PDA

View Full Version : I don't like the 10 level cap raise

Titanium
02-03-2016, 07:53 PM
Lvl 56 ? And arcane weapons lvl 46? So all previous arcane weapons had a pretty long life in game. And now boom 10 levels !

No, I didn't lose any gold. I even made a lot with this annoucement. I hoarded almost 200 massive crates. Whatever I will buy from now on I have to sell tomorrow cause something else might be better ? Give op items some time to live and take a deep breath in game.

Why I can't just log in and use my gear and have no concerns that after paying 20m for a weapon AND then tomorrow i will beg someone to buy same weapon for 5m?

I also don't like the aps released 2 months before expansion. 5000 creatures? STS should take in consideration those aps at next cap.

Xorrior
02-03-2016, 08:02 PM
Yeah, arcane weps level 46 and expansion level 56 ? Basically at level 56 they've reached their limit already. Arcane gear normally has life expectancy of two expansions, level 46, 51 and 56 = 3 expansions. Seems this level jump was also to phase out the arcane ring and mythic pendant, last but not least R.I.P Glintstone mythic set. I also don't get the idea of these extremely time consuming APs. I don't want to run maps with no decent loot and rewards and just get an unnecessary AP.

Kakashis
02-03-2016, 08:05 PM
I'm glad I sold my mythic bow and also not going to touch these. Such a waste and disappointment!

Froxanthar
02-03-2016, 08:06 PM
I have no idea who would really suggest this 10 levels caps.

R.I.P Glintstone mythic set..

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Jazzi
02-03-2016, 08:07 PM
You do not know how the mobs will scale and what the new weapons in the expansion are going to be. The 10 levels might be necessary for other reason: such as skill points needed for skill mastery, ways to outdate arcane rings and planar pendants. Tbh a 10 level mob scale in the same proportion as say 3 to 46 wouldnt make much sense as most all of our gear, including the extremely expensive glint set, would be immediately not viable. This would make little to no sense as most people don't even have it

Ravager
02-03-2016, 08:11 PM
I'm on the fence about these updates. On one hand, I miss the days when STS would release expansions fairly fast. New gear, new levels, etc. Perhaps that is their aim? Progress development faster? But at the same time, I see the issue with the large investments into expensive gear. Maybe if its ongoing and continuous, gear will be fairly low as everyone is constantly awaiting the next big thing.

I'm with you on the APs though. PVE version of CTF flags. There's nothing fun about it. Do other games like on Xbox or PS have grinding achievements like this? And playing as a warrior, it takes much much longer to obtain them.

Bidiel
02-03-2016, 08:25 PM
Dont forget the mythic set, so i have no reasons to complete the craft :/

Enviado desde mi LG-P768 mediante Tapatalk

DIOSTEMPLA
02-03-2016, 08:27 PM
I agree nice one bro

Sent from my 7040N using Tapatalk

Nrzj
02-03-2016, 08:37 PM
All I'm gona say is...
I'm disappointed and this srsly makes no sense

Oezheasate
02-03-2016, 08:41 PM
Yep elite aps are useless and we never know how much our expensive weapon is gonna be worth tomorrow.

Kakashis
02-03-2016, 08:52 PM
I agree with everyone. These weapons don't have much creativity to them. The daggers mimic the arcane hooks and the sword the maul. Hooks were by far the biggest disappointment of the 3 Arcane weapons and here they are again. Mythic 36 daggers had by far the best proc and look. Why the heck are we taking steps backwards! I would rather STS go back to the drawing board and not release these weapons 10 levels under cap than to be doing it like this. At least release them at 46 and say at 56 cap, they can be upgrades

Arachnophobik
02-03-2016, 08:54 PM
about a a month ago I sold my arcanes and myths to have enough gold to hoard a buttload of brood locks. I was expecting it to reach higher prices than spider crates so I kept it during the less plat to open crates event. Ive never been so wrong, with the weapons being outdated very fast, brood locks are now worth less than what I bought them for.

meidei
02-03-2016, 09:23 PM
blame medium cakes, gold sink. pay back time look sts consecutively introduce new weapons.
btw dev not all of us spam medium cakes. please dont throw all away our hard works by farming. raise 10 lvls? glinstsone mythic set, glintstone mythic 46? dump them all. its like all you people doesnt care.

Dragoonclaws
02-03-2016, 10:35 PM
Do you guys want to see what might happen next?

Since people are grinding hard for the new weapons, people are less rich, they have less time. Now during events, people usually take advantage of events to sell whatever they can grind and sell... and prices can reach highs. Now people might not be paying the price anymore... too busy saving their money.

The good thing about it is that everybody has to grind now. Nobody is bored waiting in town. Idk how things are going in PvP, but since weapons keep getting outdated, I bet there are less people in PvP rooms.

The New Arcanes... I don't really understand what you mean by "they don't look like arcane" but okay... It's a weapon, they called it arcane and they gave it crazy stats, it's red and has crazy proc. Will still be good for the new expansion... but the newer mythics of that time will be good competition.

And you guys talk like you MUST always own ALL of the very best gear in game. Now there will be new weapons coming out soon. The way you all reacted to this, I can pretty much see that the newest gear will be really rare and that your really hard earned and improved mythic gear will be a good competition gear. You don't trust your own skills anymore and your pets?

I call the return of the noob mages with... with the staff. Let me introduce you to the brand new NAB WARRIORS with a sword and the Nabish ROGUES with their dags :p

Zeus
02-03-2016, 10:51 PM
I agree with everyone. These weapons don't have much creativity to them. The daggers mimic the arcane hooks and the sword the maul. Hooks were by far the biggest disappointment of the 3 Arcane weapons and here they are again. Mythic 36 daggers had by far the best proc and look. Why the heck are we taking steps backwards! I would rather STS go back to the drawing board and not release these weapons 10 levels under cap than to be doing it like this. At least release them at 46 and say at 56 cap, they can be upgrades

Agreed, or give all 3 weapons a buff in stats so that they last. What's the point in purchasing an arcane weapon that will be dead in the water within a few months? I did that for the mythic bow and certainly would not like to have the same thing happen yet again.

ericarsenic
02-03-2016, 11:16 PM
Reffering to 20m weapon which i guess has para on it, wasnt that ur choice to overpay a weapon because it has para gem on it?
If i buy no para weapon i think it wont cost that much, and i can say that para caused the biggest lost to endgamers.

Zeus
02-03-2016, 11:28 PM
Reffering to 20m weapon which i guess has para on it, wasnt that ur choice to overpay a weapon because it has para gem on it?
If i buy no para weapon i think it wont cost that much, and i can say that para caused the biggest lost to endgamers.

For me, I didn't lose much selling. I believe my net loss was 1.5M.

Vixenne
02-03-2016, 11:42 PM
Do you guys want to see what might happen next?

Since people are grinding hard for the new weapons, people are less rich, they have less time. Now during events, people usually take advantage of events to sell whatever they can grind and sell... and prices can reach highs. Now people might not be paying the price anymore... too busy saving their money.

The good thing about it is that everybody has to grind now. Nobody is bored waiting in town. Idk how things are going in PvP, but since weapons keep getting outdated, I bet there are less people in PvP rooms.

The New Arcanes... I don't really understand what you mean by "they don't look like arcane" but okay... It's a weapon, they called it arcane and they gave it crazy stats, it's red and has crazy proc. Will still be good for the new expansion... but the newer mythics of that time will be good competition.

And you guys talk like you MUST always own ALL of the very best gear in game. Now there will be new weapons coming out soon. The way you all reacted to this, I can pretty much see that the newest gear will be really rare and that your really hard earned and improved mythic gear will be a good competition gear. You don't trust your own skills anymore and your pets?

I call the return of the noob mages with... with the staff. Let me introduce you to the brand new NAB WARRIORS with a sword and the Nabish ROGUES with their dags :p

Double thumbs up to this. That's what happens when you take things way too seriously, the desperation to always be the best. Being too hungry will never make you happy.

mesalin
02-04-2016, 12:52 AM
Just zzzz weekly update

<Forgiveness>

Titanium
02-04-2016, 02:02 AM

That was an example . I bought mythic bow for 5.6m and sold it for 8m. This isn't a thread opened cause I lost something, I posted this thread cause I'm going to be hurt sooner or later if I'm not paying attention to these twisted future announcements.

Double thumbs up to this. That's what happens when you take things way too seriously, the desperation to always be the best. Being too hungry will never make you happy.

You clearly misunderstand my point of view. I don't lose gold, I earned for what is worth. My concerns are about the life of items which costs 9774789223m today and nothing tomorrow.

167 massives in stash and another 100 rengol crates kept on an alt. I don't lose gold... I dont complain about losing anything. I'm extremly pissed that my future investements in gear which is tradeable or not are going to be lost sooner than i expected. Then what's the point of buying it? If i will lose it ??

http://i65.tinypic.com/idvlt0.png

Jazzi
02-04-2016, 03:27 AM
That was an example . I bought mythic bow for 5.6m and sold it for 8m. This isn't a thread opened cause I lost something, I posted this thread cause I'm going to be hurt sooner or later if I'm not paying attention to these twisted future announcements.

You clearly misunderstand my point of view. I don't lose gold, I earned for what is worth. My concerns are about the life of items which costs 9774789223m today and nothing tomorrow.

167 massives in stash and another 100 rengol crates kept on an alt. I don't lose gold... I dont complain about losing anything. I'm extremly pissed that my future investements in gear which is tradeable or not are going to be lost sooner than i expected. Then what's the point of buying it? If i will lose it ??

http://i65.tinypic.com/idvlt0.png

Sooo rich ;)

faithpece
02-04-2016, 05:11 AM
Lvl 56 ? And arcane weapons lvl 46? Can anybody tell me if this is a joke? So all previous arcane weapons had a pretty long life in game. And now boooooom 10 levels ! It's like a punishment for criticizing the para gems/eye gems? I'm the only person who scratches his eyes RIGHT NOW ? I'm sorry to say this... But what we deserve for this to happen?

I mean, you crashed the mythic weapons market... I didnt say nothing but now You are telling us " hey look ! Don't be sad ! U lost gold cause u bought a mythic bow lvl 46 for 11m! Wait and see arcane's prices decrease with the new expansion ! " .

STS you are seriously want me to quit this game? No, I didn't lose any gold. I even made a lot with this annoucement. I hoarded almost 200 massive crates... but for real? Whatever I will buy from now on I have to sell tomorrow cause something else might be better ? Give op items some time to live and take a deep breath in game. I'm thinking seriously to quit. Why I can't just log in and use my gear and have no concerns that after paying 20m for a weapon AND then tomorrow i will beg someone to buy same weapon for 5m?

Should I talk about the aps too? And the use to release new aps 2 months before expansion? Like really ? 5000 creatures? Are people who are taking in serious those aps.... I'm concerned about their healthyness ! STS should take in consideration those aps at next cap.

THINK STS THINK!

Stop Crying.. ! Quit ot no Quit your Choice.. No one forced you to buy the 11 mil bow.. it was your decision, except it ,, or just leave the game don't spam the forum with your cribbing. !!

Jazzi
02-04-2016, 05:37 AM
U dont get anything at all do u? He didnt make a loss but many others did, hes right, the way sts has been lately releasing content one after the other and outdating myth weapons after 3 months is just a hilarious joke.
Now go back to ur corner and be ashamed for not having understood at all what this thread is about.

Correction Sir. They have not been releasing content. They are releasing gear (and by the way a huge amount of pets since the expansion), which are in most cases very useless and are being outdated very fast. Those weapons and their procs have great potential though. Lets wait and see.

As for the loss of gold: you can't imagine how much I lost due to all arcanes becoming super cheap all of the sudden. It is way more than the 5-6 million some people might have lost. And I can assure you I am not the only one. When it comes to items this is standard in practically all MMOs. In Diablo 3 when the new expansion hit, items which were 20+ Billion (yes billion) gold were suddenly worse than the equivalent of an "epic" item in AL. And in Diablo you get a full inventory of those per map run. I can give you and every one here a lot more examples.

What most people don't understand is that if you have all the best, you will probably have 0 motivation to log in. This being said maybe new weapons is not the best choice for progression.

Vrazicak
02-04-2016, 07:47 AM
I believe STS is not that stupid to let you all waste so many gold on glint sets and arcane weapons if they won't be upgradeable to l56, those arcane weps have pretty nice stats but they would get outdated pretty fast so I believe they will make them upgradable

Ravager
02-04-2016, 09:08 AM
@oez

I guess this is STS's way of telling to everyone who posts about para and eyes that they are trying their best to flush all the paras and eyes out of game.

I would rather there be a bit of a gap, 2 months is just to paltry for a mythic weaponry outdation!

Spring starts March 20 and ends June 19th. STS has a tendency to push back due to multiple reasons. I would say expansion is closer to June. Maybe late April.

So lets say 4 months then expansion hits and if it anything like this season, we start with garbage, no-proc weak crate weapons. Probably not as good as 46 mythics. Even though the garbage crate gear is 56. Maybe the legendary bow might be good but that's it. Most of the legendary weapons were garbage this season. There were no elite weapon drops either. We had to wait for the first set of mythic weapons in the fall / Halloween event to replace prior seasons weapons. October is 8 months away. 46 Mythics and Arcanes should be good for around 8 months (strictly going by STS's current trend).

aneshsinghblu
02-04-2016, 09:30 AM
soon there will be a gigantic lock rengol with para and eyes

Dragoonclaws
02-04-2016, 10:19 AM
soon there will be a gigantic lock rengol with para and eyes

You're evil... Aren't you...

runagain
02-04-2016, 10:19 AM
Mhm? Mythic set, Arc ring nd PP useless now? or still good enough?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn LG-D405 met Tapatalk

Gonnil
02-04-2016, 11:20 AM
I'm on the fence about these updates. On one hand, I miss the days when STS would release expansions fairly fast. New gear, new levels, etc. Perhaps that is their aim? Progress development faster? But at the same time, I see the issue with the large investments into expensive gear. Maybe if its ongoing and continuous, gear will be fairly low as everyone is constantly awaiting the next big thing.

I'm with you on the APs though. PVE version of CTF flags. There's nothing fun about it. Do other games like on Xbox or PS have grinding achievements like this? And playing as a warrior, it takes much much longer to obtain them.

I agree with Ravager regarding these new APS as far as Tanks are concerned. There seems to be no thought on how these will be achievable for a warrior.

Little Table
02-04-2016, 12:28 PM
for warr will be hard find pt for 500 boss elit on nord or higher map i play 7 days on easy map and no 500 boss ap and cant imagine how will be on harder map...
but this is only game and who will try like warr gl ;)