PDA

View Full Version : Having problems with Chrome

Naetheanimal
02-06-2016, 03:22 PM
I get disconnected every 2-5 mins , its so annoying, it happens during a fight sometimes.
Does it happen to more ppl playing on chrome?
What can cause that?
How to fix it? I unistalled and reinstall, dont work.

Thx for your time.

Nae.

Burningdex
02-06-2016, 07:05 PM
I get disconnected every 2-5 mins , its so annoying, it happens during a fight sometimes.
Does it happen to more ppl playing on chrome?
What can cause that?
How to fix it? I unistalled and reinstall, dont work.

Thx for your time.

Nae.

hmmmm, might be your computer not handling PL (idk what type of PC you have), or is it a disconnect like you would get on mobile? If so, then it's most likely a connection issue, which is odd because you get very good ping on mobile. I have no clue how to fix it, sorry man.

Marika1
02-06-2016, 08:04 PM
I have the same problem as you but i didn't make a thread about it because i believe it's pretty useless at this point. On chrome, I get dc every 15 mins for no reason, and i get lag in pve and pvp with green and very stable ping. I have good connection on my mobile/ipad tho. And i think an i5 computer should be able to 'handle' pocket legends. Lol. I had the same problem on my old computer. So i don't think it's necessarily your pc/connection, i think the problem is on their part. Playing the game on Chrome never got out of the 'experimental' phase i believe, testament to this is the sound when you play on chrome.

Ninja c:
02-07-2016, 02:17 PM
Email STS your situation with the title "AL Problems", I'm sure you'll have a response within 6 hours.