PDA

View Full Version : Glintstone set possible upgrade to arcane?

kydrian
02-04-2016, 10:48 AM
This just my thought that they might allow it to be upgraded. I mean cmon its a whole set and its mythic. None of its arcane, maybe the next expansion there will be a few things needed to upgraded it to arcane.

Zeus
02-04-2016, 11:20 AM
I have mythic set and I'm not complaining. People should've known that by the stats, it would not last more than one expansion at the most.

Redjellydonut
02-04-2016, 11:43 AM
I dont play endgame and i agree... as we can all see they are all afraid they lost tons of gold. I think they all deserve an upgrade for their tremendous effort. 👍🏻

oekeone
02-04-2016, 11:44 AM
I have mythic set and I'm not complaining. People should've known that by the stats, it would not last more than one expansion at the most.

Cause your rich and you have plenty Wealth you probably spent 1/100 out of your bank! Lol he probably spent all of his gold but who knows

Kakashis
02-04-2016, 11:52 AM
yes, this set was never meant to last more than this season if even that. Given the many bad reviews and glitched procs, consider it a 15-20m donation to farmers! It is rather soon that it expired, old mythic set lasted a few seasons :(

Zeus
02-04-2016, 12:03 PM
yes, this set was never meant to last more than this season if even that. Given the many bad reviews and glitched procs, consider it a 15-20m donation to farmers! It is rather soon that it expired, old mythic set lasted a few seasons :(

Exactly, if it was barely competitive with imbued equipment, what made people think that it would last more than one season? STG shouldn't have to compensate due to people having lack of forethought. This game requires progression, so plan ahead and make sure that one will be able to keep up. It's the only way one can survive.

oekeone
02-04-2016, 12:14 PM
What they should do is when they let out a expansion they should let everything out such as gear,craftable items and stuff not like this year when they let the gear out till the last 1-2months of the year and plus they should've make the gear the best of the game at least a boost of stats! So it would last but no I heard that the set matches almost legendary gear well they should focus on gear, jewels(especially), the events( so they can't make a mistake like the birthday event) , new pets and most of all they should make stuff such as crates accessible to non plat buyers....