PDA

View Full Version : Important question !!

Damagelord
06-28-2011, 05:10 PM
What will happen ? My friend got banned on Pl for ever for something that was not his fault . And now with blackstar coming out I want to know if he'll be allowed to play balckstar

Darkfader
06-28-2011, 05:13 PM
No he won't be allowed to play any sts games if he got banned on one.
But if ban is given for some reason he isn't responsible for, I prefer to tell your friend to email support and ask about his ban.

Support(a)spacetimestudios.com replace (a) with @.

ChrisFI
06-28-2011, 06:18 PM
No he won't be allowed to play any sts games if he got banned on one.
But if ban is given for some reason he isn't responsible for, I prefer to tell your friend to email support and ask about his ban.

Support(a)spacetimestudios.com replace (a) with @.

either do what he said or i think your friend might be able to make a whole new account with a new email UNLESS he was banned by his IP address

Barrington
07-03-2011, 11:53 AM
i heard that your device gets banned

Pokechmp
07-03-2011, 12:36 PM
i heard that your device gets bannedIt does. he might think about getting those new Sony xperia plays where u could play PL and sl:)

Fyrce
07-03-2011, 06:26 PM
They ban by device and by account. If he didn't do anything wrong and it was just the device, then a new device will work. If his account did something, then he'll need a new account as well. If he did do something, I'd recommend he not do it again. Getting a new mobile device for every infraction gets expensive.

Redbridge
07-03-2011, 08:10 PM
What will happen ? My friend got banned on Pl for ever for something that was not his fault . And now with blackstar coming out I want to know if he'll be allowed to play balckstar

STS never want to ban anyone and on very rare occasions might actually get things wrong. So, if your friend genuinely got banned for something that wasn't 'his fault' then STS will gladly look into it. They have access to every single chat log and transaction so it should be very easy to prove if he was/wasn't at fault.

If he was banned for a good reason, and its for life, its got to be fairly serious, then STS would ban him from all their games.

Get your friend to contact them but ensure he is patient as they are probably the busiest they have been every right now with lots of major releases just round the corner.

Good Luck with that.