PDA

View Full Version : Unable to install free apps for Platinum

Chris Anzalone
06-28-2011, 09:44 AM
Hello,

I am running Pocket Legends on a iphone 3G 4.2.1 iOS. Jailbroken and unlocked. Anyways When I try to earn free platinum.. I open it up, it loads the offers, I click on one, and boom it crashes my iphone. The app quits and goes to lock screen, of course any jailbreak user knows the springboard has crashed and must be reloaded. Doesnt harm the phone just cant install these apps. Anyone have any ideas? Usually only Pocket Legends is running as I clear my processes with SBS settings, to make sure it has enough ram to boot such programs.

Being a wow player, and still am, I love pocket legends at home in bed, and on the go, its great game. I want to buy some platinum later on but now I want to earn some free platinum. Suggestions anyone?

Or is this a tapjoy error I must go elsewhere to figure out?

Thanks!

Christopher

thugimmortal
06-28-2011, 09:51 AM
Yeah i think you have to contact tapjoy about this as spacetime have nothing to do with the tapjoy wall

Samhayne
06-28-2011, 10:46 AM
I'll wager it's a problem with the phone being Jailbroken, but as Thug mentioned above, you need to contact Tapjoy regarding the issue.

Drop them an e-mail to mobilehelp@tapjoy.com

Register
06-28-2011, 12:53 PM
yep....jailbreak at ur own risk people! sometime its not the best choice- as all actions have good and bad consequences! :D

Tapjoy
07-09-2011, 02:18 AM
Hi,

My name is Krithi from Tapjoy. Even if a device is jailbroken, you should still be able to see free offers that are available. If you are still having problems with it, please email mobilehelp@tapjoy.com and provide me with the Ticket ID. I will personally have someone look into it.

~Krithi