View Full Version : New Arcane Weapons! | Available Now in Massive Ren'gol Locked Crates

Remiem
02-03-2016, 06:20 PM

Harness the power of the DRAGON! The new set of Arcane Weapons is now available! The Arcane Dragon Hunter daggers, staff and 2H sword can be found exclusively in Massive Locked Ren'gol crates. Here's a look at the stats:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=146446&d=1454534961

Proc Details

Daggers:
Chance on hit to electrocute the target for up to 4 seconds. Every second the Stun has a chance to jump to nearby enemies. Stun reduces armor by 35%, and allows Rogues with the daggers to combo with a 25% chance Dragon's Bite for additional damage.

Staff:
Chance on hit to apply a DoT that reduces target health by 7% per tick over 5 seconds (2.5% per tick on Bosses and Players). Charged Attack casts new spell: Consecrate - Blesses the ground beneath for 8 seconds, increasing raw damage dealt, crit chance, and reducing damage taken. The initial cast also does damage to nearby enemies. Only one Consecrate can be up at a time, recasting replaces the current one.

2H Sword:
Chance on attack, Lava Spouts that spawn around the player for 10 seconds, dealing damage and applying a dot. Enrages the warrior with a boost in raw damage and every attack stuns in PvE for the duration of the buff. Players and PvE Bosses have a 20% chance to be stunned on hit instead of 100%.

For more information on these weapons and how they fit into upcoming content, check out the Weekly Community update, here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?296036-Remiem-s-Weekly-Community-Update-February-3-2016

aboega
02-04-2016, 03:55 PM
wow amazing

paco.10.03.93
02-04-2016, 03:57 PM
jaja weapon war 50m y rog 29m

David Flores
02-04-2016, 03:59 PM
Nice but i cant open lockeds...so its useless

oekeone
02-04-2016, 03:59 PM
jaja weapon war 50m y rog 29m

Make that 20m

Zeus
02-04-2016, 04:08 PM
At least for the daggers, you lose 36 damage from switching from a bow...STG, can the stats please be given a revision? I haven't gotten a chance to check out the staff yet but I will update as soon as I find out.

manhands
02-04-2016, 04:12 PM
2 handed swords, that's a nice idea.

Neutrone
02-04-2016, 04:15 PM
Soooo will these really have any use in the next expansion?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Gabrielcabral
02-04-2016, 04:17 PM
Zeus post is correcly... he said everything in just 1 comentary

Valkiryas
02-04-2016, 04:19 PM
I like their status, they're more like PvE weapons, for PvP is still usefull the bow,aegis and gun.

Zeus
02-04-2016, 04:25 PM
I like their status, they're more like PvE weapons, for PvP is still usefull the bow,aegis and gun.

No, the staff and sword are both better than the gun and maul mythic counterparts. I believe that developers will fix this issue.

Gun -> Staff = +54 DMG +200 HP
Daggers -> Bow = -36 DMG +200 HP
Maul -> Sword = +0 DMG +100 DPS

The staff gets the greatest boost, yet the daggers and sword get next to nothing. The sword at least gets an OP and frequently occurring proc to make up for it. The loss of skill damage and stat damage leaves me wanting more out of these daggers. I have faith in STG that they will fix this.

Arkiouj
02-04-2016, 04:45 PM
These aren't even arcane.. in stats or rarity, market totally devalued gj again sts.

Zeus
02-04-2016, 04:49 PM
These aren't even arcane.. in stats or rarity, market totally devalued gj again sts.

I hope STG rectifies issue ASAP.

Upperbound
02-04-2016, 04:52 PM
Arcane prices dropped. Locks prices dropped. Nice market crash again sts...

Intous
02-04-2016, 04:55 PM
Seriously -36 damage...
Lol this a joke right?

Ranged
02-04-2016, 05:01 PM
Eh the weapon for rogue is bad

soon
02-04-2016, 05:06 PM
The weakest mythical bow has -3 damage in relation to new arcane.

Zeus
02-04-2016, 05:32 PM
Its dagger now bow it will allways be inferior to bow plus there is also proc factor. if you compare hooks with 31 legendary bow you will see hooks has less dmg ( Additionally 56 cap is coming in like 2 months thats 10 level leap so everything will be useless after that point. changing the stats after this point will lead another rage because people already sold their loots

You can't say this considering staff is also a DPS weapon yet has substantially more damage than the gun.

Zeus
02-04-2016, 05:53 PM
its true that mage got biggest slice from it but there is nothing that can be done about it after this point. buffing/nerfing after release will lead bigger mess since people sold their loots for cheap. if 6m dagger becomes 20-25m instantly customers will rage about it for sure.

They drop way too frequently to ever reach that price. At the most they will increase by a few mil but eventually decrease again considering that the daggers will always be available.

Energizeric
02-04-2016, 06:01 PM
Since I have no interest in using a staff, I will stay out of this debate. It's a shame they decided to release the same exact weapon types that they released in the first set of arcane weapons. I think most of us would have preferred to see arcane gun, bow and sword/shield this time around. Maybe those are coming next season?

Energizeric
02-04-2016, 06:03 PM
To add to my previous comment, here is an idea I would support:

Add a "bonus" damage stat to the arcane weapons that only applies if paired with a complete glintstone set equipped. Make this bonus stat significant enough so that it will finally make it worthwhile to use the glintstone set over the arcane ring/mythic pendant from last season.

Edward Coug
02-04-2016, 06:12 PM

Add a "bonus" damage stat to the arcane weapons that only applies if paired with a complete glintstone set equipped. Make this bonus stat significant enough so that it will finally make it worthwhile to use the glintstone set over the arcane ring/mythic pendant from last season.

Nice idea. But we have glinstone weapons. It would just be confusing to have a non-glintsone weapon complete the set.

EDIT:

I guess in theory it can work if it's written in such a way that it applies to the weapon, but it would still be strange.

Kingofninjas
02-04-2016, 06:38 PM

That may have been a good idea if it was announced at the beginning of the season. Now, with 2-4 months left, and many players having made the choice not to waste time and gold on the set, it wouldn't be right to force us (I didn't do the set because of the horrendous stats) to make a set to compete.

Manggasejuk
02-04-2016, 06:53 PM
Fuuuuuuuuu. Selling lockedsssss selling lockedsssss

Serancha
02-04-2016, 06:57 PM
At least for the daggers, you lose 36 damage from switching from a bow...STG, can you please rethink the stats? These aren't even worthy to be called arcane right now. The warrior weapon isn't much better either, the damage stats are the exact same as glintstone maul with more DPS. I haven't gotten a chance to check out the staff yet but I will update as soon as I find out.

What is the point of releasing items that are horrible in stats and just guarantee that para/eye gems will get even more of a use?

Itemization (A.L. definition): releasing new gear with the same or lower stats than that which is already in game, regardless of rarity or level.

By releasing arcane items of these relative stats, items which are in theory supposed to still be viable at level 56, STS is telling us that we have nothing to look forward to or work towards in the coming expansion. If the arcane items (which are supposed to be the strongest items in game) are no better than the current mythic items, then what will the expansion gear look like? We already feared that this "itemization" that is driving players away will continue - and this is just a nail in the coffin for any hope of better gear to come.

Remiem
02-04-2016, 07:08 PM
Hey everyone! Really appreciate the feedback. We'll be keeping an eye on what the community thinks as more people obtain the weapons and get to see them in action. While the procs aren't added to the stats, they can make a big difference in power. Definitely keep the feedback coming!

Jazzi
02-04-2016, 07:13 PM
Hey everyone! Really appreciate the feedback. We'll be keeping an eye on what the community thinks as more people obtain the weapons and get to see them in action. While the procs aren't added to the stats, they can make a big difference in power. Definitely keep the feedback coming!

So I tested the daggers extensively. Firstly about the skill damage: about 200 less than mythic bows and only 42 more than glinstone daggers (a weapon which is 300 k gold atm). So one might think: "Oh, ok fair enough the skill damage is crap, but hey we got this incredibly nice proc which reduces the armour by 35%". Alas the proc is very very rare and I got 1 per arena run on average (not per boss, per whole run), although I was spamming auto attack all the time.

So as a conclusion sts made fake arcane daggers and to be completely honest I am insulted here: We have an alleged arcane, which is inferior to the lower rarity weapons and a proc which never procs (albeit it sound great on "paper"). Does sts think that we are all that stupid? I am confused

In my honest opinion those daggers were not thought through at all, let alone tested

Dont wait until more people have them and sell them super cheap after getting disappointed in order to fix them. Fix then now pls :)

Zeus
02-04-2016, 07:20 PM
To me, arcane weapons look ok, on first reading. If I remember correctly, in some other thread Zeus said, (sry if i'm mistaken) that the arcane weapons should be better than myths ( - not with big margin, but better) - with this i agree an i think that sts did pretty much that.
True, dagger's dmg is less than the bow's, which is not the case with the arc staff vs myth gun. I suppose sts had their reasons for that decision.

BTW, the dmg difference - dagger vs bow is not that much; on the char i'm testing, its like -23dmg, not -36. This may also depend on the character (on the character's dex and so on).
Also, my glintstone maul (it's not toughness) definitely has less damage than the arcane sword. About 19 dmg less. Not 0 dmg less.

This is my personal oppinion, i'm not debating with anyone, feel free to agree or disagree. Or ignore :) Just thought I can say it.

Check your skill damage. Also I compared clean with clean, so 36 damage is accurate.

Platfarmer
02-04-2016, 07:27 PM

u guys put one of the most powerful proc in a more inferior weap (daggs vs bow) that is what we call balance :) idk if the daggs proc works like maul though, but ultimately i still find these weaps ok, people rage because they sold their good and premium gemmed lvl 46 equipments at a low price for these arcane weapons ignoring your comment that these myth weaps will still serve as one of the most powerful weapons. I guess these ppl have to just suck it up XD

Platfarmer
02-04-2016, 07:31 PM
So I tested the daggers extensively. Firstly about the skill damage: about 200 less than mythic bows and only 42 more than glinstone daggers (a weapon which is 300 k gold atm). So one might think: "Oh, ok fair enough the skill damage is crap, but hey we got this incredibly nice proc which reduces the armour by 35%". Alas the proc is very very rare and I got 1 per arena run on average (not per boss, per whole run), although I was spamming auto attack all the time.

So as a conclusion sts made fake arcane daggers and to be completely honest I am insulted here: We have an alleged arcane, which is inferior to the lower rarity weapons and a proc which never procs (albeit it sound great on "paper"). Does sts think that we are all that stupid? I am confused

In my honest opinion those daggers were not thought through at all, let alone tested

Dont wait until more people have them and sell them super cheap after getting disappointed in order to fix them. Fix then now pls :)

this is what we call quality feedback :) at least some statistics and evidence to back the judgement

Sibayjing
02-04-2016, 07:47 PM
As always new top weapons will be buff after their release....
I hope sts will not change their mind after releasing each new things. It won't be serious for a game.

soon
02-04-2016, 07:48 PM
u guys put one of the most powerful proc in a more inferior weap (daggs vs bow) that is what we call balance :) idk if the daggs proc works like maul though, but ultimately i still find these weaps ok, people rage because they sold their good and premium gemmed lvl 46 equipments at a low price for these arcane weapons ignoring your comment that these myth weaps will still serve as one of the most powerful weapons. I guess these ppl have to just suck it up XD

The Arcane 2H Sword and the Arcane Staff are the best weapons status of the game. The daggers are lower compared to the mythic bow. Review by Jazzi, the proc is not higher.

Roblox
02-04-2016, 08:13 PM

Harness the power of the DRAGON! The new set of Arcane Weapons is now available! The Arcane Dragon Hunter daggers, staff and 2H sword can be found exclusively in Massive Locked Ren'gol crates. Here's a look at the stats:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=146446&d=1454534961

Proc Details

Daggers:
Chance on hit to electrocute the target for up to 4 seconds. Every second the Stun has a chance to jump to nearby enemies. Stun reduces armor by 35%, and allows Rogues with the daggers to combo with a 25% chance Dragon's Bite for additional damage.

Staff:
Chance on hit to apply a DoT that reduces target health by 7% per tick over 5 seconds (2.5% per tick on Bosses and Players). Charged Attack casts new spell: Consecrate - Blesses the ground beneath for 8 seconds, increasing raw damage dealt, crit chance, and reducing damage taken. The initial cast also does damage to nearby enemies. Only one Consecrate can be up at a time, recasting replaces the current one.

2H Sword:
Chance on attack, Lava Spouts that spawn around the player for 10 seconds, dealing damage and applying a dot. Enrages the warrior with a boost in raw damage and every attack stuns in PvE for the duration of the buff. Players and PvE Bosses have a 20% chance to be stunned on hit instead of 100%.

For more information on these weapons and how they fit into upcoming content, check out the Weekly Community update, here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?296036-Remiem-s-Weekly-Community-Update-February-3-2016

Alot of guild mates and friends I know spent to 1-2m got nothing and from the feeling they have most rage quited and some just angry that they get nothing spending so much money.:suspicion:

epicrrr
02-04-2016, 08:56 PM
arcane weps comes once in a blue moon, hope they reconsider a unique effects for them and an aura of POWAAAAH!

gtkevin
02-04-2016, 09:11 PM
Daggers stats sucks what kind of arcane weapon is that? Should of been legendary..

Zeus
02-04-2016, 09:58 PM
The (amount of) skill damage depends on the character, if I'm not mistaken - dex/int/str points, items, pet...; even wearing the same weapon, different players can make different damage . I think.
There are (probably still :) ) a lot of players in the game; some of them may not have the best gear/pets available. I also compared clean of course. And I personally was talking about the clean damage. Not the DPS, not the damage of some particular skill, like 'aimed', for example. May be we were talking for two different things.
P.S. After thinking again, may be I shouldn't say: there are 'a lot of' players left in the game :) . not sure :) ; aa, I'm going offtopic too much; but when did i care :)

You are very mistaken.

Platfarmer
02-04-2016, 10:01 PM
The Arcane 2H Sword and the Arcane Staff are the best weapons status of the game. The daggers are lower compared to the mythic bow. Review by Jazzi, the proc is not higher.

what jazzi say is that the proc doesnt happen often it doesnt mean the proc is not of the best status, many would agree that arc maul proc is the best in game and daggers proc is similar but nerfed

Qnoy
02-04-2016, 10:03 PM
Is it weird 225 dps on clean dragon hunter dagger has simililar dps attack with 193,5 dps planar dagger full grand? With dragon hunter i get 1307 dps, and with planar dagger i get 1310 dps. I think with 5 lvl gap the new dagger should more overpass its stat

Sent From XT-1022

Arca
02-04-2016, 10:03 PM
This arcane weapon just for sweeping para/eye gems in arlor IMO

Sent from my HS-L695 using Tapatalk

Platfarmer
02-04-2016, 10:06 PM
The (amount of) skill damage depends on the character, if I'm not mistaken - dex/int/str points, items, pet...; even wearing the same weapon, different players can make different damage . I think.
There are (probably still :) ) a lot of players in the game; some of them may not have the best gear/pets available. I also compared clean of course. And I personally was talking about the clean damage. Not the DPS, not the damage of some particular skill, like 'aimed', for example. May be we were talking for two different things.
P.S. After thinking again, may be I shouldn't say: there are 'a lot of' players left in the game :) . not sure :) ; aa, I'm going offtopic too much; but when did i care :)

Well kalizzaa used to be able to solo all elite maps with legendary gears at the time when full pt with only 1 or 2 arc ring have problems with so i would agree that she has skills but she is exceptional, normal ppl like us need OP gears to stay competitive against these beasts, so ur either super rich and can stock up many eyes and paras then use op gears or u have the brains to beat the map (look at some of kalizza's thread to understand what i mean) :) thats for pve, for pvp u do need skills but ofc some ppl will find it better if they dominate with their op gears. Further more, beast with op gears are recognised, beasts who have skils, well.... they are meh.... unless u make videos or guides or no one except ppl u farm with will ever notice

Avaree
02-04-2016, 10:57 PM

I personally find the daggers fun, BUT, they do need a bit of a dmg buff and the proc needs to be checked. In elite rooks nest daggers proc'd and stunned up to 9 mobs, three times on same mob. I have not seen much for procs when tested in elite ren gol (maybe four times out of three maps)... Something isn't quite right with the daggers.....like the ideas behind the weap, it just needs a bit more dmg, and fix the proc so the higher lvl elites trigger the weap to proc.

...back to testing...

ucupduyeh
02-04-2016, 11:03 PM
use dragon hunter legendary gears set for better proc and bonus stat

Zarkanion
02-05-2016, 12:12 AM
War weapon proc is awesome but barely stuns in pvp ,Mages is a beast for elites , Rogues is not very impressive and i see it dropping soon .

Energizeric
02-05-2016, 12:48 AM
That may have been a good idea if it was announced at the beginning of the season. Now, with 2-4 months left, and many players having made the choice not to waste time and gold on the set, it wouldn't be right to force us (I didn't do the set because of the horrendous stats) to make a set to compete.

I think regardless of what they do with these arcane weapons, you are going to have this issue. I have a hard time believing that they made this incredibly difficult to obtain set to be used for only part of one season, considering the last mythic set was used for 3 seasons.

I think the glintstone set will most likely have some sort of future use. While I don't support having them be upgradable in the same way the level 31 mythic armor and helm were upgradable to level 36, I would support such an upgrade if it was difficult, perhaps even as difficult as crafting the original glintstone items. It would make sense to have a level 56 set that can be crafted with the level 46 set required as ingredients, among many other hard to obtain ingredients.

I have to say that crafting the level 46 glintstone set was the most fun I have had in PvE in this game since season 2. It reminded me of when I crafted my Demonic set in Pocket Legends. I hope we see something like this again.

Bellaelda
02-05-2016, 01:48 AM
Coping my post I just added to general staff thread... But please elaborate on all the new weapons...

Current descriptions just beyond vague... Like...

Ummm.... OK....

So is it just me confused by this?

"Increase raw damage"... by what?

"Crit chance"... by what?

"Reduce damage"... by what?

I'm soo confused....

And the big one...

"initial cast does damage to nearby enemies"
... huh?

What's this mean??? Meaning normal attack also hits nearby targets? If so... How much? And what's considered initial attack? Typically we always attacking... So first target I hit per zone? Or does this reset every mob or by time???

Please elaborate

jjperez27
02-05-2016, 02:47 AM
Nice idea! :)

thekragle
02-05-2016, 02:56 AM
Arcane weapon should be arcane stats, meaning crazy powerful. Add a hidden buff like the Planar pendant or para stone did. Can we please get a arcane weapon worth looting and will last at least two seasons. Even a +20 to our primary stat would change the dissapointment we are seeing in the game atm.

Runel Joseph Ruiz
02-05-2016, 03:47 AM
all i need is cool animation and aura for this arcane weapon like you did on previous arcane weapons

aneshsinghblu
02-05-2016, 03:49 AM
arcane deary has not been buffed . .why would you expect different for the dagger.

DK
02-05-2016, 04:21 AM
use dragon hunter legendary gears set for better proc and bonus stat

And exactly where do you find a post confirming this?....

Bellaelda
02-05-2016, 04:28 AM
And exactly where do you find a post confirming this?....

I think this was just a joke/rant... Lol...
However... One proc or buff being "better" than another is definitely subjective... Don't think confirmation is possible.

galileogalilei
02-05-2016, 04:30 AM
those are legendary weapon not arcane weapon ok ?? :banana:

Alonz
02-05-2016, 06:16 AM
now the new weps have come in the plat store is not working cant buy plat

Jazzi
02-05-2016, 07:15 AM
Need a clarification here pls: are those weapons a permanent addition to massive rengol crates? Your announcement doesn't say anything about this?
Lets avoid further drama due to lack of proper communication please! Could you please add this info to the original post?
Thanks in advance.

siveyke
02-05-2016, 08:24 AM
staff is awesome

will0
02-05-2016, 08:56 AM
the range for the charge spell is too small needs a wider area

Japutra
02-05-2016, 09:35 AM
not Really Arcane

Anehazaz
02-05-2016, 09:53 AM
I have to say that crafting the level 46 glintstone set was the most fun I have had in PvE in this game since season 2. It reminded me of when I crafted my Demonic set in Pocket Legends. I hope we see something like this again.

Seriously...crafting the L46 glinstone set was by far the most tedious pve farming ever to be created. In fact all pve farming of late has taken on the same mind numbing,boring,repetitive running of maps without the fulfillment of looting something that would actually be considered worthy. The set is easily obtainable without farming...provided you have the gold so it flies in the face of the original intention. We had the same issue with the arena loot...until vials and reinforced gems were introduced...however, there has been no replacement for these gems. This expansion so far has proved a big disappointment in some ways...mostly in that there's little reward for effort. Obviously I'm talking about the rogue glinstone set and the arcane dreary type daggers. I feel like someone in sts is having a big laugh at our expense....don't get me started on the gauntlet ....omg...

Kakashis
02-05-2016, 12:02 PM
I know STS is reading our threads, but please chime in on these horrible daggers. There's no way they'll last into 56 cap when they're actually making us worse at 46. Low damage, low frequency proc, and no additional perks unlike the other 2 weapons. It's bad enough it's not a bow but to make it this inferior to the best weapons is not worthy of the name Arcane. They're also way too similar to hooks which were by far the worst daggers out of all the mythic versions that we got with buffs and shielding. Is the main design team working on reviving Call of Champions?

Platfarmer
02-05-2016, 12:03 PM
I know STS is reading our threads, but please chime in on these horrible daggers. There's no way they'll last into 56 cap when they're actually making us worse at 46. Low damage, low frequency proc, and no additional perks unlike the other 2 weapons. It's bad enough it's not a bow but to make it this inferior to the best weapons is not worthy of the name Arcane. They're also way too similar to hooks which were by far the worst daggers out of all the mythic versions that we got with buffs and shielding. Is the main design team working on reviving Call of Champions?

Somehow it procs a lot in tombs i guess that should be the rate of how often it procs to make these daggs live up to arcane standard

extrapayah
02-05-2016, 07:23 PM
hmmmm, since this horrible daggers is under investigation, i wonder why 1350 plat pet didn't get any?
for a supposed to be a joke pet, deary is too expensive

Kakashis
02-05-2016, 07:46 PM
hmmmm, since this horrible daggers is under investigation, i wonder why 1350 plat pet didn't get any?

At least Arcane deary is now more affordable in CS!

Offensive
02-05-2016, 09:53 PM
I am not happy that Dragon Arcanes are not in Brood Locks.
It sounded like STS had originally intended that to be the case.
I am pretty certain many players feel ripped off regarding this issue.

Kakashis
02-05-2016, 10:38 PM

Brood locked are worth less than 3 rengol locked xD

Jazzi
02-06-2016, 03:46 AM

I really doubt that

QistineAL
02-06-2016, 12:45 PM
Dragon Hunter Arcane dagger..sounds extreme..please make it strong as its name xD..warrior with arcane sword so powerful now..hmmm

Kecskés Gábor
02-06-2016, 01:00 PM
Hy. I need a Pet whose skill revive people when they die. :)

Jaffakex
02-06-2016, 02:37 PM
My 2 cents:
Staff's proc should have also some kind of stat boost along the DoT. It is a proc and it doesn't happen often. Should grant +20 or +30 INT or similar.

Blessed ground should be larger. Let's give this spell some arcane importance. Larger area, stronger effect. If you dont make it larger then let there be more blessed grounds at the same time. We cant spam it that much anyways, because it is such a slow charge.

Otherwise these arcanes will not be that much good when mobs and bosses get lv 56+.

Gorecaster
02-06-2016, 06:50 PM
Lol at glintstone quest being fun. Not so much. And I used to think warriors cried hardest but it's apparent that rogues wear that crown. I love how when there's some skill exploit or pvp glitch they remain quiet. For season's rogue was op, beyond reason. Now there's some balance coming and please, pass your rogue friends a tissue. Glintstone staff came out and every mage ig was left scratching their heads at the loss of stats. But there was no forum outcry for a buff. Keep changing things after the fact and continue watching the quality and stability of this game decline. Not like any of you care about the big picture. As long as you're happy...

Skypain
02-06-2016, 11:44 PM
Just noticed that arcane staff when charged consumes 6-7% mana while other weapons don't. Is this a mistake that needs to be corrected?

Haligali
02-07-2016, 05:13 AM

arcane deary is a typical arcane legend game experience: you got crap stats for lot money, but at least you can laugh on it. :)

Tanpanama
02-07-2016, 06:35 AM
nice weapon :) good jobs sts

Giwrgos Manashs
02-07-2016, 07:00 AM
new season is the warrior's legends

steversj
02-07-2016, 01:08 PM
this new arcane wep isnt worth buying becuase of new lvl 56 , there would be better weapons than this weapon

Extreme2014
02-07-2016, 02:38 PM
Nope :-) it's still gonna be good Proc and legendary X weeps will probably come out they would suck.

Jaffakex
02-08-2016, 08:18 AM
Staff proc needs rethinking too!
Daggers have electrocute, stun and armor debuff on proc.
Sword has damage buff, stun and lava on proc.
Staff has a DoT. 7% for mobs and 2.5% for bosses. Wow. No buff, no debuff, no stun...

Paco Jerte
02-08-2016, 12:01 PM
Arcane weapons drop from locked for ever? or have end date

Thrucho
02-08-2016, 02:05 PM
I'm pretty sure that the New Arcane Weapons will still be on top of the food chain even after the expansion.. Feel free to quote me on this one.. I'm getting mine this week :D

Thrucho
02-08-2016, 02:15 PM
Every since I can remember Rouge have being OP and that STS is making the game more balanced Rouges are crying and acting like spoiled brats lol.. Just accept things how they are and stop throwing tantrums. Lol Thank you STS for balancing the game don't listen to the rouges everything is cool.

Kakashis
02-08-2016, 03:15 PM
Every since I can remember Rouge have being OP and that STS is making the game more balanced Rouges are crying and acting like spoiled brats lol.. Just accept things how they are and stop throwing tantrums. Lol Thank you STS for balancing the game don't listen to the rouges everything is cool.

The fact is that we got an inferior weapon compared to what we had previously. The problem is actually itemization and balance! The daggers are worse than old bows in terms of damage which was an itemization issue. They were slowing down runs which shouldn't be the case. In terms of balance, they were also far inferior to the other two class weapons and we also lost the distance fighting.

Zeus
02-08-2016, 03:43 PM

So you mean to tell me that you don't own an arcane weapon yet know it's balanced? Hmm.. Please try to post objectively and not subjectively. It's not like STG listens to subjective opinions anyways.

Kakashis
02-08-2016, 08:01 PM
It seems to me, it's a little unfair to compare the arcane weapons to the mythic best weapon versions, because the mythic bow is veery good weapon (as I've talked to people, I haven't used it), which I cannot say for the mythic maul for instance (which I have used) - I'd say, the maul like from 'ok' to 'good'.
Before the release of the arcanes (while they ware not yet tried), myth bow's price was still 4-5mil, while the maul's price was around 1.5mil (both the better versions, not toughness). Which speaks of itself, which is the more sought.
Also, I'm comparing 2H to 2H for war, and bow to dagger for rouge. At every level, bows has high damage and low DPS, while with the daggers it's the opposite.

Still, my personal opinion is, that the balancing of the game shouldn't be done with the arcane weapons - rouges are overpowered everywhere, not only at the top level (people using arcanes).
If something is wrong with the daggers (I cannot judge this, I haven't tried them) - they probably may be buffed a little. But only IF. As I said, the comparing is between a very good bow and a dagger.
I was saying, my personal opinion is, that the arcanes should be done right. The balancing between the classes should be done somewhere at the very base of the game - skills,..., etc. To work to people with or without gold.
We'll see what version 1.5 will bring us.

If you don't use the bow/daggers and haven't even tried them out, you really won't understand. If I already have an old mythic bow, what incentive is there for me to spend money to obtain a class higher and newer weapon? It comes in some expectations that the newer version SHOULD be better in some way regardless of what class I'm playing. There were a couple issues with the daggers, but mainly because they are worse than the old best weapon which was the bow. True it's dagger to bow comparison, but it's Arcane vs mythic here. Glinstone daggers were a flop because the stats were worse and not many complained because they were mythics to mythic and bow to dag. But now we're talking Arcane to mythic which comes with unconditional item progression.

As for the 1.5 version, the fact that STS hasn't made any post today yet is most likely they are a little stumped on how exactly to buff these dags. I won't lie, even I don't know exactly how to proceed as damage and proc frequency alone won't cut it.

BabVna
02-08-2016, 09:21 PM
There has been lot of balance made by STS in last one year. Game is made playable and affordable by platinum and non platinum players. Just player need to be smart to work and plan. I agree with Zeus and Khakhsis feedback. Arcane class weapons are to be arcane class and must be usable for next 10 levels, (which was the case).

Feedback : please please post what you want to see in new items. When sts team reviewing all weapons please use the opportunity wisely. Don't be picky on poor/rich or plat/non plat or other variants. Focus on thread topic friends . Good luck all.

ssbake
02-09-2016, 07:58 AM
Thanks but the daggers need buffing

AortaeFTW
02-09-2016, 08:57 AM
wow what happening? i thought this game is rogue legend but seem arcane dagger is worst than other

just say :D

Diggdugg
02-13-2016, 08:32 AM
I don't understand something about the staff. The other two have actual proc associated with the weapon (which happens almost every hit from running with people who have the weapon) meaning no detrimental cost to the character, however the charged staff not only confines the player into a "safe zone" where the mobs can make you a pin cushion with bows. But it costs a large amount of mana for it. Why does the Mage cost mana and the other two don't cost? Also why does the staff affect less stats than others as other thr ads have brought up make stat bonuses atleast somewhat even funny r all classes.

Lyfiia
02-16-2016, 05:12 PM
Nice update!!!:eagerness:

Plawsa
02-17-2016, 03:42 AM
I wanna hear ur opinion friends,should we buy them,couse expansion is coming soon and im not sure about it :/

Kakashis
02-17-2016, 11:16 AM
I wanna hear ur opinion friends,should we buy them,couse expansion is coming soon and im not sure about it :/

Arcane sword I would buy. Staff maybe, but dags absolutely not. I can't wait until they release 56 mythic bow.

Plawsa
02-17-2016, 02:17 PM
Arcane sword I would buy. Staff maybe, but dags absolutely not. I can't wait until they release 56 mythic bow.
But lvl 56 is huge,it's same like ker'shal on this lvl,at last glint gun is still good,ill wait expansion n save money.Ty for advice

Kakashis
02-17-2016, 02:52 PM
But lvl 56 is huge,it's same like ker'shal on this lvl,at last glint gun is still good,ill wait expansion n save money.Ty for advice

If you already have the gun, it's not worth spending millions more to upgrade. Damage is lower.

ceanizes
02-20-2016, 04:52 AM
Why is it that the arcane staff use mana when you charge it? Is this a bug or was this on purpose? I thought only skills use mana.

Arasea
02-20-2016, 05:14 PM
Love the warriors weap proc

indrakurniawan
03-07-2016, 09:53 PM
like war weapon :)

Yeh
08-13-2018, 08:25 PM
So many complained, yet these weapons were all amazing are are still used at level 71 😂

Obooo
08-15-2018, 11:25 PM
Ya, sweet old memories...not any more, haha.

will0
08-16-2018, 02:14 AM
i getting to dislike set weapon processing AA ....... like tainted .. every class is using the same process ..
it is so uniform across for all 3 classes there's no identity for individual process anymore for the classes.

Queeny
09-10-2018, 03:35 AM
niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Alwarez
09-16-2018, 03:01 PM
War weapon broke pvp at lvl 46, mage weapon broke pve at 56-66, and rogue weapon was the only one balanced among 3