PDA

View Full Version : Nomerite Helm

kydrian
02-04-2016, 10:43 AM
I finished crafting it but I can't turn in the quest... Any idea?

kydrian
02-05-2016, 08:57 AM
Bump. . . .

Cray
02-05-2016, 09:06 AM
If it still shows as crafting component in your inventory, then you need to talk to the garetta blacksmith first. He's in the same part of garetta village as officer Rovohn who gave you the quest.
If you still have problems after this, then I'm not really sure what went wrong

kydrian
02-05-2016, 09:13 AM
If it still shows as crafting component in your inventory, then you need to talk to the garetta blacksmith first. He's in the same part of garetta village as officer Rovohn who gave you the quest.
If you still have problems after this, then I'm not really sure what went wrong
That's the problem xD
I took the quest then finished crafting the helmet, after that it didn't show the quest complete so I tried talking to him nothing happened. So I decided to abandon the quest and get it again yet it still doesn't work. ;-; need a Dev or mod to help out here

Cray
02-05-2016, 09:19 AM
That's the problem xD
I took the quest then finished crafting the helmet, after that it didn't show the quest complete so I tried talking to him nothing happened. So I decided to abandon the quest and get it again yet it still doesn't work. ;-; need a Dev or mod to help out here

Hmm if I remember correctly it only showed the quest complete after I talked to smith, and not when I completed crafting. But since u deleted quest idk what should happen..
Think its best then to message support or get a mod/dev here like you said.
Sorry I couldn't help

kydrian
02-05-2016, 09:24 AM
Hmm if I remember correctly it only showed the quest complete after I talked to smith, and not when I completed crafting. But since u deleted quest idk what should happen..
Think its best then to message support or get a mod/dev here like you said.
Sorry I couldn't help
Even before I deleted the quest it didn't work also this other person was having the same problem

Elleabridges
04-26-2017, 05:39 PM
This has happened again to one of my guild members. Contacted support just told the obvious to see the blacksmith.... Well he knew that to begin w and it didn't work. Any one have constructive ideas?

extrapayah
04-26-2017, 05:47 PM
are you sure that you've talked to the smith?

many people who had some trouble with this quest usually tried to talk to the quest giver (rovohn) or weaponsmith who sells weapon recipes instead of the smith (garetta blacksmith) located south of rovohn...

if you really have talked to the correct blacksmith, then i'm afrain no one can help you...

Elleabridges
04-26-2017, 06:49 PM
Yes ur right we figured out before I had a chance to come. Here and say. Tks!

ilovemcnuggets
04-26-2017, 09:50 PM
this is pretty weird

eleasah
04-27-2017, 05:54 AM
Had same problem at the time i crafted Helm. Tried again and again talk to the blacksmith. And yes. I was at right Person. After same days trying it worked. Was same with Pendant and ring. Try again other Day. Maybe it hell.same live me. Gl

runagain
04-27-2017, 06:11 AM
I finished crafting it but I can't turn in the quest... Any idea?

Go to garetta, not to the auction but to the other way.. the path to turnin your Repeatable quest, when u got there run all the way below to the Smith, talk to him and you'll get your next quest! =)

Areogor
04-29-2017, 09:55 AM
Im busy with the amulet