PDA

View Full Version : What you guys think of the new arcane legend weapons?

Roblox
02-03-2016, 09:04 PM
Please leave your comment down below of what you think and the suggestions you have toward the info about this.

If you haven't seen seen any of the feature settings that was announce today here is a link!!

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?296036-Remiem-s-Weekly-Community-Update-February-3-2016

Thank You guys and feel free to put whats on your mind and we can make a change by telling what should be better and im sure STS will listen to us.:eagerness:

oekeone
02-03-2016, 09:26 PM
They don't look like arcane weapons..... I don't like how this is going .......cause back than we opened free (no plat ) crates to get arcane weapons but now.....we gotta spend are money just to get it.......which isn't fun I wished they didn't like back than where they had like the elite golden puzzle box for kershal or the elite golden warchest where we could open them free without plat

Roblox
02-03-2016, 09:35 PM
They don't look like arcane weapons..... I don't like how this is going .......cause back than we opened free (no plat ) crates to get arcane weapons but now.....we gotta spend are money just to get it.......which isn't fun I wished they didn't like back than where they had like the elite golden puzzle box for kershal or the elite golden warchest where we could open them free without plat

Well since this game has more developers they are trying to profit as much more to pay and also save for another title but everything will be different because everything is mostly about money.

geeman75
02-03-2016, 09:40 PM
I have a warrior lvl 46 full Glintstone tbh I'm wondering what is going to happen to set. After spending countless hours to farm fangs will my set be useless?

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Arkiouj
02-03-2016, 09:53 PM
Ugly, doesn't look arcane, matches a legendary set, lazy, not the type of weps most people wanted, only in crates, devalues mythics, 10 levels below new cap, seems rushed.. etc etc

oekeone
02-03-2016, 10:09 PM
I have a warrior lvl 46 full Glintstone tbh I'm wondering what is going to happen to set. After spending countless hours to farm fangs will my set be useless?

Yes exactly!! I lost my nekro egg for countless hours and didn't get it back :( but you know just go on..... But I feel bad for those like you who spent a hell of hours,days,weeks,months!

Bidiel
02-03-2016, 10:26 PM

Lol yes :) gratz for spend a lot of time and gold to useless mythyc set *.* im crafting mine *.*

Enviado desde mi LG-P768 mediante Tapatalk

Dragoonclaws
02-03-2016, 10:45 PM

Lmao you're funny

The drops were ultra rare in those plat free chests. Ever tried to open them? Ever saw their value?!? The dragonscale chests were over 75k and the drop rate of the arcane were waaaay lower then the Locked Crates of the Watch drop rate.

oekeone
02-03-2016, 10:57 PM
Lmao you're funny

The drops were ultra rare in those plat free chests. Ever tried to open them? Ever saw their value?!? The dragonscale chests were over 75k and the drop rate of the arcane were waaaay lower then the Locked Crates of the Watch drop rate.

Hahahaha your funny bruh who said anything about dragonscale chest and plus dragonscale doesn't drop arcane weapons or does it :)
Oh and at least they were plat free you could make money out them but now anything that is brand new drops to low price like arcane deary it was 15m now its like 4m or something and crates which you open with brand new stuff are obtainable we need something to farm not just for the in real life rich people to buy plat and open crates maybe just make the lootable from bosses, something to make money out of.....I know crates you can make money out of them but barely anymore most arcane pets are 1.3m+ new mythic weapons dropped low as hell , so that's my opinion and stuff about crates, some of us are f2p people who want to play for free duhhh we should get something to spend hours to get make arcane legend a (spend hours with friends farming) not sit there on your bed or whatever and gamble or maybe they shouldve called this game (Gamble legends)

Dragoonclaws
02-04-2016, 12:03 AM
Hahahaha your funny bruh who said anything about dragonscale chest and plus dragonscale doesn't drop arcane weapons or does it :)
Oh and at least they were plat free you could make money out them but now anything that is brand new drops to low price like arcane deary it was 15m now its like 4m or something and crates which you open with brand new stuff are obtainable we need something to farm not just for the in real life rich people to buy plat and open crates maybe just make the lootable from bosses, something to make money out of.....I know crates you can make money out of them but barely anymore most arcane pets are 1.3m+ new mythic weapons dropped low as hell , so that's my opinion and stuff about crates, some of us are f2p people who want to play for free duhhh we should get something to spend hours to get make arcane legend a (spend hours with friends farming) not sit there on your bed or whatever and gamble or maybe they shouldve called this game (Gamble legends)

I farmed my own chests too and never got much big loot from them. i spent on platinums once and the gamble was a total waste. At least, I bought Owl crates and a abaddon. Never bought platinums anymore. I earned my gold my own way, and I succeeded.

oekeone
02-04-2016, 12:58 AM
I farmed my own chests too and never got much big loot from them. i spent on platinums once and the gamble was a total waste. At least, I bought Owl crates and a abaddon. Never bought platinums anymore. I earned my gold my own way, and I succeeded.

Yup cool me to I only wasted $50 worth of plat and gambled and after that I never bought plat

Kakashis
02-04-2016, 01:37 AM
Highly disappointing in looks, proc and level for rogue. Will be 10 levels below when expansion opens. Also it's a dagger type for rogue which has

A) been done before
B) not a bow
C) do not want

Wazakesy
02-04-2016, 03:22 AM
Warriors get the OP wep...The maul that they needed while the staff for mages and daggs for rogs didnt make sense.

Ophelia
02-04-2016, 05:06 AM
Stats-wise the arcane daggers is quite a big step up from fervor bow:
+ 17 str
+ 15 dex
+ 13 int
+ about 0.50% crit
+ about 80 hp

Not to mention th armour reduction proc...
Tho not sure if that stacks with rog aim shot armour debuff

Jazzi
02-04-2016, 05:18 AM
Highly disappointing in looks, proc and level for rogue. Will be 10 levels below when expansion opens. Also it's a dagger type for rogue which has

A) been done before
B) not a bow
C) do not want

The proc is actually incredibly good if you think about it. Imo this proc is the main thing which makes the daggers good. Ofc it all depends on how often it procs

There are other things like +260 hp, +130 mana, +0,6% crit, + dodge (all those over the fervor bow).

I agree about the looks though, but this is about personal taste. Some people might actually like it a lot :)

Oezheasate
02-04-2016, 05:31 AM
Warriors get the OP wep...The maul that they needed while the staff for mages and daggs for rogs didnt make sense.

Ur hating on warriors getting an advantage finally? And only for those who can afford it? Are u serious?
Get real we warriors been the butt of all jokes for a year now.

Raleighzsz
02-04-2016, 05:37 AM
The weaps should be farmable, with a Little change of getting

Avaree
02-04-2016, 09:36 AM
The weaps should be farmable, with a Little change of getting

Farmable would be good...
(But look at the planar pendant, the recipe was farmable, it was very hard for some to loot, while others looted many with in hours of its release)
i also like the idea of the weaps in locked crates, elite golden crates, & or a rare boss drop. If the new arcane weaps are another type of "glint quests" im for it, just as long everyone has a fair chance of looting & crafting.
Balance is the key :)

I will also add, there is vanity weaps now, & design dont make an arcane weapon any less of an item. Personally, im tired of all the "bells & whistles", lets just have a balanced game, fun to play with challenging maps that have good rewards.

Ravager
02-04-2016, 09:57 AM

The way I see the weapons.

Rogues will prefer daggers for CTF clashes and PVE Mobs. Bow for PVE bosses and TDM.
Mages will prefer staff for CTF clashes and PVE Mobs. Gun for PVE bosses. TDM can vary.
Warrior will prefer Maul for CTF clashes. For PVE Mobs, Aegis or Maul (for the few that actually still run PVE on their warriors). TDM will be Maul.

New weapons will be essential for rogues and mages lb timed runs. Warrior is mostly support in PVP anyways.