PDA

View Full Version : Pretty funny...

Kiritobozz
02-04-2016, 05:19 PM
When the new arcane weapons were announced everybody was frustrated because of the short time gap after releasing the mythic weapons. I already knew that there would be alot of hate and confusion surrounding the release of these arcane weapons(knowing the AL community for several years). I was actually one of the few that was exited and happy regarding the new arcane weapons. However short after alot of threads were released and with it alot of hate. These players stated that the weapons needed to be released a few moths later and that they shouldnt be as overpowering as the previous arcane weapons. Its not wrong to state that they were being released too early, but its absolutely pointless to release weapons that have mediocre stats in comparison to the current mythic weapons. I am sure that the developers tried to neutralize the negativity surrounding these weapons to make them only a "little" bit stronger than the current mythic weapons in order the to please this wrong image of the community.

What im trying to say is, always rethink your arguments and base them on logical facts instead of mindlessly making threads and comments that the new weapons should not be absurdly strong. This way you are giving the developers a wrong image of what the community in general wants.

Devoleb
02-04-2016, 05:38 PM
And now we have a huge player base disappointed by horrible daggs.