PDA

View Full Version : Epic failure

xZauiflele
02-04-2016, 12:39 AM
This expansion maybe cause me to stay as a twink or leave the game. I spent alot of gold on completing whole mythic set and gemming them :/ ...... Maybe need to start new life now. Btw this update is really very awesome on the other hand. Arcane sword ????? Very bad loooking :( but stats and aa sounds cool 176dps which is 40+ new maul it will be supercool (maul bonesaw ollerus aegis all useless for pvp). Lets see how it goes forward.
Thanks devs for expansion hopefully no one else lost much gold as me :(

Java
02-04-2016, 12:46 AM
.....and so it goes.....

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

mesalin
02-04-2016, 12:46 AM
Well i didn't planned it but i also have nearly finished set. So much work for nothing ? Nuuuu i guess they will upgrade it. Hope :)

<Forgiveness>

tomsawer
02-04-2016, 02:15 AM
Your calling it a epic failure and you haven't tried the weapons yet..hmmmmmm

tharidom
02-04-2016, 02:39 AM
Didn't understand half of the post..

You're saying it has very bad stats but meanwhile all of the other weapons are useless...

Endkey 2.0
02-04-2016, 02:47 AM
At this moment, the forum is more fun than the game.

Vixenne
02-04-2016, 02:49 AM
Your calling it a epic failure and you haven't tried the weapons yet..hmmmmmm

That's precisely the problem with a lot of players in AL today. It's not even released yet, we haven't even tried it and its procs and yet they're already complaining how much of a bad thing these new Arcane weapons are.

Jazzi
02-04-2016, 03:31 AM
This expansion maybe cause me to stay as a twink or leave the game. I spent alot of gold on completing whole mythic set and gemming them :/ ...... Maybe need to start new life now. Btw this update is really very awesome on the other hand. Arcane sword ????? Very bad loooking :(stats (maul bonesaw ollerus aegis all useless for pvp). Lets see how it goes forward.
Thanks devs for expansion hopefully no one else lost much gold as me :(

I dunno the stats on the arcane sword look awesome. The proc sounds awesome. 100% stun lol ;). Tanks will be stunning machines in pve + a lot of extra damage. To me it sounds like a huge improvement. Lets see how it really works before we decide to bash them.

Java
02-04-2016, 03:56 AM
That's precisely the problem with a lot of players in AL today. It's not even released yet, we haven't even tried it and its procs and yet they're already complaining how much of a bad thing these new Arcane weapons are.
Thank you...but unfortunately I've come to expect this level of whining. Later, they will love them and will be saying how OP they are.

[emoji33] [emoji24] [emoji22] [emoji15] [emoji13] [emoji14] [emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji177] [emoji178] [emoji179] [emoji175] [emoji176]

Coffee.sys not found
(A)bort, (R)etry, (F)ail

xZauiflele
02-04-2016, 04:16 AM
Didn't understand half of the post..

You're saying it has very bad stats but meanwhile all of the other weapons are useless...
post edited i wanna say looking bad and best stats sorry wrongly typed previous line

Vixenne
02-04-2016, 04:16 AM
Thank you...but unfortunately I've come to expect this level of whining. Later, they will love them and will be saying how OP they are.

[emoji33] [emoji24] [emoji22] [emoji15] [emoji13] [emoji14] [emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji177] [emoji178] [emoji179] [emoji175] [emoji176]

Coffee.sys not found
(A)bort, (R)etry, (F)ail

I expected it too. It's just sad how people are now becoming less appreciative of what's been offered to them.

xZauiflele
02-04-2016, 04:23 AM
2H sword will start atleast 20-30m(prediction) on launch i really want to get one... ollerus was best coz its aa stuns, 2Hdoes same in pve.

Java
02-04-2016, 04:25 AM
I expected it too. It's just sad how people are now becoming less appreciative of what's been offered to them.
Appreciative gamers? Is that like the elusive sasquatch....while they may exist somewhere, I've never seen one. [emoji12]

Coffee.sys not found
(A)bort, (R)etry, (F)ail

ryuba
02-04-2016, 04:52 AM
When i try farm fang for set some friend says to me " u farming like no life ".
And i trust there is many farmer around buyer that do same think like what i do, hope sts didnt make them prety dissaponted with that "farmed" set.

[ forgiveness ]

xZauiflele
02-04-2016, 05:53 AM
These frequent breakdowns on game items teach me nothing is valuable in AL, If i buy something then i shouldn't keep an expectation of resale or it would be best for atleast 1month. So buy anything only when u deserve to afford its very soon expiration. Don't even expect to 50% claim or value of yoyr cost spent.
Dear STS your last current and future updates make bad impression.

JEWEL CHEST:
Thousands of complaints about these chest, why act blindfoldedly????

MYTHIC PUSH DOWN:
Firstly you make events want us to play make money ans be powerful then suddenly take everything back?????

ARCANE QUESTION:
As far as i know level 31ollers doesn't work well on lvl 41 if there is a mythic at 41 easily crap the 10level less arcane weapon.

WHY MADE GLINTSTONE SET?:
M friend who farmed from the beginning fir whole set are now almost done to get set, and this new cap news makes them feel like work 3months for 0$ salary.
And for those who spent gold hahaha it will be useless in towns only

I am not always tend to complaint but these things made me feel sts want money, nd they don't care about our hardwork :(

Bidiel
02-04-2016, 08:43 AM
At this moment, the forum is more fun than the game.
Jajaja of course xD i spend more time reading the threar rather than playing the game xD

Enviado desde mi LG-P768 mediante Tapatalk

Candylicks
02-04-2016, 08:48 AM

IKR! This game went for almost a year with nothing considered an upgrade. Now awesome stuff is coming, new expansion, new weapons... and they still QQ!!!

Man get excited people, this is what the game is about! Everyone just got spoiled by being able to get decked out in a couple weeks, now you will actually spend months working through new content and saving your gold to upgrade your gear nice and slow which is what it should be like. Good luck to everyone when the reds come today, can't wait to hear about who the first lucky ones are and how they work in the game. Nobody liked the glintstone sets anyways, does it really matter now that you have expansion on the horizon anyways?

Asron9
02-04-2016, 10:44 AM
IKR! This game went for almost a year with nothing considered an upgrade. Now awesome stuff is coming, new expansion, new weapons... and they still QQ!!!

Man get excited people, this is what the game is about! Everyone just got spoiled by being able to get decked out in a couple weeks, now you will actually spend months working through new content and saving your gold to upgrade your gear nice and slow which is what it should be like. Good luck to everyone when the reds come today, can't wait to hear about who the first lucky ones are and how they work in the game. Nobody liked the glintstone sets anyways, does it really matter now that you have expansion on the horizon anyways?
always u giving very good points :)

Sent from my K012 using Tapatalk

Justg
02-04-2016, 11:00 AM
Closing this one up. Please don't judge or rush to conclusions before things occur.