PDA

View Full Version : Crown is gone?

Clodoveo
06-28-2011, 07:47 PM
So does the crown disapppear after new updates or the reward that we can choose over 3 options? Is it worth getting 56 now..? What for?

TANKKAAR
06-28-2011, 07:55 PM
The current crowns that people have earned will remain however the ability to earn new crowns for hitting lvl 56 will be taken away.

I say if you have the chance to hit 56 in 2-3 wks then do it but if you just achieved 55 and don't plan on potting then I wouldn't bother....lol ... all xp earned from 55-56 will be scaled down to 1/10 after update ie:if before update you have 50k xp, after update it will become 5k :(

Pluto412
06-28-2011, 08:46 PM
So my 1k xp will be 100xp :(

TANKKAAR
06-28-2011, 10:42 PM
So my 1k xp will be 100xp :(

Sadly, yes :(

Fyrce
06-28-2011, 11:53 PM
It's not that sad. Prior to this, your 1k xp would have been 0. The level cap would have been at 55, like it was at 50, 45, etc.

People complained about no xp while farming, so then there was L56, to give you some xp while farming.
Since otherwise you'd be at level cap for months w/ no xp. This time people get a head start on the next set of levels. It's hard, but it's better than 0.

TANKKAAR
06-29-2011, 12:05 AM
It's not that sad. Prior to this, your 1k xp would have been 0. The level cap would have been at 55, like it was at 50, 45, etc.

People complained about no xp while farming, so then there was L56, to give you some xp while farming.
Since otherwise you'd be at level cap for months w/ no xp. This time people get a head start on the next set of levels. It's hard, but it's better than 0.

Truely what your saying is right :) and 1k xp isnt that big or a deal to be losing ... I would imaging that the people who are going to have the biggest issue are the ones that have 60 or even 70k xp and be so close to getting there crown only to have that taken away..... I know its really on them and maybe they shoulda just grind a lil harder but I sure would be a lil pissed, if at no one but myself.....lol

Ebalere
06-29-2011, 12:16 AM

Truely what your saying is right :) and 1k xp isnt that big or a deal to be losing ... I would imaging that the people who are going to have the biggest issue are the ones that have 60 or even 70k xp and be so close to getting there crown only to have that taken away..... I know its really on them and maybe they shoulda just grind a lil harder but I sure would be a lil pissed, if at no one but myself.....lol

Amen brother

DawnInfinity
06-29-2011, 12:55 AM
Search function is your friend. The leftover exp from 55 to 56 will be scaled down and the crown will not be available anymore.

Clodoveo
06-29-2011, 04:44 AM
I have lot of elixirs....should I go for it? What kind of stats can my Pure Int enchant get? Worth it?

Sorry guys..there is so many topics I couldnt find it.

xantor
06-29-2011, 07:04 AM
I'm just curious. I've been grinding hard or should I say best I can I've lost track of how much plat I have spent. If I don't make it to 56 before cap will devs refund plat since the only reason I've been potting is for crown? I doubt they will just curious.

Riccits
06-29-2011, 07:05 AM
I'm just curious. I've been grinding hard or should I say best I can I've lost track of how much plat I have spent. If I don't make it to 56 before cap will devs refund plat since the only reason I've been potting is for crown? I doubt they will just curious.

of course they will not do it.....

Lesrider
06-29-2011, 08:19 AM

If you buy sneakers just to run a marathon but quit before the finish line, do you then try to get a refund for your worn sneakers?

(Actually, there are places that probably would take it back, so maybe not the best analogy lol.
But seriously, if you waste the elixirs, of course they're not going to refund you. You need to figure out before buying them whether you will realistically be able to achieve your goal with them.)

DawnInfinity
06-29-2011, 10:37 AM
I'll try an analogy.. If you're going to an expensive ivy-league college and decide to drop out / fail out your final semester, will they refund your one-hundred grand? Nope.

Clodoveo
06-29-2011, 01:35 PM
What's the stats on the item I get with crown for enchant?

DawnInfinity
06-29-2011, 03:54 PM
Source : http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?18619-Pinks-with-Stats-and-Pictures-Balefort-Sewers-amp-Crafting

Customized Crown of Persistence Req: Level 56, No req, 14 Dex, 12% Hit, 10% Crit, 6 H/s, 27 Armor
Enchanted Crown of Persistence Req: Level 56, No req, 14 Int, 8 H/s, 10 Damage, 37 Armor
Fortified Crown of Persistence Req: Level 56, No req, 14 Str, 8 H/s, 8 Damage, 39 Armor

Zeus
06-29-2011, 08:37 PM
I'll try an analogy.. If you're going to an expensive ivy-league college and decide to drop out / fail out your final semester, will they refund your one-hundred grand? Nope.

Of course, some people wouldn't care if they didn't refund you the 100 grand. One would be crazy to drop out of Ivy League, but then again. Bill Gates did it.