PDA

View Full Version : Platinum Return

Battlegrinder
06-28-2011, 12:14 AM
I understand why PL won't allow you to trade, sell, or give Platinum items, but it annoys me that you can't return it either (though I see why). What I think would be a good idea is to allow players to return a platinum item to the store for A) around half its original Plat price or B) some amount of gold. I hate that I have items stuck in my inventory that are too weak for me to bother using, but that I can't get rid of and get something out of.

Register
06-28-2011, 12:37 PM
thats why you shouldnt waste your plat on that. you could stash it and wait if it ever becomes discontinued because it might rise in price cuz then u can sell it (i think)

kinawarrior
06-30-2011, 10:15 AM
I understand why PL won't allow you to trade, sell, or give Platinum items, but it annoys me that you can't return it either (though I see why). What I think would be a good idea is to allow players to return a platinum item to the store for A) around half its original Plat price or B) some amount of gold. I hate that I have items stuck in my inventory that are too weak for me to bother using, but that I can't get rid of and get something out of.

+1

I recently bought a ring for a character that was str based on my int character on accident. Now I am stuck with the ring, where I would be more than happy to sell it back for 1/2 its value in plat.