PDA

View Full Version : [NEW]-Arcane Weapons Design

Yumisa
02-04-2016, 04:37 PM
Greetings Arlorians !!! :)

While i'm sure STS are hard working and constantly trying to improve our game,the designs of the newly released Arcane Weapons are not what people expected from such rare and awesome weapons, a category that usually makes you think of terms like ''Badass!'' or ''Epic'' and ''Amazing!'' ect... I hereby ask,and I demand everyone's opinion on the subject, if STS could re-design these weapons to try and make them look more ''cool'' and ''god-like'' appearance :p ( maybe god-like was a bit too far). Or! If possible, let the community come up with NEW DESIGNS OF THEIR OWN!!!

........Therefore, I encourage all of you to give your opinions on the matter!Do YOU think these weapons need better looks? whether it be the rogues Daggers, the Warriors 2H or the Sorcerers sraff?! ( If anyone posseses any of those weapons, please submit a picture of you wearing the weapon on this thread, I can include them for general notice :) )

PS: AS A REMINDER: Please be POSITIVE and give CONSTRUCTIVE FEEDBACK :), our goal is to ENCOURAGE the devs to make good changes, not to THREATEN them!!!!

Thanks for reading :cool:,and sorry if this demand was too unreasonable.....Yumi-out!

Zeus
02-04-2016, 04:38 PM
Not only do the weapons need better looks, but the daggers need to be looked at.

soon
02-04-2016, 04:45 PM
Not only do the weapons need better looks, but the daggers are SIGNIFICANTLY WORSE than the MYTHIC weapons. Since when is arcane worse than mythic?

Nice. The daggers will be cheap and I can buy

Yumisa
02-04-2016, 04:50 PM
Really? O.o in what way?Please elaborate! :p

oekeone
02-04-2016, 04:52 PM
Not only do the weapons need better looks, but the daggers are SIGNIFICANTLY WORSE than the MYTHIC weapons. Since when is arcane worse than mythic?

Since arcane shard got cheaper than dragonite bar xD

Zeus
02-04-2016, 04:54 PM
Since arcane shard got cheaper than dragonite bar xD

I'm talking worse in the sense of stats.

ketoh
02-04-2016, 04:57 PM
😩The design looks less attractive, it should have to look cool. These arcane weapons devs must be special so I'll look wow😱

Ellysius
02-04-2016, 05:02 PM
According to the given stats, they should be cheaper than the mythic bow.

oekeone
02-04-2016, 05:04 PM
I'm talking worse in the sense of stats.

Oh I got you

Bidiel
02-04-2016, 05:08 PM
We need to.make a contest design for that all players can see how works is going on and see and choose the better one

Enviado desde mi LG-P768 mediante Tapatalk

soon
02-04-2016, 05:10 PM
The arcane staff is the best weapon for Mage. It is stronger than the mythical gun.

Zeus
02-04-2016, 05:12 PM
The arcane staff is the best weapon for Mage. It is stronger than the mythical gun.

Yes, exactly. The staff has always been considered a DPS weapon for Mage yet it has significantly
More damage than the gun. The daggers, on the other hand? They're also considered a DPS weapon yet have significantly worse stats.

soon
02-04-2016, 06:28 PM
Someone compared the damage proc?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]146513
[ATTACH=CONFIG]146511
[ATTACH=CONFIG]146512