PDA

View Full Version : The new weapons stats need fixing

Zeus
02-04-2016, 03:49 PM
At least for the daggers, you lose 36 damage from switching from a bow...STG, can you please rethink the stats? I haven't gotten a chance to check out the staff yet but I will update as soon as I find out.

Jazzi
02-04-2016, 04:01 PM
At least for the daggers, you lose 36 damage from switching from a bow...STG, can you please rethink the stats? These aren't even worthy to be called arcane right now. The warrior weapon isn't much better either, the damage stats are the exact same as glintstone maul with more DPS. I haven't gotten a chance to check out the staff yet but I will update as soon as I find out.

Could you please post a skill damage comparison between bow and daggers? If possible aimed shot range as per skills menu.
Thank you in advance!

Earlingstad
02-04-2016, 04:02 PM
At least for the daggers, you lose 36 damage from switching from a bow...

How is the proc compared to that of the bow? Is it better?

Zeus
02-04-2016, 04:04 PM
Could you please post a skill damage comparison between bow and daggers? If possible aimed shot range as per skills menu.
Thank you in advance!

The difference is about 90 in skill damage, I cannot give an entirely accurate comparison because bow is gemmed while daggers are not, but even factoring that in...the daggers are a nonviable choice. I hope that this will be looked into and fixed.

How is the proc compared to that of the bow? Is it better?

No, not for what you give up.

Jazzi
02-04-2016, 04:08 PM
The difference is about 200 in skill damage, I cannot give an entirely accurate comparison because bow is gemmed while daggers are not, but even factoring that in...the daggers are a waste of everybody's time. I'm extremely disappointed, personally.

No, not for what you give up.

So 200 more damage is favour of the daggers then? And that without gems?

Zeus
02-04-2016, 04:10 PM
So 200 more damage is favour of the daggers then? And that without gems?

HAHA, good joke. No, the 200 skill damage is in favor of bow. If you equip daggers, you lose 200 skill damage. That is a gemmed bow compared to a clean daggers. However, even if you factor in gems, it will still be a 150+ skill damage difference.

Gabrielcabral
02-04-2016, 04:19 PM
Truth they are horrible

Zeus
02-04-2016, 04:22 PM
Staff is 54 more damage, 200 more HP compared to gun of same gems...

xZauiflele
02-04-2016, 04:40 PM
Nothing to do now they released weapons now most probably they will not buff anything. Warrior weapon is good for pve 100%stun

Jazzi
02-04-2016, 04:40 PM
So just as I thought sts didn't have time for the daggers and just released something

Zeus
02-04-2016, 04:44 PM
So just as I thought sts didn't have time for the daggers and just released something

Yep, and the warrior weapon's proc spawns lava pools that do the damage equivalent of SnS pools. So, rogues are pretty much severely shafted on these weapons. Not only did the other classes get substantially more powerful, we got weaker and didn't progress at all!

xZauiflele
02-04-2016, 04:47 PM
warriors in front make little sense maybe haha

Tatman
02-04-2016, 05:07 PM
I know this will probably get deleted again, but what can I say.. Some people never learn. There is something totally wrong with gear releases in this game in general. No testing, no long-term planning, no nothing.

Yumisa
02-04-2016, 05:12 PM
You're wrong :S, they have changed weapons in the past due to considerable complaints, they don't do it lightly of course, :p

sevenpain
02-04-2016, 05:12 PM
Staff suck lol
Skill dmg is much lower compare to gun

Zeus
02-04-2016, 05:15 PM
Staff suck lol
Skill dmg is much lower compare to gun

At least a portion of it is better than gun, but I do agree. All these weapons need a considerable buff ESPECIALLY the daggers.

soon
02-04-2016, 06:02 PM
The arcane dagger is the weakest weapon comparing damage.

Jazzi
02-04-2016, 07:08 PM
So I tested the daggers extensively. Firstly about the skill damage: about 200 less than mythic bows and only 42 more than glinstone daggers (a weapon which is 300 k gold atm). So one might think: "Oh, ok fair enough the skill damage is crap, but hey we got this incredibly nice proc which reduces the armour by 35%". Alas the proc is very very rare and I got 1 per arena run on average (not per boss, per whole run), although I was spamming auto attack all the time. :grumpy:

So as a conclusion sts made fake arcane daggers and to be completely honest I am insulted here: We have an alleged arcane, which is inferior to the lower rarity weapons and a proc which never procs (albeit it sound great on "paper"). Does sts think that we are all that stupid? I am confused :orange:

In my honest opinion those daggers were not thought through at all, let alone tested :mad:

Kakashis
02-04-2016, 07:30 PM
yes, more information is coming in from some of my friends are they literally felt like they got trolled with the new daggers... they're not worthy of being called Arcane! STS do something fast! The procs of the mage and warrior's weapons are better than this... these dags have nothing to show for!

Eagleye
02-04-2016, 07:35 PM
The mages got the best end of this deal that's for sure

Tatman
02-04-2016, 07:44 PM
So I tested the daggers extensively. Firstly about the skill damage: about 200 less than mythic bows and only 42 more than glinstone daggers (a weapon which is 300 k gold atm). So one might think: "Oh, ok fair enough the skill damage is crap, but hey we got this incredibly nice proc which reduces the armour by 35%". Alas the proc is very very rare and I got 1 per arena run on average (not per boss, per whole run), although I was spamming auto attack all the time. :grumpy:

So as a conclusion sts made fake arcane daggers and to be completely honest I am insulted here: We have an alleged arcane, which is inferior to the lower rarity weapons and a proc which never procs (albeit it sound great on "paper"). Does sts think that we are all that stupid? I am confused :orange:

In my honest opinion those daggers were not thought through at all, let alone tested :mad:
Well, we did some runs in t2, proc rate was ok. Overall nothing spectacular about these daggers though. If you ask me, they should not be called "arcane".

Kakashis
02-05-2016, 04:38 AM
Well, we did some runs in t2, proc rate was ok. Overall nothing spectacular about these daggers though. If you ask me, they should not be called "arcane".

And this is exactly why STS should step in at this point. No one wants these, and I mean no one! There's no one else to blame than the creators. There needs to be a very sharp correction as these daggers have done nothing but anger players/customers. I don't even know a good situtation to use these... they're just slowing down runs.

mesalin
02-05-2016, 05:40 AM
Ehhhh i hope they get buff. They are mythic ATM and not arcane.
Maybe it's just an wrong stat upgrade from sts? I hope so..
Hey Remi, next time give us test server where all 46 get weapons for free to test and say their opinion about it. It will be nice and everyone will be happy

<Forgiveness>

Jaffakex
02-08-2016, 08:21 AM
Staff proc needs rethinking too!

Daggers have electrocute, stun and armor debuff on proc.
Sword has damage buff, stun and lava on proc.
Staff has a DoT. 7% for mobs and 2.5% for bosses. Wow. No buff, no debuff, no stun...