PDA

View Full Version : need help getting a build for pvp please :)

Mkcecil
06-28-2011, 09:29 AM
hey everyone i was wondering if you could help me find a decent setup for pvp on my birdie who i want to turn into my main pvp character and as well maybe a good set i should try to work towards. I'm pretty much brand new to pvp because I've done pve my entire time playing pocket legends :( i want to get into pvp a little bit but at this point it is very discouraging trying to pvp when you cant even hit your opponent lol any help would be awesome!

I will post some pictures of my birdie and how he looks now in a little bit. posting this from my ipad :/

Edit:http://i1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb369/Mkcecil/6a64959e.pngthese are where my skills are placed.

http://i1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb369/Mkcecil/d056e6f7.pngthese are my stats

http://i1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb369/Mkcecil/6edb06da.png this is my weapon right now.

I have a 36 bear and a 34 enchantress aswell

Silentarrow
06-28-2011, 10:36 AM
I'm no expert in pvp for birds but this is the advice I can give yoy. Try going war bird and use the arctic longsword (idk the exact name all I know is that it is a pink 2h sword). And then use frozen nightmare pink armor. I don't know much about where you should out your skill points, but there are a few threads that should help you out on that.

Twinkman
06-28-2011, 10:44 AM
I'm no expert in pvp for birds but this is the advice I can give yoy. Try going war bird and use the arctic longsword (idk the exact name all I know is that it is a pink 2h sword). And then use frozen nightmare pink armor. I don't know much about where you should out your skill points, but there are a few threads that should help you out on that.

its called iceberg frozen longblade ;)

Mkcecil
06-28-2011, 10:55 AM
I'm no expert in pvp for birds but this is the advice I can give yoy. Try going war bird and use the arctic longsword (idk the exact name all I know is that it is a pink 2h sword). And then use frozen nightmare pink armor. I don't know much about where you should out your skill points, but there are a few threads that should help you out on that. you mean the :
Iceberg frozen Longsword? and i cant find nightmare pink armor...i found the:
iceberg frost knight plate

and are you sure i shouldnt go with a shield and sword? instead of 2hand weapon for a war bird? mainly for more defense? but if not then ill go buy the 2hand weapon

noobmigo
06-28-2011, 11:10 AM
you mean the :
Iceberg frozen Longsword? and i cant find nightmare pink armor...i found the:
iceberg frost knight plate

and are you sure i shouldnt go with a shield and sword? instead of 2hand weapon for a war bird? mainly for more defense? but if not then ill go buy the 2hand weapon

The Frozen Nightmare Version of the Iceberg Frost Knight Plate (Still called the same thing) has better stats, I believe. I think there's an FN Stronger version for each item in LE.

Go 2h Warbird. Defense = Thumbs Down.

Mkcecil
06-28-2011, 11:30 AM
The Frozen Nightmare Version of the Iceberg Frost Knight Plate (Still called the same thing) has better stats, I believe. I think there's an FN Stronger version for each item in LE.

Go 2h Warbird. Defense = Thumbs Down.so does it matter if i bought the iceberg knight plate? instead of the nightmare one? i dont got alot of gold..got around 100k or so...
just bought the 2h weapon, so i think ill start changing my stats around now :) any thoughts on how i should place them would be cool! i think i got an idea of how to put them down though.
only thing left is skills which im going to have to play with.

noobmigo
06-28-2011, 11:43 AM
so does it matter if i bought the iceberg knight plate? instead of the nightmare one? i dont got alot of gold..got around 100k or so...
just bought the 2h weapon, so i think ill start changing my stats around now :) any thoughts on how i should place them would be cool! i think i got an idea of how to put them down though.
only thing left is skills which im going to have to play with.

It makes a slight difference. Most of the FN costs the same as regular, some people don't check the stats.

Mkcecil
06-28-2011, 11:51 AM
so it makes a slight difference? hmmmm ill go look around to see where to get it and the only thing they got in the CS is the iceberg knight armor so i might just buy that but its 45k

Edit:my new birdie :)
http://i1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb369/Mkcecil/9ba16369.png