PDA

View Full Version : Worst Experience

Battlegrinder
06-28-2011, 12:27 AM
What was the worst thing that ever happened to you in PL? Bad trade, item lost, died at a bad time, whatever, what was it? For me, the worst thing was either A) The time I lost 10k to a scam I should have seen a mile away (and I only had 19k at the time) and still haven't fully recovered from, or B) When my tablet crashed, cutting me off from PL for a month while a replacement shipped in.

Marcoolio
06-28-2011, 12:35 AM
Phone call same time you kill boss or just before boss so you not in "drop area" and that round pink drops.. maybe that is common to me becouse i get somekind immunity to get pinks :)

Piosidon
06-28-2011, 01:39 AM
When I didn't understand attributes. I added int to my bear bacause I thought it would make me smart. Spent 4 plat trying to fix it.

Biuzi
06-28-2011, 03:42 AM
When your trying to get a lot of kills in a dungeon with less deaths, and you the rest of the players don’t help and you die.

Corpser
06-28-2011, 03:51 AM
when i was lost 200k in a scam then the next day was perma banned lol asked the devs y it was odd because my acc wasnt band but my ipod was :confused:

they sorted it out and fixed it so im still playing (if im not supposed to post this tell me and ill edit it to something else)

TANKKAAR
06-28-2011, 03:56 AM
Worst day EVER!

Vyxnaar Helm of Hate DISASTER! Lost Almost 10mil that day :mad:

DONT EVEN GET ME STARTED.....LMAO

Slush
06-28-2011, 04:13 AM
Accidentally buying a level 12 pink leather for 600k like 9 months ago. I had nothing because that was all the money I had from selling my gear. I took a break for 2 months after that, and when I came back the winter festival only had a couple days left. However, luck stuck me, because the next week, the shadow caves were released and my group was one of the first to enter the caves. I farmed till I couldn't farm no more, and struck when the rates were nerfed. I ended up with a death set and a void set and a couple hundred k left over, and thats how I got to where I am today :)

Tempest
06-28-2011, 04:16 AM
Hows selling a shadow doll for 15k by accident? :(
...no wonder it sold so fast...

Slush
06-28-2011, 04:29 AM
Hows selling a shadow doll for 15k by accident? :(
...no wonder it sold so fast...

Lol. I bought an expert recipe for 300 gold on cs, kinda felt sorry for the guy.

Tamino
06-28-2011, 04:33 AM
I usually play in train 2-3 hours/day during commute, and my railway runs along a hilly coast with a lot of tunnels. In good moments my ping is 250-350, then suddenly it becomes 1000-2500 and finally I am stuck for 30-60 seconds. I'm used to froze in worst moments and find myself dead when connection is back.

Some months ago I was running in Stronghold with a PUG and I froze immediately after the host and some others were blown by a firegrate. When I got control again I found myself booted by the reason "Mage don't revive - Why should I use plat?" I felt really bad, not for the boot (I am used to interrupt games for connection problems), but because of the misunderstanding: I symphatized with the host and his bad experience with such a mage.

I started a private conversation with the host and eventually we had the clarification and now we are friends. But these moments in the middle were the worst of my PL playing experience!

Tempest
06-28-2011, 05:01 AM
I usually play in train 2-3 hours/day during commute, and my railway runs along a hilly coast with a lot of tunnels. In good moments my ping is 250-350, then suddenly it becomes 1000-2500 and finally I am stuck for 30-60 seconds. I'm used to froze in worst moments and find myself dead when connection is back.

Some months ago I was running in Stronghold with a PUG and I froze immediately after the host and some others were blown by a firegrate. When I got control again I found myself booted by the reason "Mage don't revive - Why should I use plat?" I felt really bad, not for the boot (I am used to interrupt games for connection problems), but because of the misunderstanding: I symphatized with the host and his bad experience with such a mage.

I started a private conversation with the host and eventually we had the clarification and now we are friends. But these moments in the middle were the worst of my PL playing experience!

I dont know why, but i hardly even get lower than red ping now... it wasnt like this a few weeks before.

PatsoeGamer
06-28-2011, 07:37 AM
Joining a room with my mage a month back, I figured joining a large group in Captive audience already in progress would be a good thing. Joined, enterered room, died instantly. Appears the group were on the run and each were getting slaughtered one by one. My first 1st death too ughh

Kalielle
06-28-2011, 08:14 AM
Back when I was new, I once joined a disorganized AO2 rush game and got called a noob by the host after we all wiped. I was really upset for the rest of the afternoon, probably because I secretly felt that indeed I had no idea what I was doing and the guy must have been right.

But within a week I had reached the cap, started running with truly good farmers, and realized that the guy just had no idea how to run a farm or what he was talking about.

Later when AO3 came out the same guy once randomly joined our hardcore farming team. I left the game as soon as he joined, but I was told he kept dying every 10 seconds even after potting, and then started whining and begging for gear. Then the host booted him since he wanted me back in the group.

Moral of the story is, people who call others noobs are almost always noobs themselves. Really, I've observed this time and time again. I see them trying to make other players feel bad and they just say the stupidest things. Truly good players seldom waste their time trying to convince others that they're superior. They don't need to - they know who they are and what they can do, and at worst they'll just lock the game and quietly farm while keeping to themselves.

noobmigo
06-28-2011, 08:24 AM
Back when I was new, I once joined a disorganized AO2 rush game and got called a noob by the host after we all wiped. I was really upset for the rest of the afternoon, probably because I secretly felt that indeed I had no idea what I was doing and the guy must have been right.

But within a week I had reached the cap, started running with truly good farmers, and realized that the guy just had no idea how to run a farm or what he was talking about.

Later when AO3 came out the same guy once randomly joined our hardcore farming team. I left the game as soon as he joined, but I was told he kept dying every 10 seconds even after potting, and then started whining and begging for gear. Then the host booted him since he wanted me back in the group.

Moral of the story is, people who call others noobs are almost always noobs themselves. Really, I've observed this time and time again. I see them trying to make other players feel bad and they just say the stupidest things. Truly good players seldom waste their time trying to convince others that they're superior. They don't need to - they know who they are and what they can do, and at worst they'll just lock the game and quietly farm while keeping to themselves.

I used to get booted in LE at level 30 because I didn't know how to combo back then. That was maybe, last September. Worst experience. EVER.

Kalielle
06-28-2011, 09:00 AM
I used to get booted in LE at level 30 because I didn't know how to combo back then. That was maybe, last September. Worst experience. EVER.

Lmao - in Lost Expedition?? Those must be the most "serious" farmers I've ever heard of. I didn't even know what combos were when I was level 30. Also, lol @ the idea of hardcore LE farming. xD

Register
06-28-2011, 09:21 AM
when i tried to buy something but the dude was afk, battery died, and another guy bought it....and sells it for more...

noobmigo
06-28-2011, 09:29 AM
Lmao - in Lost Expedition?? Those must be the most "serious" farmers I've ever heard of. I didn't even know what combos were when I was level 30. Also, lol @ the idea of hardcore LE farming. xD

Definitely. Looking back at it, it is sort of funny, but it was horrible back then. :D
I guess it's just iceberg items. I donno.

Conradin
06-28-2011, 09:37 AM
Um probabaly not knowing about item scaling during halloween. I woulda had tons of 20 pibks :(. Also not buying greeb ice items for 100k when they were that much.

OrangeDreams
06-28-2011, 09:55 AM

I've noticed that those who lash out the most do it from an (obviously) false sense of infallibility. If they're taking damage it's because the mages just don't heal. If the run is funky then the bear is a noob. And any more than one second spent dead is inexcusable and cause for a fit, no matter how far out of the way his carcass is. This is the case no matter what the mages or bears are actually doing. It just can't possibly be them.

Thankfully that sort of attitude is very rare, and I never run into these people again - suggesting that the devs are like licketysplit with the temp-banhammer.

Xavrod
06-28-2011, 10:43 AM
I wanted to sell an item that worth 600k, but when i put it at cs, i forgot a 0 when writting the price. So i sold my item 60k instead of 600k.

romgar1
06-28-2011, 10:59 AM
The day two of my close friends were perms banned and o and c taking most of the rest of my friends has to be some of the worst days for me.

Pandamoni
06-28-2011, 11:32 AM
Fortunately the good outweigh the bad by far. I think the worst part was the shadow quest and captive audience quest. I didn't want to bug my friends to help me (Adapts and a few others used to just drop in and help...I appreciated that so much!) so I tried pugging and we all know how that turns out on that quest. Eventually I started locking the game and soloing w elixirs. If I freed a giant shadow I'd just leave it bc I couldn't kill it alone. As a result It took me longer to finish bc I was leaving shadows left and right.

That was when your friends could still enter your game even if it was locked so there would be random people on my friends list who I didn't know who would come in and start freeing all the prisoners before I could tell them to stop lol! Then I posted here hoping to find a group to do the quest with and was told to invite my friends LOL. I Was like grrrrrrrr no duh! I'm looking for a group who needs quest so I don't have to torture my friends bc most of my good friends didn't bother w quests. Did I mention I hate those quests?!? Lol I sound like I was traumatized.

Oh and the time I accidentally abandoned the snowball quest with like 650 snowballs. I had gotten most of them before the level was nerfed so an average run gave you abt 8 snowballs so it took sooooooooooooooo long to get those. I finally finished the quest the other day!!! Yay!

CanonicalKoi
06-28-2011, 01:54 PM
Losing friends. Especially when they just fall off the map, but any time. Yeah.

Next worst was running AO3 as a mage before the nerf. Bears rushing, everybody else (birds and mages) dying and then getting called every name in the book when you couldn't rez the bears that rushed ahead. Good times.

Pandamoni
06-28-2011, 02:28 PM
Losing friends. Especially when they just fall off the map, but any time. Yeah.

So true. I have had some really good friends just "poof" and they're gone.

Roasty
06-28-2011, 02:32 PM
Accidentally buying STR Mystery Armor while it was still tradeable instead of buying INT which was what I was trying to buy. Then I realized later that day, I couldn't sell the STR Mystery Armor anymore because the devs made it untradeable. Which led me to bankruptcy. I only had 100k and I spent 50k on both of them...

Snakespeare
06-28-2011, 03:24 PM
Worst day in PL was the day they released OA3. One of my favorite people rage quit. I tried to be supportive, but I never felt she was right. Several devs also stopped coming to the message board after that day. And G just started locking any thread that he felt contained too much drama. Things have improved a lot in the community since then, but that was not our community's brightest hour.

noobmigo
06-28-2011, 03:33 PM
Worst day in PL was the day they released OA3. One of my favorite people rage quit. I tried to be supportive, but I never felt she was right. Several devs also stopped coming to the message board after that day. And G just started locking any thread that he felt contained too much drama. Things have improved a lot in the community since then, but that was not our community's brightest hour.

Who?

Only rage I saw during that was RefriedChicken.

Anyway, no names right?

BTW, my worst day was probably when HerWolf quit. Just disappeared off the map. I saw him ONCE last month, then disappeared again. He was like, the coolest, yet spiritual guy I'd ever met. He enhanced my relationship with Christ. Bro, PL is good.

Roasty
06-28-2011, 03:38 PM
Scratch what I said. The worst day EVER on PL was when a friend if mine, "Mohameds" disappeared the day after I first bought platinum for some new campaigns. He seemed happy about it...but I still don't know if he got banned or if he quit because of me :( WHERE ARE YOU?! COME BACK!!! PLEASE!!!

Arterra
06-28-2011, 03:41 PM
Worst and honestly only bad pl day has been when I was training up my bird around 48 in ao3. I was right outside the boss when I was booted for "low intellect"... turns out he didn't agree with me going to clear an area solo, even though the rest of the map we had been clearing perfectly.
He then went on to make a thread about it on the forums, and in the end it just turned into one big flaming mess....

The first and last flame war I lost.

Edit: close second is when smoae quit, breaking the smoaterrapew group lol

noobmigo
06-28-2011, 03:43 PM
Worst and honestly only bad pl day has been when I was training up my bird around 48 in ao3. I was right outside the boss when I was booted for "low intellect"... turns out he didn't agree with me going to clear an area solo, even though the rest of the map we had been clearing perfectly.
He then went on to make a thread about it on the forums, and in the end it just turned into one big flaming mess....

The first and last flame war I lost.

I am going to go thru ALL of your posts now to find that.

noobmigo
06-28-2011, 03:44 PM
aaaaaaaaaaand it only goes up to 20 pages?
WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?

Arterra
06-28-2011, 03:50 PM
aaaaaaaaaaand it only goes up to 20 pages?
WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?

Tapatalk? Lol

noobmigo
06-28-2011, 04:01 PM
Tapatalk? Lol

Based on my amazing research.

You got PWNED. Heh. I've always wanted to say that. ^^

Now it's Snakey's turn. :D
If it offends you, I won't research it.

Arterra
06-28-2011, 04:07 PM

If it offends you, I won't research it.

You found it?? Wow, that is quite the search lol

noobmigo
06-28-2011, 04:08 PM
You found it?? Wow, that is quite the search lol

All it took was

"Low intelligence" in the search and BLAM a couple clicks of the pages, and BOOM! Heck yeah! .....I am such a nerd. :/

CanonicalKoi
06-28-2011, 04:09 PM
While dwelling on the negative (the heck with accentuating the positive here!), I thought of a new second worst related to my first worst. That was the day that I realized the group I ran with would soon be no more. You could feel it coming like a cold, dank wind, but the tank assured me that the group wasn't going anywhere. One just disappeared, one pair (husband and wife) had some family difficulties that made their leaving more than understandable. Tank got in a new relationship and poof! Others slipped away, one by one like the victims in some bad slasher film. Now....there's just two of us left from that group. We play together whenever we're both on, but I miss the group badly and I remember that day the realization that those good times would soon be gone hit me.

WhoIsThis
06-28-2011, 04:13 PM
My worst was when I was a beginner at PvP.

I have noticed something about level cap PvP. Generally, most people who are well, very experienced at PvP treat beginners with respect, especially after they've beaten them. There are very few players who openly mock others, particularly when the beginner treats the more experienced player with respect. Most experienced players I think remember a time when they were new. Some of the better players out there will even help the beginners get better and add them to their friends lists.

Early on though, I had a bad experience. I nearly quit PvP PL after being mocked by a player called Ajejeje (he has an alt, a bear called Ajeje, if I recall correctly), who basically owned me in Forest Fight (bird; I may have mixed the two up). I persisted, but I can see why the majority of players with low K/D ratios would quit early on. I've long advocated for a way for people to reset their PvP and CTF stats (maybe 25 plat, as to not make it a light decision).

noobmigo
06-28-2011, 04:30 PM
My worst was when I was a beginner at PvP.

I have noticed something about level cap PvP. Generally, most people who are well, very experienced at PvP treat beginners with respect, especially after they've beaten them. There are very few players who openly mock others, particularly when the beginner treats the more experienced player with respect. Most experienced players I think remember a time when they were new. Some of the better players out there will even help the beginners get better and add them to their friends lists.

Early on though, I had a bad experience. I nearly quit PvP PL after being mocked by a player called Ajejeje (he has an alt, a bear called Ajeje, if I recall correctly), who basically owned me in Forest Fight (bird; I may have mixed the two up). I persisted, but I can see why the majority of players with low K/D ratios would quit early on. I've long advocated for a way for people to reset their PvP and CTF stats (maybe 25 plat, as to not make it a light decision).

BTW!
This guy is awesome! Really nice! Helped my 51 mage out with some tips. Respect, mate!

WhoIsThis
06-28-2011, 04:41 PM
BTW!
This guy is awesome! Really nice! Helped my 51 mage out with some tips. Respect, mate!

I don't know anything about the person, but he seemed pretty arrogant to me. One of the best PvPers in PL no doubt, but a person that looks down on beginners. (And yes, I'm sure it was him - the person used to be on the leaderboards, if I am not mistaken).

The fact that there are players out there who are like that to beginners though is quite troubling.

Edit: Whether he/she treats his/her friends differently I have no idea.

noobmigo
06-28-2011, 05:22 PM
I don't know anything about the person, but he seemed pretty arrogant to me. One of the best PvPers in PL no doubt, but a person that looks down on beginners. (And yes, I'm sure it was him - the person used to be on the leaderboards, if I am not mistaken).

The fact that there are players out there who are like that to beginners though is quite troubling.

Edit: Whether he/she treats his/her friends differently I have no idea.

No, stupid.
I mean you! Lmao. :D

Nightarcher
06-28-2011, 06:03 PM
Custom gear! Ugh.

Soon after reaching level 55 the first week the Sewers were around, I found that, while most archers used Raid Roach gear, the Customized gear had amazing regen! Note, this was back when the set bonus was about the same as RR, so custom had like 20 less damage. I loved it and had the Autobow and Recurve sets, but hardly anybody used them and the prices were going down.

Not wanting to lose a ton, I sold my Custom Cap, Recurve, Auto-Bow, and Leather for around 1.2M. Within a week, the devs had revamped the Custom recurve set bonus, adding more damage, health and mana regen, armor, and dodge. It rose to 2M, then 3M, then 4M. I'm still upset that the devs mess with prices so much! Grr. :cool:

Ayc2000
06-28-2011, 06:03 PM
I think my worst moment was when I was talking with some people in CtK and they were talking about gear, so I started talking about mm set and enchanted set and how much they cost, because a mage was asking... sudenly, this other person was like don't trust him he's a scammer... I was really annoyed becase I was trying to help some one pick a good gear, and the accuser was like, he scammed me and he has another account that was banned.... so yeah I was really PO'd

If it offends you, I won't research it. lol, I read that thread and........wow it is sooo wow...
it's kinda funny though:P
really, the whole thing was a troll thread

skavenger216
06-28-2011, 06:44 PM
My worst experience actually just happened today. I'm not going to name anyone, but I took the sewers daily, and it was goblin king. I joined a swill pitz run, and the host is just sitting in his menu. The group proceeds to start clearing the map, we go past noodles room , and start fighting some mobs. The host says "over here" "wtf guys" and other stuff. I finished off the mobs we were in the middle of fighting and went back to res the host and help clear the room. Right when I get to noodles room and go to rez, I get booted with no reason other then "bye".

I pm him " wtf?! I was coming to you..... No need to be so rude" and he starts an epic argument, telling me that I'm "piss poor horrible" and that "low intelligence players like you ruin this game". He also tells me that he's reported me, I ask " for what? I have done nothing wrong?". He tells me " for harassing me". I didn't realize that sending one pm qualified as harassing, and I even switched toons for a run or two, go back to my mage, only to get pm'ed " ur piss poor horrible " again! Definatwly put me in a foul mood for most of the day, actually been pretty mad up until now, I guess typing this helped :)

OrangeDreams
06-28-2011, 07:10 PM
My worst experience actually just happened today. I'm not going to name anyone, but I took the sewers daily, and it was goblin king. I joined a swill pitz run, and the host is just sitting in his menu. The group proceeds to start clearing the map, we go past noodles room , and start fighting some mobs. The host says "over here" "wtf guys" and other stuff. I finished off the mobs we were in the middle of fighting and went back to res the host and help clear the room. Right when I get to noodles room and go to rez, I get booted with no reason other then "bye".

I pm him " wtf?! I was coming to you..... No need to be so rude" and he starts an epic argument, telling me that I'm "piss poor horrible" and that "low intelligence players like you ruin this game". He also tells me that he's reported me, I ask " for what? I have done nothing wrong?". He tells me " for harassing me". I didn't realize that sending one pm qualified as harassing, and I even switched toons for a run or two, go back to my mage, only to get pm'ed " ur piss poor horrible " again! Definatwly put me in a foul mood for most of the day, actually been pretty mad up until now, I guess typing this helped :)

I think I ran into this same guy a few days ago. Famous green basketball team?

If we're talking about the same guy, don't worry about it. He seems to just host sewer levels and throw tantrums.

edit - you may find this thread to be of interest: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?25321-Wow-xD

skavenger216
06-28-2011, 07:38 PM
I think I ran into this same guy a few days ago. Famous green basketball team?

Famous green basketball team? Definitely the same guy.

Edit: just read through that thread you linked, wow.

Register
06-28-2011, 08:34 PM
what i hate that really ruins some peoples day is when they get booted for a reason that is clear amongst the other group members but not among the booted person. A few times i was doing ctk leveling runs and the host boots somebody and then laughs about it with the group...so i left the group and did runs with the booted guy/gal :)

WhoIsThis
06-28-2011, 11:24 PM
No, stupid.
I mean you! Lmao. :D

Lol. Sorry about that. Thanks though.

I'm very particularly good at pvp though.

WhoIsThis
06-28-2011, 11:28 PM
Custom gear! Ugh.

Soon after reaching level 55 the first week the Sewers were around, I found that, while most archers used Raid Roach gear, the Customized gear had amazing regen! Note, this was back when the set bonus was about the same as RR, so custom had like 20 less damage. I loved it and had the Autobow and Recurve sets, but hardly anybody used them and the prices were going down.

Not wanting to lose a ton, I sold my Custom Cap, Recurve, Auto-Bow, and Leather for around 1.2M. Within a week, the devs had revamped the Custom recurve set bonus, adding more damage, health and mana regen, armor, and dodge. It rose to 2M, then 3M, then 4M. I'm still upset that the devs mess with prices so much! Grr. :cool:

After playing with both, I'd say that it's not as huge an advantage as it seems. In PvE, you've got pots (and considering the price difference, you'd need to ear up a LOT of pots to make up the difference and still need pots for the custom set). In PvP, the fast paced battles often mean that custom's health regen isn't as useful as it would look, although for longer fights it can make or break.

Equipment is I think, a bit overrated. Nonetheless, a player should still spend as much as they are willing, as every small advantage can make a difference.

Edit: The monetary loss those, was quite substantial, although the update caused even RR prices to appreciate. I remember at is lowest point, the RR recurve costed 300k right before the update. Then it spiked to 800k. Enchanted prices spiked too, as did fortified, which became popular among both bears and warbirds, with even a few pallies choosing to craft their fury sets. I lost money too. I should not have sold my recipes.

A player once said to me this. Rough quote: Enchanted has become in some ways better than MM at int mage vs dex mage fights. Dex mages get a lot of heat from some players form being OP. Note that virtually all of these players are birds. Int mages have an advantage over dex mages, while dex mages have an advantage over birds. It's just that birds are use to total domination over all mages and that has changed. Because there is something of rock, paper, scissors relationship (birds are at an advantage vs int mage, but a disadvanatge vs dex mage and pally, both of whom in turn are at an disadvantage over int mage, it is roughly balanced). End Quote. Either way, that was that players way of justifying the jump in Enchanted (he suddenly found himself sparkling green). I have since purchased the enchanted set.

I think I'm going to keep both my sets, just for the sentimental value. I know, it's a ton cash. I kept my sentinel and shadow sets though, for similar reasons.

Slush
06-29-2011, 12:26 AM

Oh boy, let's not bring that up again shall we?

Slush
06-29-2011, 12:28 AM
I have nothing, because this is all my money from my equipment sold. I spent 2 months after the break, winter holiday when I came back only a few days left. However, luck stuck me, because next week, the shadow of the cave was released, my group was the first to enter the cave.

Umm...wtf?

Suntv
06-29-2011, 03:29 AM
I was still lv 47 and defeated the Galactic Overlord together with a lv 42. After that I had access to Victory Lap, but most of the time I got booted because well you know those bad ego's can't accept a lower lv being better then they are. So the booting was my worse experience, hence I now almost never boot anyone except for bad behaviour or players who ask me to boot others because they are lower lv. You know who you are.

Kakatoa91
06-29-2011, 04:29 AM
3 days ago i deleted 1 lil twink to make an other. Put all gears in stash but forgot the 40k gold... *cries*

Also when i was hosting and farmin over an over only to see rest of the team gettin pinkies... and me well nothing... so frustrated *cries some more* lol

Ayc2000
06-29-2011, 01:02 PM
Famous green basketball team? Definitely the same guy.

Edit: just read through that thread you linked, wow.
I had a run in victory lap with him, and we were doing ol, so he rushes in and dies right next to ol, I tried to rev, but died, so I respawned and waited by the entrance. He kept on respawning and rushing back in and funally a war bird lvl 47 or something came and solo'd, and ol died while he was near entrance... then the bird was like, to bad he wasn't here to get the drop and I said lol, and others did too... then he got mad at me and was like, soo, think you can mock me and stuff...I was really annoyed and left cause he was doing that to all of the team

Maynard
06-29-2011, 01:25 PM
Dropping over a mil on sewer gear in anticipation of the announced but not seen sewer bonus.

AnRK
06-29-2011, 02:52 PM
Having a trigger thumb created my worst moment. Had my secondary staff armed (used it for a boss) while my main pink pin was sitting in inventory and while I was power selling items from a couple of runs I sold the pin. Didn't realise until about 20 items late when it was too late to recover. Doh!!!!! Couldn't afford to buy it in CS so went back to LE and started farming until it dropped again (took over a week). Still have the sucker to use as I play around with my now squiskier pure mage compared to my old dexmage. NooB till the day I die, I swear!

wytey
06-29-2011, 03:11 PM
Playing with archers who don't know how to play, don't shoot the mob towards the only healer ffs, especially when up against a boss.

I follow the healer, and shoot the mob away from the healer, every time an idiot shoots the boss towards the only healer, it is a group wipe.

StompArtist
06-29-2011, 03:38 PM
PvP...