PDA

View Full Version : Star legends beta >=[

icantgetkills
06-28-2011, 08:57 AM
IMO, if all accounts are not reset after the android beta myself and many others will be unhappy chaps.. Other people getting to grab unique usernames and have a huge headstart is just crazy. Many of you complaining about "PL came out on android late". Well.. It wasn't ment for android release it was iOS..

I think if all accounts are not reset, usernames and levels your have alot of unhappy STS forum threads..
That is all ^^

CrimsonTider
06-28-2011, 09:02 AM
Prepare for thread lock in 3, 2, 1.....

Acyer
06-28-2011, 09:12 AM
There is a saying. "You can't have your cake and eat it too". But seriously im sure they will reset levels.

Register
06-28-2011, 09:15 AM
i would hope so.

jaggedlilpill
06-28-2011, 09:19 AM
Well if PL wasnt made for android, SL BETA isn't made for iOS. I wish people would stop complaining...you already got all the perks of PL.

ETA: I believe I read somewhere, that those in the beta will keep all stats/items.

CrimsonTider
06-28-2011, 09:20 AM
Said in previous thread that all exp gained in beta will be kept once full version is made public.

It's a game people, drop it and move on.

Acyer
06-28-2011, 09:25 AM
Its not about who gets it first Apple will not approve the app as its not a complete app. Android/ V cast will as they are not as strict as apple. So if apple let limited apps get approved im sure it would have been in beta too. The devs have are trying to release a stable game for you guys and all can be said about it isus apple users got the shaft. Kinda sad seeing the community fight like this. :(

jaggedlilpill
06-28-2011, 09:31 AM
Very true, it isn't about who gets it first...but to the droiders defense, if the stats/xp/items/names etc get deleted, there goes their reward for testing/helping debug/etc an app. Same argument as founders helm receipiants from PL. The devs made this decision. Everyone just be thankful for the game itself.

thugimmortal
06-28-2011, 09:35 AM
I agree lets just respect the devs decision and move on.

Justg
06-28-2011, 09:56 AM
We have been very clear about our reasons, and the limitations with the App Store. We've already stated that unless there are serious problems, we won't be resetting characters on launch. Coordinating a huge launch is logistically very challenging, and we're doing our best for you folks here. Gonna lock up now.