PDA

View Full Version : Other Games Like Pocket Legends For iPhone or iPod Touch?

Raazesk
06-28-2011, 01:19 PM
Are there any?
Thanks.

Ebalere
06-28-2011, 01:21 PM
Order and chaos, world of midgard, celtic knights or something, theres a few

MoarPewPew
06-28-2011, 01:24 PM
STS has the best community and customer support /dev team out of all of those by far. :)

Sigkill
06-28-2011, 01:29 PM
STS has the best community and customer support /dev team out of all of those by far. :)

Totally agree on this one, I don't think Order and Chaos even has Devs, but if they do I doubt they care about there players because gold spammers, account sellers etc. remain unbanned. Gameloft doesn't really care about their players. I love the support I receive from the Devs here at SpacetimeStudios, I've been playing Order and Chaos atm because I'm mainly waiting for the new PL update and also waiting for BlackStar. I must admit O&C is such a fun and addicting game that I'll probably get multiple characters to 60

Raazesk
06-28-2011, 04:46 PM
Ebalere:Cool, thanks. I'll take a look at those.

MoarPewPew: I believe it. They are wonderful.

Sigkill: I've heard of Order and Chaos, and have been thinking about it getting it. Is it better than PL?

Darkfader
06-28-2011, 05:22 PM
Totally agree on this one, I don't think Order and Chaos even has Devs, but if they do I doubt they care about there players because gold spammers, account sellers etc. remain unbanned. Gameloft doesn't really care about their players. I love the support I receive from the Devs here at SpacetimeStudios, I've been playing Order and Chaos atm because I'm mainly waiting for the new PL update and also waiting for BlackStar. I must admit O&C is such a fun and addicting game that I'll probably get multiple characters to 60

Are you sure you are not missing point of word dev? (short version of word developer)
There is no game if there isn't devs.

Software developer, one who programs computers or designs the system to match the requirements of a systems analyst
Game developer, a person or business involved in game development, the process of designing and creating games

Zeus
06-28-2011, 05:42 PM
The developers are pretty nonexistant as sigkill said. If you play Order and Chaos, expect multiple glitches on your account. Many have lost their FULL account, without any response from the developers, due to a server bug. Yes, the gameplay is fun, but once you reach 60? There is nothing to do, unlike PL, which can still keep you entertained. So, it's a good break from PL, but PL wins in the category of customer support and actually providing customers with updates.

apocketlegend
06-28-2011, 05:46 PM
I was thinking about getting it this afternoon but idk

Ebalere
06-28-2011, 05:51 PM
Order and chaos is good, but as stated, very glitchy and good luck getting any feedback from devs. I uninstalled weeks ago. World of midgard is supposed to be sweet, with mounts and such. I applied for the beta.

apoceq
06-28-2011, 06:22 PM
Applied for WOM beta also, Already have bought my dragon mount :)

Arterra
06-28-2011, 07:22 PM
Lol I knew I should have set up a poll on aether O&C would end up like another abandoned gameloft project. Would have made millions.

romgar1
06-28-2011, 07:29 PM
World of midgard isnt out yet. Beta is in two weeks if you buy a 10 dollar lava dragon mount. They did have open beta but all beta is full now. Supposed to go live in december. I guess I will play it since i cant do star legends beta. :/

apocketlegend
06-28-2011, 09:41 PM
What's world of midga

apoceq
06-29-2011, 09:36 AM
Google it, Looks awesome~~

ilbetyoubeg
06-29-2011, 09:49 AM
Dungeon defenders

MoarPewPew
06-29-2011, 09:56 AM
Are you sure you are not missing point of word dev? (short version of word developer)
There is no game if there isn't devs.

He mean't Customer Support Team. Gameloft has a terrible Customer Support team because they are automated computers that get back to you in most cases instead of real people. STS has actual set of people that run this department. STS does a great job staying involved with its own community and keeping the consumer satisfied unlike many other mmorpg companies.

StompArtist
06-29-2011, 10:37 AM
Words with Friends is an awesome RPG where you play the role of a pedantic English major!

apoceq
06-29-2011, 11:48 AM
I have four lvl 70's on dungeon defenders. Sadly their CS is the worst ive seen in any game AND there hasn't been an update in months for the mobile version. It'
s also VERY hardware intensive...my fascinate has big problems playing on end game maps with more than 50 mobs at a time on the screen. It was fun for a bit while I took a break from PL. but got old very fast..too many hackers and mana dupers. That is all.

Sigkill
06-29-2011, 02:02 PM
Ebalere:Cool, thanks. I'll take a look at those.

MoarPewPew: I believe it. They are wonderful.

Sigkill: I've heard of Order and Chaos, and have been thinking about it getting it. Is it better than PL?

It's better then PL if its the type of game for you, PL is a universal mmo that basically anyone can play, and quests are definitely not encouraged or required. In Order and Chaos you are forced to do quests if you want to actually level. Also, Order & Chaos doesn't have any customer service help so if hackers/scammers/spammers/botters/account sellers basically get away with everything. Also once you open Order and Chaos be ready to spend hours at a time, you can't pick it up for 5 mins and expect to do anything productive. It also requires Wifi unlike PL which I tectonically could use edge with. I'm mainly playing O&C atm because I want a break from PL, I definitely love it because its a type of game enjoy, and it definitely requires more time put into it to be productive.

If you decide to play O&C message me in game my ign is "Sigkill"

Raazesk
06-30-2011, 06:54 AM
Ilbetyoubeg: Thanks, I'll check that out.

StompArtist: Hahaha

apoceq: Thanks for the info

Sigkill: Thanks, I appreciate it. I probably will get it, hopefully next week sometime.