PDA

View Full Version : Bug: Arcane Sword Proc Stuns Through Nekro

Kingofninjas
02-06-2016, 05:51 PM
Not asking for a nerf of damage. It's about time tanks got a good weapon. But if the weapon can stun through Nekro, so should mages fireball and rogues charged auto attack.

I haven't tested this myself but I have also heard it stuns ur own team through Nekro on proc as well. Please fix that, even if the stun through Nekro remains.

will0
02-06-2016, 07:55 PM
one axe pull, and we are all dead .. irregardless what pet we use or shield ... neckro/ sns / toor all killed by 1 warrior with the 2H sword

Zeus
02-06-2016, 08:10 PM
I have a video with proof on it:

https://youtu.be/YKOVLLGydzw

Bunny♥
02-06-2016, 09:06 PM
yes fix it, its so annoying. (=3=)

Kingofninjas
02-06-2016, 11:43 PM
I have a video with proof on it:

https://youtu.be/YKOVLLGydzw

Hmmm. I'm not sure why it is stunning through razor. It didn't stun me through arcane shield and I haven't heard any tanks complaining that it stuns through jugg yet, so I assume it doesn't.

xZauiflele
02-06-2016, 11:51 PM
There is only proc which make it call arcane don't beg for a debuff. Wjy u always wanna keep war as a inferior class.

Zeus
02-07-2016, 12:26 AM
Hmmm. I'm not sure why it is stunning through razor. It didn't stun me through arcane shield and I haven't heard any tanks complaining that it stuns through jugg yet, so I assume it doesn't.

It stuns through both shield (after the initial 2 seconds) and jugg. I would do a few more clashes and you'll see that this is true.

Oezheasate
02-07-2016, 06:08 AM

Stuns through jugg, definitely.

Oezheasate
02-07-2016, 06:10 AM
There is only proc which make it call arcane don't beg for a debuff. Wjy u always wanna keep war as a inferior class.

Because its bugged u intelligence beast, if it stuns through nekro jugg razors etc. its a bug! Im a tank myself and i want it fixed.

xZauiflele
02-07-2016, 06:50 AM
For Nekro ill not say it as a bug. Does nekro explain 100% stun immunity with aa? I can't see anywhere. For Juggernaut/razor yes it can be called a bug. Also this bug hit damage on user and stun sometimes.
My opinion was about buff/debuff. No one like warriors in team in event runs/ planar tombs/ Arena. From my opinion this new weapon give massive amount of dps and the proc very very useful in all maps. With crowd or small pulls or boss it works well on all. This bug causes 100%stun with proc in pve which is pretty awesome , we can stun all non-stunable boss/mobs. Example Giant of Elite rengol.
If they suppose to fix, we go back to what glinstone maul was doing.
Pools are useless without stun. Everyone fly from it.

Rogues already got super fast damage which is 2-3 hits to kill any tank(except few op). My post was about equality coz i always feel warrior in an inferior class. Juggernaut cd take too long when i use jugg then nekto aa then heal ,rogues always kill me coz at a point i have no healable skill. But with the pool + axe i pull and rogues and kill them if they fail to get out from stun.

Giwrgos Manashs
02-07-2016, 07:03 AM
xzauiflele got a point

kydrian
02-07-2016, 07:50 AM
xzauiflele got a point
He sure does

For Nekro ill not say it as a bug. Does nekro explain 100% stun immunity with aa? I can't see anywhere. For Juggernaut/razor yes it can be called a bug. Also this bug hit damage on user and stun sometimes.
My opinion was about buff/debuff. No one like warriors in team in event runs/ planar tombs/ Arena. From my opinion this new weapon give massive amount of dps and the proc very very useful in all maps. With crowd or small pulls or boss it works well on all. This bug causes 100%stun with proc in pve which is pretty awesome , we can stun all non-stunable boss/mobs. Example Giant of Elite rengol.

Rogues already got super fast damage which is 2-3 hits to kill any tank(except few op). My post was about equality coz i always feel warrior in an inferior class. Juggernaut cd take too long when i use jugg then nekto aa then heal ,rogues always kill me coz at a point i have no healable skill. But with the pool + axe i pull and rogues and kill them if they fail to get out from stun.
Good point!

Also its funny how people become so depentdant on a pet that finally has a counter. Its impossible for a war to compete with any other class that has nekro. unless the nekro user doesn't know how to time AA or you have a Nekro yourself. Amusing how rogues complain because they can now be killed in PvP. How old is Nekro anyways? You can't always be Dependant on your pet. . . learn some new tactics and stop complaining about wars when we've finally have a change. if its bugged with the skills razor and jugg then I'd like a fix. But not with nekros shield.

reiewaun
02-07-2016, 08:44 AM
it is bugged with all stun immunity skills buffs so its a bug should be fixed asap let the wars complain

Zeus
02-07-2016, 10:49 AM

Yes, Nekro grants 100% stun immunity. I suggest you find the thread from Carapace. Refusal to declare it a bug does not stop it from being one. This has happened time and time again. Bugs get fixed whether you like it or not. Rogues and Sorcerers both have had to deal with this, so can warriors.

The game is about balance, not one class ruling over another, which is why I've always supported warrior buffs. However, this is not a buff but a glitch. The lava pools already do plenty of damage and will still stun when a player does not have Nekro. Additionally, the lava pools break Nekro shield extremely quickly. So, you have nothing to worry about.

rustygun
02-07-2016, 11:58 AM

Haha I'm a tank and yes it stun on jug lol

rustygun
02-07-2016, 12:09 PM
Finally a weapon that make my dailies possible without begging rogue or mage to assist thank you sts <3

rustygun
02-07-2016, 12:18 PM
Considering how low the new arcane sword armor is carful consideration should be made with that in mind if going to adjust it no nerf plz

Kakashis
02-07-2016, 01:13 PM
Well if it also stuns own team and the sword yielder, it's like a double edge sword that can cut the user as well! It's pretty cool in that sense, but definately bugged

Kingofninjas
02-07-2016, 11:11 PM
Stuns through jugg, definitely.

How would you know? You don't use jugg.

Anyways, it does stun through shield and jugg. I guess I just got really lucky my last clash.