PDA

View Full Version : Elite Ap's Star Indicator

nightmaresmoke
02-06-2016, 05:14 AM
I finished elite achievement anti rogue today (Finally -_-) and got the title rogue hunter, the problem is i'm done with the ap but when i tried killing more mobs i'm still getting the star indicator i shouldn't be getting this anymore since i'm finished with it already. Just need some reply from sts devs or mods :)

Ps: Sorry if i don't have an SS for the star indicator since it's too fast to take the shot lol >_<

mesalin
02-06-2016, 06:07 AM
Gratz! I don't run that APS ATM ( burning pots lol)
Hmm yeah should be fixed.
Can i ask how long did it took for done APS? And where is best to run? Any tips are welcome ty!

<Forgiveness>

oekeone
02-06-2016, 09:38 AM
Can i ask how long did it took for done APS? And where is best to run? Any tips are welcome ty!

<Forgiveness>

Maybe best place to run is yrda hideout since it has a ton of mobs

nightmaresmoke
02-06-2016, 10:39 AM

<Forgiveness>

Thnx :) Yes burning pots but not too much, hmmm i only played 2hrs non-stop each for the achievement so i'm not sure how it took long depends maybe on a players playing time and for the tips i've only doing 3 maps 1rst map not included since mobs are too few the only thing u need is lots of patience :) and gl if you'll be starting doing the ap's. and if you're a rogue use daggers since glint blows proc kill doesn't count as death so dagger better.

mesalin
02-06-2016, 10:41 AM
Thnx :) Yes burning pots but not too much, hmmm i only played 2hrs non-stop each for the achievement so i'm not sure how it took long depends maybe on a players playing time and for the tips i've only doing 3 maps 1rst map not included since mobs are too few the only thing u need is lots of patience :) and gl if you'll be starting doing the ap's. and if you're a rogue use daggers since glint blows proc kill doesn't count as death so dagger better.
I'll use dagger :) yeah going for APS soon but not yet.
So 2 hours and you done with ydra APS? Pretty fast nice

<Forgiveness>

nightmaresmoke
02-06-2016, 11:57 AM
I'll use dagger :) yeah going for APS soon but not yet.
So 2 hours and you done with ydra APS? Pretty fast nice

<Forgiveness>

Nope not 2hours only that's insane haha, i mean 2hrs a day for i think 2-4 straight days of playing since im only playing 4hrs a days not straight though 2hrs for farming km3 for locks and the half for the ap

mesalin
02-06-2016, 01:31 PM
Nope not 2hours only that's insane haha, i mean 2hrs a day for i think 2-4 straight days of playing since im only playing 4hrs a days not straight though 2hrs for farming km3 for locks and the half for the ap
Oh. So lets say 3 days non stop running 1-2 hours a day

<Forgiveness>

illidan
02-06-2016, 02:55 PM
I believe its pretty annoying, hope it will be fixed

nightmaresmoke
02-06-2016, 03:11 PM
Oh. So lets say 3 days non stop running 1-2 hours a day

<Forgiveness>

Yeah and if you play longer than 2hrs a day you'll reach your goal faster than mine, honestly i can't go more than 2hrs playing over and over on repeated maps except km3 i'm used to it LoL