what more can u ask for !! I actually never thought we would see Arcane weapons again considering Rogues Hooks L26 So I Happy as Hell even If I just gotta stand and stare at someone with them Dont get weired out if you have them and see me doing this I have just went into a dream world that i got them and forgot your even their ..... Thanks STS For Arcane Weapons .... even too look at :excitement: :love-struck: :eagerness:

Niixed
02-03-2016, 10:35 PM
I'm very concerned about the new elite achievements. As they are now, these achievements aren't adding any value to the game, they're actually taking away value. It's busywork with no added benefit. There's no opportunity for character improvement and nothing of value to farm, it just feels like a giant time-waster. Achievements should be something ordinary players aspire to, but even many pro players will never attempt these. They're just not fun, and game-time is a precious commodity.

I am dreading the release of the achievements which require killing 500 elite tindirin bosses and 500 elite ren'gol bosses. That day will be quite frustrating, I am not looking forward to it.

What can help?

Please STS, seriously consider dropping valuable loot at the elite bosses. Fangs, teeth, elixirs, ankhs, tokens, damaged jewels (NOT nature/water), something! Even a small chance is better than elite chests that contain unusable gear.

Deathdor
02-03-2016, 11:24 PM
I'm very concerned about the new elite achievements. As they are now, these achievements aren't adding any value to the game, they're actually taking away value. It's busywork with no added benefit.

Accompanied by a quest or even a currency (like teeth but of course, it's not Tindirin so probably not teeth)
- they may be worthwhile.

There's no opportunity for character improvement and nothing of value to farm, it just feels like a giant time-waster. Achievements should be something ordinary players aspire to, but even many pro players will never attempt these. They're just not fun, and game-time is a precious commodity.

Unfortunately, I feel as though an updated loot table for these maps are long over due.
There's nothing of value in those maps for the modern player for the time its worth and there are far better ways to earn gold than to hack-and-slash for an Elite Chest II which may or may not contain a 20k Vorpal sword...

I'm not saying a map has to be driven by money but something (anything...) helpful or even remotely rewarding would be greatly appreciated.

What can help?
A question we'd all like an answer to.

Please STS, seriously consider dropping valuable loot at the elite bosses. Fangs, teeth, elixirs, ankhs, tokens, damaged jewels (NOT nature/water), something! Even a small chance is better than elite chests that contain unusable gear.

I couldn't agree more.
:)

Skypain
02-03-2016, 11:41 PM
Can you please stop it already with the elite APs? Come on, it is really no fun but rather more reason to hate the game. If you can devise a good reward in achieving those APs then it would be more fun. 500 elite bosses? Better if 10k elite creatures. Not all of us spend the whole day playing AL.

Skypain
02-03-2016, 11:46 PM
I feel you man. I really hate it. Waste of time. With that amount of time you will be spending it should be high reward. Thanks man.

pquIo
02-04-2016, 12:10 AM
WOoo..Ya its in The BAG. :surprise::triumphant::surprise:

Swtdvl
02-04-2016, 12:33 AM
Was hoping lovecraft :(
Arcanes should be lev.56 I think @.@
And again rogue in advantage with jewel slots :(
And was in big disadvantage again with new aps
Expansion is a good news but too many bad news for me!!!

epicrrr
02-04-2016, 12:50 AM
So not yet season change tomorrow right? it'll come during the expansion?

mesalin
02-04-2016, 01:03 AM
Well i not sure what i should think and i not sure what i should say now. Bunch of 10 lvls just after arcane weapons will come huh...? Sound like joke but my eyes and ears are good... Hard work for glinstone set should pays off. These players farmed hard for it and IMO it should be upgradeable to 56 as old mythic, otherwise it will be such a waste. Helm and armor is great but how about ring and amu? I just made helm cause I was scary. Idk now continue or nah.
As for new APS... Please stop it. We have real life too. I personally love elites but running same map over and over and over and over and over and over ( oh just halfway....) And over and so going burning money on potions. 'Cause what good you can drop in dead city... Nothing as in brack and ydra, just crash another egg price, well newbies will be happy to get better pets for super crashed price. Yay!
Well, and where is our Lovecraft?

I'll wait and i hope for good news from producer letter. Let's see.
#OutOfMood

<Forgiveness>

Java
02-04-2016, 01:15 AM
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/16/02/03/6db7d57a32333e6d2203b0a0b6f19f7c.jpg

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Redjellydonut
02-04-2016, 01:35 AM
Omg the sword's proc sound awesome! Hopefully tanks are beasts nexts expansion 👍🏻👍🏻👌🏻

MrGamer
02-04-2016, 01:51 AM
Wow looks exciting!🔜

nightmaresmoke
02-04-2016, 01:54 AM
Thanks for not making glint weapons useless specially glint bow :), just a thought though why always rogues gets arcane weapon in dagger form? or mage's staff, only the warrior got new type in sword form not maul anymore anyway thanks in advance sts :)

stricker20000
02-04-2016, 03:16 AM
They are not farmable? how lame

PortalofAwesome
02-04-2016, 03:28 AM
Remiem can you pls make updates for players under lvl 40? Less than 50% of players can enjoy this update so why not make an update for everyone instead of creating new expansions, higher level caps and other updates?

Midas Touch
02-04-2016, 03:31 AM
Cant wait and btw when is spring guys?

Sent from my MediaPad 7 Youth 2 using Tapatalk

Earlingstad
02-04-2016, 03:31 AM
I had hoped the new arcane weapons would be craftable. Mythic Blades (latest Glintstone weapons) + some new ingredient from Massive Rengol.

That would have meant people opening Massive Rengols for the new ingredient and also opening Brood crates for the glintstone weapons. New arcane weapons dropping directly from rengols means they only open rengols. I cannot guess why this was not done.

Anyway we have been using the same arcane ring and planar pendant for years. Any plans on releasing better jewelry? If you do not introduce a limit paras and eyes to 46 and under, and better jewelry, no new player will be encouraged to cap to 56 and play endgame because paragemmed ring users will be the maxed out and no matter what the newbie does he will never be able to acquire those stats.

Ravager
02-04-2016, 03:32 AM
Cant wait and btw when is spring guys?

Sent from my MediaPad 7 Youth 2 using Tapatalk

Last day of spring is June 19th. So expect around that time :p

Silvantauriel
02-04-2016, 04:14 AM
Yay finally.
Well the arcane weapons are good, but they look repulsive...

How bout a warning for events ??? When is Lovecraft event starting and ending ???
We need another Jewel elixir event soon as well, that's was a great idea, lets do it again ASAP !!!

Dex_addict
02-04-2016, 04:25 AM
Awwww was really hoping to see an Arcane bow for rogues, still can't believe these are arriving today! Tbh I wasnt expecting the Arcanes to appear until after lovecraft, looking forward to seeing how these daggers compare with the mythic bow.

Java
02-04-2016, 04:29 AM
Awwww was really hoping to see an Arcane bow for rogues, still can't believe these are arriving today! Tbh I wasnt expecting the Arcanes to appear until after lovecraft, looking forward to seeing how these daggers compare with the mythic bow.
I don't think we will ever see an arcane bow. Sadly. But still excited about these ugly things. [emoji477] [emoji106]

Coffee.sys not found
(A)bort, (R)etry, (F)ail

Raleighzsz
02-04-2016, 04:51 AM
When is the GUILD HALL UPGRADE?

Arowielki
02-04-2016, 05:15 AM
In my opinion
Arcane weapons should scale to the owner after looted them from locked.
This could solve 56lvl problem.

Ophelia
02-04-2016, 05:21 AM
Ain't it such a bad business move to be announcing both th release of 46 arcane weapons and upcoming 56 expansion in th exact same thread?? *-*

It kills half th excitement...

And kinda disappointed th visual effects of th daggers is exactly th same as hooks.
If I hadn't look closely enuf, won't be able to tell them apart.

Ravager
02-04-2016, 05:30 AM
Ain't it such a bad business move to be announcing both th release of 46 arcane weapons and upcoming 56 expansion in th exact same thread?? *-*

It kills half th excitement...

And kinda disappointed th visual effects of th daggers is exactly th same as hooks.
If I hadn't look closely enuf, won't be able to tell them apart.

But imagine if they didn't give us an ETA of when expansion will hit. At least now most people know what to *hopefully* expect in regards the lifetime of these weapons. Probably will be good until Fall of this year I presume.

arcanefid
02-04-2016, 06:13 AM
Thanks for the update and I'm really excited for the weapons and expansion coming so soon. But I'm afraid not many feel like that.

I would like to point out some things that may be ruining the mood.

First off is the new APs. It's all fine to have the new achievements, and I'd be happy to slowly farm for them, but what about the loot? Right now there's absolutely nothing worth farming in those maps. I always thought it's a good idea to have at least Damaged or Weak jewels drop in elite maps. Although it'd be good for them to drop Primary Stat jewels, that doesn't look like happening, so just ignore that.

Second is about the way Glintstone Set is made. It's a grind fest for gear that is worse than already existing one. The Glintstone Elite maps drop nothing except Fangs and some Jewels here and there which are extremely rare comparing to old style Essences. At the moment, less than 1% of players have been able to pay for that set and even less farm for it, and it is going to be useless in about 2 months.

The main problem is the amount of Fangs needed for it, it immediately ruins the fun and makes it a tedious process. Farming on a map that drops almost no loot and that still has bugged mobs. (Big orcs kill us without being on their red zone).

Last but not least, the Jewels. It's been a year and 99% of players are not even close to getting noble jewels. Soon we get a +10 level expansion, what are we going to do with standard jewels? How are noble jewels going to work on level 56 gear? Will you make it 2187x3 for a +9 jewel? Or maybe I should start hoarding old school blood gems.

Overall, it's very clear that the game has become a grind fest for everything new that has been coming, and I suggest to make solutions for those problems.

Good luck and thanks for reading I guess. XD

pquIo
02-04-2016, 06:17 AM
Plss make arc wep. can getting with anorther way like crafting or open chest.. if only mass ren it will be very hard..

:dispirited::dispirited::dispirited:

oekeone
02-04-2016, 07:43 AM
Why don't ya make crates accessible to people who don't have plat :( please make this accessible we the people who play for free want to gamble too!

Vixenne
02-04-2016, 08:13 AM
Why don't ya make crates accessible to people who don't have plat :( please make this accessible we the people who play for free want to gamble too!

Howdy folks, and Happy New Year!

2015 was a very exciting year for us, and I can’t wait to show you what we have on tap for the first part of 2016.

Lots of goodies coming down the pipe, some of the major beats include:

Some strange type of Arcane creature has been sighted. I can neither confirm nor deny its existence, but I would expect things to become much clearer soon.
We also have a new set of Arcane Weapons that will be introduced. These unique weapons were alluded to in the Winter Event, and are about to see the light of Arlor’s day.
The Lovecrafting event will return in February, with a couple of twists including a very rare, craftable Arcane Backpack.
Client 1.5 will release soon afterwards. This will be our biggest client release ever, with a ton of interesting tweaks/ fixes/ features such as:

- Skill Mastery that will allow you to further expand and customize your characters.
- A new type of item rarity: Set items!
- UI improvements that will better allow players to see just what could be inside those locked crates.
- Inventory improvements to address limited inventory space problems.
-A system to make Locked Crates more accessible to all players, even those without Plat.

Khicho
02-04-2016, 08:16 AM
Two things:

What does the lvl cap increase mean for those of us that have farmed non-stop and spent millions of gold to complete our myth armor? Please tell us that there will be an upgrade quest for this armor!

Second, you only mention the pve benefits to the proc from the arcane sword. Will it have the same effect in pvp? Because if it doesn't it will drastically impact the value of it.

Thank you.

soon
02-04-2016, 08:18 AM
Thanks for not making glint weapons useless specially glint bow :), just a thought though why always rogues gets arcane weapon in dagger form? or mage's staff, only the warrior got new type in sword form not maul anymore anyway thanks in advance sts :)

Daggers not get bonus damage. The new mythical dagger would have been better than the mythic arc. And also the proc arc is activated from a distance, maybe the daggers are as mythic and need to hit a target. It's bad to kill boss and big crowds at elite places.

Dex_addict
02-04-2016, 08:30 AM
I don't think we will ever see an arcane bow. Sadly. But still excited about these ugly things. [emoji477] [emoji106]

Coffee.sys not found
(A)bort, (R)etry, (F)ail

Lol, yeh your probably right :(

Saud
02-04-2016, 10:02 AM
!

They fix it because remiem got freeze in last week on twitch hahahaga :D

Brollysaiyan
02-04-2016, 10:53 AM
lol i have just finished my 46 mythic set.let us upgrade it at least.

stricker20000
02-04-2016, 10:59 AM
lol i have just finished my 46 mythic set.let us upgrade it at least.
I hope they don't let it be useless... So mich effort needed to get it. Probably most fsrming effort in whole game and you literally get nothing for it. Hoping for possibility to upgrade it next cap at least.

Jeremiah-prince Emokpae
02-04-2016, 11:40 AM
Do u not understand that they look ugly kershal looked brilliant frost brilliant wlon brilliant Fuller brilliant 36 mythic get brilliant imbued rain was brilliant those r so ugly it makes me cry

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk

bruceboster
02-04-2016, 11:47 AM
I love this!

Kriticality
02-04-2016, 12:14 PM
For everyone upset about their mythic armor and mythic weapons.... This is the same feeling I've had many times in this game. When fossils for crates came about. I've lost over 100M in item depreciation. Heck, my nekro was 58M. Many have lost way more than I have for sure. It's part of the game. I would respectfully suggest that people try and live within their means. Theres not been much to suggest that anything lasts that long in this game. If you wanna pay the cost for an advantage, you should always expect to lose it. Sometimes long (arcane ring), sometimes short like these new mythic weapons. It stings us all. I paid for 2 eyes and a para for my wisdom gun. Now I have to do it again for a staff. It's tough to swallow, but it happens all the time. In any case, I wish all my fellow crate farmers and crate poppers gl today. Let's loot some weapons.

Gabrielcabral
02-04-2016, 12:40 PM
Please STS dont do a jump that big... lvl 56 nooo please.... atleast lvl 51... lots of players spend to much in mythic set 46 and now it will be trash :/... and please mages and warriors got nice weapons why rogues does not got the same? Dagger? Argg.... make a bow please dagger isint for a pvp lvl max rogue

Rintarolycan
02-04-2016, 01:14 PM
rogue's weapon is inversed

Zeus
02-04-2016, 01:28 PM
rogue's weapon is inversed

Yes, I do hope that STG makes the weapons as wicked cool as the original arcane weapons. C'mon STG, we all know you guys have some brilliant designs, let's see it where it matters. :)

Alwaysonline
02-04-2016, 01:32 PM
why does AL release it sooo late for me its almost 2 days later tf is happening....

Verstuurd vanaf mijn LG-H815 met Tapatalk

hawkdee
02-04-2016, 01:48 PM
update,, new season or new expansion only?? need to know,, thank's

Niixed
02-04-2016, 01:53 PM
For everyone upset about their mythic armor and mythic weapons.... This is the same feeling I've had many times in this game. When fossils for crates came about. I've lost over 100M in item depreciation. Heck, my nekro was 58M. Many have lost way more than I have for sure. It's part of the game. I would respectfully suggest that people try and live within their means. Theres not been much to suggest that anything lasts that long in this game. If you wanna pay the cost for an advantage, you should always expect to lose it. Sometimes long (arcane ring), sometimes short like these new mythic weapons. It stings us all. I paid for 2 eyes and a para for my wisdom gun. Now I have to do it again for a staff. It's tough to swallow, but it happens all the time. In any case, I wish all my fellow crate farmers and crate poppers gl today. Let's loot some weapons.

Depreciating item value is part of the game, almost everyone who plays knows and accepts that. This is about expectations, as in what real customers who are already living within their means can expect to get when they spend money on this game. For the game to function well there must be some semblance of economic stability or you risk losing players who are unwilling to endure constant losses. Some won't swallow, they'll spit. Right now, nobody knows what to expect and it has some people freaked out. Is that really surprising or strange?

They would never do this, but what if STS released level 56 mythic weapons upon expansion, one month later released level 56 arcane weapons, and then one month after released a level 61 expansion, promising yet more arcane and mythic weapons? Very few players would take that in stride! My point is that properly setting expectations for how things will generally play out in the game is vital to the health of the game and necessary to retain a large demographic of players.

Remiem
02-04-2016, 02:06 PM
Wow! First, and always, thank you all for the feedback. It is always encouraging that you, our community, are so open and clear with your concerns, feedback and suggestions. One of the goals that we set last year was to release more content to our players more often. This started with the event system last year, and now continues with smaller expansions (3 maps vs. 5) being released more often, rather than larger expansions further apart.

The Tindirin and Ren'gol expansions were released over a year apart, which meant that your power items kept their value for much longer--but there was much less to do in game and players found themselves *gasp* BORED in a game that they love so much, because of lack of progression. That's no good. Of course, all players are different and will progress at different rates, but the aim of our current release schedule is to keep the game progression lively while offering steady and predictable increase in the power curve.

The next expansion--a 10 level increase--does seem large and is definitely the biggest one we've had so far, but it is in line with the itemization plan that we laid out back in the beginning of 2015 that has contributed to a more sustainable power curve, a steadier secondary market (CS), and ultimately, the ability for the game to continue to grow and expand!

As always, keep the feedback coming and we'll be releasing more info on what more you can expect in the next expansion in the coming weeks--there's a TON of goodies coming your way.

Alwaysonline
02-04-2016, 02:10 PM
update,, new season or new expansion only?? need to know,, thank's
the arc weap release...

Verstuurd vanaf mijn LG-H815 met Tapatalk

Candylicks
02-04-2016, 02:19 PM

The fact that they balanced the economy nicely and the price of many desirable items in the game make 'losses' a lot more tolerable as well. Back when we were spending over a 100 mill for an arc ring, 20 mill for imbued, 20 mill for red pets... that stung way more than now. They did a lot of great things in AL and more content + more items to earn is what will keep players interested in playing the game. Good luck on the reds Papa!

Silvantauriel
02-04-2016, 02:52 PM
I sure hope you don't go up to lvl 56 without the 3 better types of weapons for the 3 classes !!!
WE NEED AN ARCANE BOW, GUN AND SWORD WITH SHIELD IN THE NEW EXPANSION PLEASE !!!

Ravager
02-04-2016, 03:29 PM
I sure hope you don't go up to lvl 56 without the 3 better types of weapons for the 3 classes !!!
WE NEED AN ARCANE BOW, GUN AND SWORD WITH SHIELD IN THE NEW EXPANSION PLEASE !!!

Please dont include sword and shield in the "better type" category.

Myticlzc
02-04-2016, 04:36 PM
And bow arcane no exist??.......😡😡😡😟😟😟

ilhanna
02-04-2016, 05:26 PM
One of the goals that we set last year was to release more content to our players more often. This started with the event system last year, and now continues with smaller expansions (3 maps vs. 5) being released more often, rather than larger expansions further apart...

The next expansion--a 10 level increase--does seem large and is definitely the biggest one we've had so far, but it is in line with the itemization plan that we laid out back in the beginning of 2015 ....

So the 10-level expansion will take place in another three maps zone?

Hobilomm
02-04-2016, 05:41 PM
i am sorry remiem, but you all wrong. i understand add more items and news faster and easier to catch for everyone is good. However add useless and cheated items everytime they came, without any interesting value and looks like already design legendary weapon is called poor content... Seriously, prove you are more valuable than stupid commercial strategy use by league of legends... I have no pleasure to play since too long time... Really sad to see that...

Kakashis
02-04-2016, 09:20 PM
Wow! First, and always, thank you all for the feedback. It is always encouraging that you, our community, are so open and clear with your concerns, feedback and suggestions. One of the goals that we set last year was to release more content to our players more often. This started with the event system last year, and now continues with smaller expansions (3 maps vs. 5) being released more often, rather than larger expansions further apart.

The Tindirin and Ren'gol expansions were released over a year apart, which meant that your power items kept their value for much longer--but there was much less to do in game and players found themselves *gasp* BORED in a game that they love so much, because of lack of progression. That's no good. Of course, all players are different and will progress at different rates, but the aim of our current release schedule is to keep the game progression lively while offering steady and predictable increase in the power curve.

The next expansion--a 10 level increase--does seem large and is definitely the biggest one we've had so far, but it is in line with the itemization plan that we laid out back in the beginning of 2015 that has contributed to a more sustainable power curve, a steadier secondary market (CS), and ultimately, the ability for the game to continue to grow and expand!

As always, keep the feedback coming and we'll be releasing more info on what more you can expect in the next expansion in the coming weeks--there's a TON of goodies coming your way.

A general comment would be: do something with the arcane daggers. They are by far the worst "Arcane" item made to date.

leoakre
02-05-2016, 12:07 AM
121 runs with no aps...does captain bloodhamner not count?

128 runs here, Remi!!! Does Capt. Bloodhammer count or not as I've wasted many hours, pots, and a few headaches wondering what the hell?!!!

If a certain boss is not going to count please be more clear as Bloodhamner is the only boss in the Southern Seas Kracken map, therefore he cannot be counted as a mini boss! I run my aps solo so please do be clear so you don't waste my time anymore with this busywork ...

Thanks

P.s. the daggers give me -60 in damage so I'll buy them when they get strapped to the back of a T Rex

Ravager
02-05-2016, 01:49 AM
121 runs with no aps...does captain bloodhamner not count?

128 runs here, Remi!!! Does Capt. Bloodhammer count or not as I've wasted many hours, pots, and a few headaches wondering what the hell?!!!

If a certain boss is not going to count please be more clear as Bloodhamner is the only boss in the Southern Seas Kracken map, therefore he cannot be counted as a mini boss! I run my aps solo so please do be clear so you don't waste my time anymore with this busywork ...

Thanks

P.s. the daggers give me -60 in damage so I'll buy them when they get strapped to the back of a T Rex

Good to know. Now go test Antee and Krodo/Bael for me :p

ThaAnas
02-05-2016, 06:24 AM
Will Elite lost mages mine (killing boss Antee) count towards the AP?

Dont wanna tell u smth wrong...
only personal experiance, I run it 3-4 times - only some mobs give stars at boss I havent gotten 1 star
could be wrong but I guess no it doesnt count ... :-)

ThaAnas
02-05-2016, 06:37 AM
ehm... sorry to ask but did you tried the weapons before release?
considered in pvp
Arcane Daggers: Was hitting for 10 min a friend > no stun, 1 time dragon bite additional dmg buff
Arcane Sword: 2-3 hits, spawning 8-10 vulcano> stucking dmg per vulcano/ raw dmg 250/sec + additional 50dmg burning dmg for 4 seconds
I really cant explain why warrior get so much adventage since they cried so much ...
Please explain and awaiting for a fix
and another question...
Is there going to be a further glinstone set quest?
I m not sure but I paid like over 20m for 250aps atm and for nothing more, does my set ends up in stash?
Would be happy of there would be a quest to fix it to required statistics

Thx, ...

Pebbles Fullight
02-05-2016, 01:58 PM
The arcane weapons look is like and lvl 1-2 looks but there is vanity weapons too but I think we need more vanity weapons or change there look

Pebbles Fullight
02-05-2016, 02:02 PM
There is a prob in denying emails to the sts bec they always answer me same answer I have been getting scammed and sts does not try to help me get my gold back

Ardbeg
02-05-2016, 02:20 PM
There are different ways to look at the itemisation: The way i see it is, right now each class has at least one very good pvp and pve choice, with several competitive budget options. From this point of view over the whole season i welcome the new weapons. Yes, the daggs need an extra service stop, but a reasonable one. Overall i very much appreciate the strategy of having more options, more (hard) choices and not the one must have set up. The different gear types opened up competitive gear for every player tier, something which got lost in the past seasons.

stricker20000
02-05-2016, 03:54 PM

Lol its something different... somethign new comes put --> price high and it will fall but mythic set never was useful and so much effort, nekro is indeed usefull.

Ardbeg
02-05-2016, 04:02 PM
Lol its something different... somethign new comes put --> price high and it will fall but mythic set never was useful and so much effort, nekro is indeed usefull.

When Nekro was released first it had 20% damage, but this was days after The Shady and Surge event, so it was nerfed into obscurity, despite the fact fossil and vials were almost impossible to get. and the shield and pet damage were buffed later.

illidan
02-06-2016, 02:36 PM
10 lvls? challenge accepted!

TW84
02-06-2016, 06:52 PM

http://gagnamite.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/its_dangerous_to_go_alone_take_this.jpg

dZOOZ
02-07-2016, 08:56 AM
lol why now Arcane deary is 1.7m and im buyed for 1350 plats ....... and nice new arcane wepons +lv 56,but when lovecraft starts?

ThaAnas
02-07-2016, 09:52 AM
how is it possible that the swords stuns even when jugga, nekro, mage shield is on ?
fix that but fast thats the most stupid weapon which could have been releast ...

Sfubi
02-07-2016, 12:41 PM
Hello hi!

In the upcoming updates/upgrades i would love to see:
1) ability to sort guild list by name and level
2) ability to sort stable by name and level
3) ability to sort inventory chest slot by chests, elixir, eggs, energy
4) more inventory and/or stash slots

Any one of the four items I have listed would greatly improve daily quality of life in AL.

steversj
02-07-2016, 12:57 PM
i agree but it would be cool if guildhall have a auction !!!

leoakre
02-07-2016, 10:32 PM
Good to know. Now go test Antee and Krodo/Bael for me :p

Bite me Ravager!! :)

leoakre
02-07-2016, 10:36 PM
535 boss kills in kraken with no aps!!!

Please give us a counter as our definition of counting seems to differ greatly :\

leoakre
02-07-2016, 11:33 PM
535 boss kills in kraken with no aps!!!

Please give us a counter as our definition of counting seems to differ greatly :\

546 kraken boss kills!! No freaking aps!!

Please take my left over boss kills not counted and apply them to Dead City!!

Thanks Remi

Amin Ashaari
02-08-2016, 01:57 AM
1 Question Bloodhammer is mini boss? Or get boss for new Elite aps tq

Thrucho
02-08-2016, 02:13 PM
Every since I can remember Rouge have being OP and that STS is making the game more balanced Rouges are crying and acting like spoiled brats lol.. Just accept things how they are and stop throwing tantrums. Lol Thank you STS for balancing the game don't listen to the rouges everything is cool.

saphirae
02-08-2016, 02:34 PM
Something is really wrong with this, you said star is indicator that boss is eligible, but Jarl drops star. And 2nd thing i killed 1st breck boss 3 days per 1-2h and still did not get not even 100 elite breck boss ap, and its impossible cause 1 run takes aprox 1min or less. Counting is wrong and it would be best if you put quest or counter somewhere to see how many we killed and what, cause this is not good. Thank you.

djordjemancester
02-08-2016, 09:55 PM
This new aps is big insult for my inteligency and so stupid. If you dont kow what to do to make this game better please give queet and give chance another people who have better idea. So remove this aps or to said remove your shame....

djordjemancester
02-08-2016, 09:59 PM
And sts less make aps each boss in game to be killed 10000000000000. Omg make something intresting and funn for players

saphirae
02-09-2016, 07:20 AM
This new aps is big insult for my inteligency and so stupid. If you dont kow what to do to make this game better please give queet and give chance another people who have better idea. So remove this aps or to said remove your shame....

well said :) Repainted pets, repainted vanities, similar weapons and armor looks, now same aps... weeeeee very sorry for this but your creativity department need changes or to be fired.

saphirae
02-09-2016, 08:01 AM
I give up totally from these aps... IT DOES NOT COUNT GOOD!!!! To angryyyyyy right now. Bought arcane weapon to kill in elite breck and ydra which is useless, killing killing wasting time and NOOOOOOOOO AP !!!!!!!!!

AortaeFTW
02-09-2016, 09:01 AM
waiting for love crafting event

happy valentine

Giggles11
02-09-2016, 09:24 AM
Not all of us received the title for arcane deary. Can you please recheck? I have not received it and sometimes it takes awhile for it to spawn the portal. Thank you. My character name is Ceason.

Thrucho
02-09-2016, 10:44 AM
Lol Wow these comments are salty!

Kujimasun
02-09-2016, 04:29 PM
A for Arcane

Announcements

Procs

Daggers:

Staff:

2H Sword:

New Elite Achievements

Dead City

Rewards 50 AP

Rewards 100 AP

Rewards 100 AP

Kraken Isles

Rewards 50 AP

Rewards 100 AP

Rewards 100 AP

Some Clarifications

Game Updates

Bug Fixes

What's Next?

Since most of the market crashed after finding out the next cap coming is 56 the elephant in the room is the glintstone set.

I noticed that it said more sets are coming and I don't know how I feel about that as well as others players. For a set to come out and see a replacement so soon is a bit of a turnoff, unless there are plans for this set to be upgraded.

Since our gear is going to be 10 levels behind might as well let us know if it's going to be possible to upgrade. Using this set instead of my arcane ring and planar pendant reduces hp by almost 1k. On top of that elite monsters take 30-40% of my health on 1 hit. Pot usage has gone through the roof since my hp is only about 4400-4900. Burning pots for drops that don't sell is not my idea of fun.

Polite p.s.

If I wanted to play Diablo 3 I would play on my console.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

mapenjay
02-11-2016, 01:26 PM
just wondering how much the normal gem can give on lvl 56 items (fire, blood, glacial)