PDA

View Full Version : antee = boss?

BacardiLove
02-04-2016, 10:54 PM
i know no1 cares about these aps...
except people running for LB.
i just wanted to confirm that is Antee counted as boss in dead city?
(need a MOD confirmation)

oekeone
02-05-2016, 07:07 AM
i know no1 cares about these aps...
except people running for LB.
i just wanted to confirm that is Antee counted as boss in dead city?
(need a MOD confirmation)

I think its a mini boss but you should go check if it gives you aps

Morholt
02-05-2016, 08:07 AM
Keep count and kill 100 Antees. Best way to confirm it yourself. The community needs your support and awaits to know your results. :)

Kingslaughter
02-05-2016, 10:39 AM
Q: How do we know if the things we're killing are counting toward the achievement?
A: Each time you kill an eligible boss or mob you'll see stars appear and fly toward the top of the screen. This is your indicator that that kill counted toward an achievement.

Try kill antee and see if u get star after u kill him

Dragoonclaws
02-05-2016, 10:49 AM
Antee is the boss of a mini map. Just to be sure, better check the star that flies. I am pretty sure that Antee is a boss if the mobs in the mini map and Antee give a star

BacardiLove
02-05-2016, 03:24 PM
Q: How do we know if the things we're killing are counting toward the achievement?
A: Each time you kill an eligible boss or mob you'll see stars appear and fly toward the top of the screen. This is your indicator that that kill counted toward an achievement.

Jarl used to give star too ...!

BacardiLove
02-05-2016, 03:26 PM
Keep count and kill 100 Antees. Best way to confirm it yourself. The community needs your support and awaits to know your results. :)
U want me to run 100 times just to check?
Hmmm....
Let me thnk...
How about no!!
If i had to do dat...why would i post a thread -_-

Remiem
02-05-2016, 05:23 PM
Antee is just a mini boss. <3

nightmaresmoke
02-06-2016, 01:19 AM

Remi i think the star indicator should be changed yellow star for mobs and red blue or whatever color for bosses so a player would know if their kills counts as bosses or mobs just an idea :)

saphirae
03-06-2016, 04:42 PM

This is disaster. Put in one place all that is needed about this aps, cause i killed antee 110 times today. Really?????? Put a list and 1 thread what bosses are for aps and what are not. This makes me sooooooooo mad. What should i do, kill some boss 100 times to see is he good or not? This aps are uselles anyway and you only complicate things even more. I do not have time to search in million threads what i need to know, i work and have real life also. And here is chaos, be specific next time when you do some aps or threads, this is totally unproffesional.

saphirae
03-06-2016, 04:48 PM

I killed antee 110 times today and everyyyyyy time star dropped. So i kept killing it and when i saw i made 100 kills and no ap i got mad. Even Jarl drops star. So dear sts, your indicators are to say it politely NOT WORKING. You only complcate easy things and make ppl confused. So as i said before, make 1 thread about it with specific explanations and list what bosses are legit. Cause today i saw stars above my head, disaster......