And where can i farm talon claw???

Burningdex
02-06-2016, 02:10 AM
I just realized i cant nuke with a str bear so
What stats for dex bear 25
What items
What skills

sarcophagus for talon, must be a 25 or lower toon, anything higher it wont drop, tht includes party members.

PM "Frat" for the rest of the questions :-)

hope this helps

Yohan Blank
02-06-2016, 04:16 AM
sarcophagus for talon, must be a 25 or lower toon, anything higher it wont drop, tht includes party members.

PM "Frat" for the rest of the questions :-)

hope this helps
Ohhhh is drop rate bad without luck elix??i was farming the whole day on my 73 lol

Cebroid
02-06-2016, 05:46 AM
the problem is not the elixir, its the the level of your char...elixir makes it easier to reroll and drop pinks but as burning already said, you need a lv25 char or lower to even have a chance to drop it...gl

Yohan Blank
02-06-2016, 07:05 AM
yeh i know about the lvl i was asking about the luck elix or watever i just need the purp one or luckily the pink

CHINDUSTER
02-06-2016, 08:44 AM
yeh i know about the lvl i was asking about the luck elix or watever i just need the purp one or luckily the pink

I can give you a purple one for free if you'd like.

Burningdex
02-06-2016, 06:12 PM
you wouldnt ever drop it with a 73, i believe you need a 25, though i may be wrong; the reason for this is "scaling". In essence, if you are running a map, to get the high tier low lvl items, you need a toon of that level or lower, even if a party memeber is above, the whole party will drop 27s

i may be massively wrong, sarc is one of the few places i dont farm

Yohan Blank
02-07-2016, 12:29 AM
I can give you a purple one for free if you'd like.

Lol really????Add me in game Reigas

Vapourised
02-08-2016, 01:52 PM
You could also use a fbow

Yohan Blank
02-09-2016, 10:04 AM
Well i was asking what attributes,and skills can anyone tell me a good one?xd and will i use Halloween helm and Mantle and Crystalline wing or what?

JTZ
02-09-2016, 06:45 PM
Bying frends tu halp wit teh rashers

BigNoter
02-10-2016, 03:15 AM
I farmed a pink demon claw & 2x purple, just today on my L80? It may of taken a while but i dropped O.o

Yohan Blank
02-10-2016, 04:38 AM
Ok......so again im asking for the skill build and items to use and attribute......

Burningdex
02-11-2016, 01:08 AM
I farmed a pink demon claw & 2x purple, just today on my L80? It may of taken a while but i dropped O.o
Now that i checked, you are right, it drops for all lvls, im thinking of diff campaigns.

Ok......so again im asking for the skill build and items to use and attribute......
min str for reaper, rest dex (might affect helm, idk anymore)

id still suggest 26 or 27, though 25 can work

something like this

vs bears:

snipers archer cap
snipers demon claw
Art
pink evi/ JT eq wing/ JT cryst wing (eq gives barely more armor (<1))

vs mages
not too sure on this one, only seriously played this lvl pre nerf and during a tourney where i was focused mainly on bear v bear

hallo int/dex helm
pink reaper/conquerors pick axe
art
pink evi/JT eq wing/JT cryst wing (eq gives barely more armor (<1))

build

idek at this point

6rage hs cb
1stomp
4-5beckon (preference, 5 is better vs mages if you are new to the class, 4 is betetr vs rest)
1sms (has knockback, i personally preffered cs, but sms seemed to work betetr for everyone else, again, this is a preference)

take 1 off cb if 25 and use 5beckon.

sorry, this is unstructured as hell, cant log on to check what i used.

Ive always preferred str at this level, for all classes, though it's fairly difficult vs bears and dex works well enough

Yohan Blank
02-11-2016, 04:06 AM
Now that i checked, you are right, it drops for all lvls, im thinking of diff campaigns.

min str for reaper, rest dex (might affect helm, idk anymore)

id still suggest 26 or 27, though 25 can work

something like this

vs bears:

snipers archer cap
snipers demon claw
Art
pink evi/ JT eq wing/ JT cryst wing (eq gives barely more armor (<1))

vs mages
not too sure on this one, only seriously played this lvl pre nerf and during a tourney where i was focused mainly on bear v bear

hallo int/dex helm
pink reaper/conquerors pick axe
art
pink evi/JT eq wing/JT cryst wing (eq gives barely more armor (<1))

build

idek at this point

6rage hs cb
1stomp
4-5beckon (preference, 5 is better vs mages if you are new to the class, 4 is betetr vs rest)
1sms (has knockback, i personally preffered cs, but sms seemed to work betetr for everyone else, again, this is a preference)

take 1 off cb if 25 and use 5beckon.

sorry, this is unstructured as hell, cant log on to check what i used.

Ive always preferred str at this level, for all classes, though it's fairly difficult vs bears and dex works well enough
Thnks m8!Keep living on!

Morphing
02-19-2016, 10:34 AM
I just realized i cant nuke with a str bear so
What stats for dex bear 25
What items
What skills

Str bears can nuke if you gave the right build, gear, and stats. And more known to the 25 bear.

You do not need any str for 25 or 26, as not many people even use reaper and it's not good to use for just coming to 25 and being new to it.

Just go full dex and use the level 25 demon claw(pink)
You could either use artisan with dex hallow helm or just use full dex hallow set (what you prefer)

Also you could use this build
6 hs
6 rage
3 stomp
3 beckon
4 cb
1 sms
1 cs

Etarbitrev
02-19-2016, 11:40 AM
Get 2 stomp 4 beckon or go 27 and make your life easier. A LOT easier.

Morphing
02-19-2016, 12:52 PM
Or what he said^