PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone lost their money just to get the new Arcane Weapons?????

Roblox
02-04-2016, 05:43 PM
Please leave your comments below and how you feel toward what happen.

I had a lot of friends and guild mates that said they were quitting the game just because they wasted money on the Rengol locks jsut to get the new Arcane Weapon from my understanding so fair I have heard was 1-2m worth of gold down the drain and and I feel really bad and I know its a lot more people who actually save and farm gold just to have this arcane weapon but I hope you guys feel better and just relax and its never to late to start over.

Here is a relaxing song that to who lost alot of gold toward all their hard work here is a link to a song!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtmhKTNV1HA

Well i hope you guys feel better and "everyday you live you learn" and "its never to late to start over".

If you haven't seen seen any of the feature settings that was announce today here is a link!!

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ebruary-3-2016

Thank you guys and feel free to share how you feel toward this conflict toward your lost.:eagerness:

oekeone
02-04-2016, 06:08 PM
Please leave your comments below and how you feel toward what happen.

I had a lot of friends and guild mates that said they were quitting the game just because they wasted money on the Rengol locks jsut to get the new Arcane Weapon from my understanding so fair I have heard was 1-2m worth of gold down the drain and and I feel really bad and I know its a lot more people who actually save and farm gold just to have this arcane weapon but I hope you guys feel better and just relax and its never to late to start over.

Here is a relaxing song that to who lost alot of gold toward all their hard work here is a link to a song!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtmhKTNV1HA

Well i hope you guys feel better and "everyday you live you learn" and also "its never to late to start over".

If you haven't seen seen any of the feature settings that was announce today here is a link!!

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ebruary-3-2016

Thank you guys and feel free to share how you feel toward this conflict toward your lost.:eagerness:

Well if they knew crates are about gambling they should've been secured in the first place

Roblox
02-04-2016, 06:12 PM
Well if they knew crates are about gambling they should've been secured in the first place

Well its just because they want to be rich to profit off the weapon but they fail

debitmandiri
02-04-2016, 06:13 PM
I have been skeptical since the announcement bout arcane weapon will be released (Q1 prod letter). I do nothing and well my guess is right, glad i lose nothing

oekeone
02-04-2016, 06:14 PM
Well its just because they want to be rich to profit off the weapon but they fail

Yes here's a tip its better if you farm locks and saving them up for the arcane weapon instead of opening them

Giwrgos Manashs
02-04-2016, 06:14 PM
I didn't make as much money as I was planning from this event but the song made me feel better

Roblox
02-04-2016, 06:18 PM
I didn't make as much money as I was planning from this event but the song made me feel better

Well i hope it did make you feel better but keep farming and go for the best

Roblox
02-04-2016, 06:22 PM
stats were announced before release they should have chek it from forum. its a risk you take to sell your current weapon before release. i wouldnt say loss tho 56 cap is coming very soon, and everything will be history. 10 level gap is like fresh start

Yeah its true but most of my guild mates rage quit and some just keep silent but idk what to say but i never trusted lock crates because I lost 1m worth of buying.

wangkj
02-04-2016, 06:51 PM
i never open locked crates anymore. I opened three and got 5000 gold each. Also i didn't worry because I can't afford or equip the new weapons anyway. lol Only level 38

Vixenne
02-04-2016, 06:55 PM
stats were announced before release they should have chek it from forum. its a risk you take to sell your current weapon before release. i wouldnt say loss tho 56 cap is coming very soon, and everything will be history. 10 level gap is like fresh start

They made their choices and gambled. "Don't cry over spilled milk."

Roblox
02-04-2016, 07:24 PM
They made their choices and gambled. "Don't cry over spilled milk."

Yeah that is true everyone make mistakes but nice saying lol "Don't cry over spilled milk"

Platfarmer
02-04-2016, 07:38 PM
Remiem already warned us hehe

Roblox
02-04-2016, 07:48 PM
Remiem already warned us hehe

I guess but people will get over it for good or they might quit for good:suspicion: