PDA

View Full Version : How did u get started.

IceCoffie
06-28-2011, 03:38 PM
This is how i got started. I had just gotten a android powered phone and started searching for some apps that seemed fun. Thats when i had come across Pocket Legends. I didnt really know what to expect out of it been that it was a free game.I shortly found that i had found hands down the best app on the market. Then i found out about the forums, were the whole pocket legends community comes together and shares usefull tips,pricechecks, and just to mess around. Pocket Legends is the best!!!

Roasty
06-28-2011, 03:40 PM
I searched top 10 free iPhone MMO's. Then Pocket Legends came up! I tried it, then I was like...wow. I never had so much fun in one single app before...then my addiction came along!!! :D

noobmigo
06-28-2011, 03:42 PM
I farted.
My sister went EW!
We bought a cheese pizza.
Then I took a pee.
Then I took a poo.
I ate some more pizza, sausage.
Then I used my middle finger and then scrolled around and downloaded some random apps with my eyes closed.

thugimmortal
06-28-2011, 03:50 PM
I farted.
My sister went EW!
Then I took a pee.
Then I took a poo.
Then I used my middle finger and then scrolled around and downloaded some random apps with my eyes closed.

Rofl lmao

Silentarrow
06-28-2011, 03:50 PM
I farted.
My sister went EW!
Then I took a pee.
Then I took a poo.

Too much info...

Piosidon
06-28-2011, 03:51 PM
I typed mmo in the search section of the app store. I guess you can figure out the rest.

LIGHTNINGLORD67
06-28-2011, 03:56 PM
I just clicked on the "most popular" tab (i think) and I was scrolling down..when I saw PL, I was like "wow, what a cool name!"

and so thats how i started :)

but I ended due to too much time on O&C. However, I also ended O&C so I am in search for another awesome game (not that i hate PL or anything)

JaytB
06-28-2011, 04:12 PM
I saw PL listed as best multiplayer game, in the 2010 best app ever awards. It was also listed as best MMO. Although I never held any interest in MMO, I'm happy I decided to give it a try :)

Arterra
06-28-2011, 04:24 PM
Was looking at pocket God, bored out of my mind. Someohow just scrolling down the search term "pocket" got me here.

Roasty
06-28-2011, 04:26 PM
i farted.
My sister went ew!
Then i took a pee.
Then i took a poo.
Then i used my middle finger and then scrolled around and downloaded some random apps with my eyes closed.

lmao wth...

jjjjaaaakkkke
06-28-2011, 04:46 PM
I saw this game when it first came out, but I thought it was dumb to play as animals in an mmo.. My friend
DL'd PL during the summer I gave it a try on his iPhone, and got addicted.

Ayc2000
06-28-2011, 05:15 PM
I was searching for rpgs and found an intresting game, but couldn't download it over 3g, then later I couldn't find that game, so I tried pl instead

Ebalere
06-28-2011, 06:04 PM
My girlfriend was playing it one day and i was like "shut tha front door!"

noobmigo
06-28-2011, 06:37 PM
lmao wth...

Yes my comment is a HIT!
WOO! :p

BTW, yes I agree, TMI.

Pandamoni
06-28-2011, 06:43 PM
I downloaded PL as a free app in order to get free coins in another game I was playing. I had it on my iPod for like a month before I played it. I was going to delete it but decided to try it out first before I deleted it. I'm so glad I tried it out!

Kalielle
07-01-2011, 08:35 AM
After I got my iPad I was downloading all the games out there and PL was on the Apple "what we're playing" page.

I didn't think I would end up playing it much because the multiplayer aspect scared me. I had never played mmorpg's before and I was afraid people would be rude.

But I was hooked the minute someone else joined my game. I was like "oh my gosh is that another real player??" It was a bear and he saved me from some mobs. After that I felt I would just do anything for him. Seems so funny now. We were both like level 3. :D

CrimsonTider
07-01-2011, 08:45 AM
Thanksgiving weekend. The Iron Bowl (Alabama/Auburn college football game) was on a Friday so I had nothing to do that Saturday. I had wore Angry Birds out and looked through the games in the marketplace.
A transformation called ADDICTION occured and I've literally not put it down since. :)

Zojak
07-01-2011, 09:32 AM
It was like 3 am in the morning and i had a tummy ache, so i was looking through the app store on my iPhone, and was looking through RPG's and found PL, ended up staying up all night playing my mage untill i hit level 13 :D