PDA

View Full Version : [ Guide ] How to earn gold for leprechaun pendant

onadraosari
02-05-2016, 02:49 PM
FOR LVL26-41
Hello guys! i want to tell you how to make money for leprechaun pendant
1) Klaas and Shazbot
Every day these guys give u treasure chest, in which u can get 25% luck elixir. ( klaas's chest can give combo elixir for 1 hour/25% luck elixir for 30 mins, Shazbot's chest can give 25% luck elixir for 15 min ). this is good time to loot ren'gol locks or eggs ( about where and what eggs u can loot, check out in the AL Pets ) each ren'gol lock cost 10-11k gold ( event time/ plat sale/ others they will cost 12k+)
best map for getting ren'gol locks is kraken mines level3, but for lvl below 40 it's gonna be hard, because: bad stats, not high activity at this levels.
If u want to farm in kraken mines u must have: good and active guild/ good and helpful friends ( without friends game will be very hard ).
For lvl20-35 better try to farm in dead city 1st and 4th maps ( if u know another good areas to farm locks, pls write ty :) ).
2) Quests and Daily Quests
Each area has quest, reward for which is xp and money ( total money for quests i didn't count because forgot them all :p )
daily: if to compare all daily rewards from maps dead city, kraken isles, shuyal, nords, u will get 6k-7k for all ( if to add tindirin daily u will get 10k each day. If to do daily each day, then for 25-30 days u will have leprechaun :), also if u are lucke with luck elixir, then it's 20 days or less)
3) Events
in the game a lot of events: Halloween, winter event, lovecraft event, birthday event, goblin event, lovecraft event( near time ), easter event, Ursoth and others mini events. in this time u can get a lot of gold. to get silver tier in halloween, winter, goblin and ursoth events it's 15k+ money. in this events keep tokens to buy: vanities, eggs, items, recipes and u will get a lot of cash.
Thats all one of the best variants of msking money for leprechaun pendant. If u know another variants, pls write thank you
Good luck all :)

oekeone
02-05-2016, 03:37 PM
FOR LVL26-41
Hello guys! i want to tell you how to make money for leprechaun pendant
1) Klaas and Shazbot
Every day these guys give u treasure chest, in which u can get 25% luck elixir. ( klaas's chest can give combo elixir for 1 hour/25% luck elixir for 30 mins, Shazbot's chest can give 25% luck elixir for 15 min ). this is good time to loot ren'gol locks or eggs ( about where and what eggs u can loot, check out in the AL Pets ) each ren'gol lock cost 10-11k gold ( event time/ plat sale/ others they will cost 12k+)
best map for getting ren'gol locks is kraken mines level3, but for lvl below 40 it's gonna be hard, because: bad stats, not high activity at this levels.
If u want to farm in kraken mines u must have: good and active guild/ good and helpful friends ( without friends game will be very hard ).
For lvl20-35 better try to farm in dead city 1st and 4th maps ( if u know another good areas to farm locks, pls write ty :) ).
2) Quests and Daily Quests
Each area has quest, reward for which is xp and money ( total money for quests i didn't count because forgot them all :p )
daily: if to compare all daily rewards from maps dead city, kraken isles, shuyal, nords, u will get 6k-7k for all ( if to add tindirin daily u will get 10k each day. If to do daily each day, then for 25-30 days u will have leprechaun :), also if u are lucke with luck elixir, then it's 20 days or less)
3) Events
in the game a lot of events: Halloween, winter event, lovecraft event, birthday event, goblin event, lovecraft event( near time ), easter event, Ursoth and others mini events. in this time u can get a lot of gold. to get silver tier in halloween, winter, goblin and ursoth events it's 15k+ money. in this events keep tokens to buy: vanities, eggs, items, recipes and u will get a lot of cash.
Thats all one of the best variants of msking money for leprechaun pendant. If u know another variants, pls write thank you
Good luck all :)

You forgot the 1st map of kraken isles its a good and active map where there's many people farming locks even pros ! BTW there's a good drop rate just like km3

onadraosari
02-05-2016, 04:48 PM
You forgot the 1st map of kraken isles its a good and active map where there's many people farming locks even pros ! BTW there's a good drop rate just like km3
Ya rly ty :)

King Feris
02-06-2016, 06:39 AM
Wow thanks! Really helpful! ^_^

Ghaith
02-06-2016, 06:56 AM

Is that true? We could farm rengol locked crates in the 1st map of Kraken isles!!
Well, that was really a new tip for me :D!

onadraosari
02-06-2016, 10:54 AM
2nd map also good for farm ren locks. But for some peoples its gonna be hard to farm kraken cuz no good gear for that.

oekeone
02-06-2016, 01:56 PM
Is that true? We could farm rengol locked crates in the 1st map of Kraken isles!!
Well, that was really a new tip for me :D!

Ye its really active and good drop rate of crates

oekeone
02-06-2016, 01:58 PM
2nd map also good for farm ren locks. But for some peoples its gonna be hard to farm kraken cuz no good gear for that.

Southern seas? I don't know about that every time I try that its bad you have to wait a long time like 1-2min and 1st map u take about 50sec-1:20min

onadraosari
02-06-2016, 04:32 PM
Seas not so hard for farm. 1st map harder than 2nd

chummier248
02-07-2016, 06:55 PM
i like the tips bro!