PDA

View Full Version : [Guide]What you have to do when you dont have Leprechaun Pendant.

Raleighzsz
02-05-2016, 10:29 AM
This guide is only for level 45-46

What is Leprechaun Pendant?
Leprechaun Pendant is a item that grants 15% of Luck

What can you do with Leprechaun Pendant?
If you use Leprechaun Pendant, you will get more easily to farm Ren'gol and Egg

What about I don't have Leprechaun Pendant?do I can still farm?
Yes, you can!
You can farm in ELITE places, like Garetta.
In Garetta, You can farm Intact Orc Fang which the price is 20-30k.
You can still farm Ren'gols with Luck Elixir, daily quest and much more!

Hoardseeker
02-05-2016, 10:31 AM
Ermm..the Guide is in Development?

Raleighzsz
02-05-2016, 10:37 AM
Ermm..the Guide is in Development?

Yeah it is still, and i need suggestion for the guide

Anakeobal
02-05-2016, 11:04 AM
U forgot to mention arena, merching, planar tombs, teeth farming.

Sent from my XT1022 using Tapatalk

wangkj
02-05-2016, 11:08 AM
#wrong section

Hoardseeker
02-05-2016, 11:11 AM
#wrong section

Teach me to post in Guides section pls ,I'm newb. If you think it's a Wrong section then Click the Red colored ⚠ icon below his thread and report it and let the Mods take care and not to make those useless posts, But still your Report/Post is useless as you can't post in Guides section.

wangkj
02-05-2016, 11:17 AM
Teach me to post in Guides section pls ,I'm newb. If you think it's a Wrong section then Click the Red colored ⚠ icon below his thread and report it and let the Mods take care and not to make those useless posts, But still your Report/Post is useless as you can't post in Guides section.

Sorry I didn't even know about the report button. I'm the noob sorry I will try to restrain from those posts

Dragoonclaws
02-05-2016, 11:54 AM
The red button is only for reporting spam... Advertisement and offensive posts...

Guide section is restricted by the mods so players don't abuse posts in that section. Only good decent guides are moved over there.

There are many ways to gain credits to buy leprechaun. Sure thing, the first step for farming is to get the pendant the soonest possible. Keep doing quests, grab all the tradh loots and liquidate them all. Since you're leveling up, you might want to buy cheap armors and try to sell them for a good price, just enough to buy your next gear. Keep in mind that you're not forced to always have the best gear for your level. I used to have the same ring for 10 levels, have a 4-5 level difference between my helm and armor, weapon too. Buy the cheapest gear closest to your next level step and keep rocking. Keep accumulating gold and DONT BUY VANITIES. People often waste money on their stupid vanities and beg for gold for armor. Its not the time to buy vanities yet. Armors can look good too, just find a matching set and cool weapon.

onadraosari
02-05-2016, 12:00 PM
Guys! Pls sent ur Guides to AL Players Guides, guides is good but not for this section. Ty for understand. Dont flood pls

onadraosari
02-05-2016, 12:03 PM
This guide is only for level 45-46

What is Leprechaun Pendant?
Leprechaun Pendant is a item that grants 15% of Luck

What can you do with Leprechaun Pendant?
If you use Leprechaun Pendant, you will get more easily to farm Ren'gol and Egg

What about I don't have Leprechaun Pendant?do I can still farm?
Yes, you can!
You can farm in ELITE places, like Garetta.
In Garetta, You can farm Intact Orc Fang which the price is 20-30k.
You can still farm Ren'gols with Luck Elixir, daily quest and much more!
P.S: Novadays very very very less peoples don't have lepre. So, guide is almost useless. Better make guide for lvl1-40

Dragoonclaws
02-05-2016, 12:06 PM
P.S: Novadays very very very less peoples don't have lepre. So, guide is almost useless. Better make guide for lvl1-40

Onadraosari

I invite you to create that lvl 1 to 40 guide... In the right section. Let's see how good you are at creating guides :)

Lemme give you a little hint:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?74596-To-have-your-Guide-moved-to-this-section

Mister Smith
02-05-2016, 01:31 PM
Which map do you farm fangs on?

onadraosari
02-05-2016, 02:51 PM
Onadraosari

I invite you to create that lvl 1 to 40 guide... In the right section. Let's see how good you are at creating guides :)

Lemme give you a little hint:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?74596-To-have-your-Guide-moved-to-this-section
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?296435-Guide-How-to-earn-gold-for-leprechaun-pendant
and thank you for hint. It's rly new for me :)