PDA

View Full Version : HI... I'm Spice (lvl 44) ... a month old noob! lol

Spice
06-28-2011, 08:29 PM
I'm SpiceChaos in game and currently a level 44 Pure Mage. I started playing just over a month ago and love this game. (obviously... :p )

Still learning... so any input is greatly appreciated!

The two biggest questions I have so far is:

1. Where are the drops for the best gear for level 45+ Mage?

2. Is there anything special about kill levels? And is there a key to what they are? Ok... that was an additional question, but by golly... i keep seeing a banners pop on my screen that says something about my kills and then it's gone! btw....I have 10,000 kills ... it says something about guild?!?!

Thanks in advance :)

Register
06-28-2011, 08:38 PM
umm idk about ? 2...or ? 1 for that matter but add ShadowPlat!!!
Ill be on on thurfday and just about every day and hour after that and we can level together :) im a level 44 bird!

Kingofhurtz
06-28-2011, 08:49 PM
Question 1. I'd go to Plasma Pyramid in Alien Oasis 2. You'll find pinks drop VERY often there(and pinks tend to have the best stats)
Question 2a. Kill count is basically just for bragging rights. Alot of times, party leaders will look at your stats before judging you to see what kind of a player you are (lazy, aggressive) and sometimes it affects whether a host will boot (a level 44 for example with only 1,000 kills)
And 10k kills is great for a 44. Keep up the good work and welcome to forums :D

Spice
06-28-2011, 09:16 PM
umm idk about ? 2...or ? 1 for that matter but add ShadowPlat!!!
Ill be on on thurfday and just about every day and hour after that and we can level together :) im a level 44 bird!

LOL.. thank you... I will! It seems to be getting harder and harder to find a good group to tear it up with. I sorta love the action!

Spice
06-28-2011, 09:27 PM
Question 1. I'd go to Plasma Pyramid in Alien Oasis 2. You'll find pinks drop VERY often there(and pinks tend to have the best stats)
Question 2a. Kill count is basically just for bragging rights. Alot of times, party leaders will look at your stats before judging you to see what kind of a player you are (lazy, aggressive) and sometimes it affects whether a host will boot (a level 44 for example with only 1,000 kills)

Cool.... That's where I've been hanging a lot. Good to know it's the right spot!

Thank you for the welcome!

Mkcecil
06-28-2011, 09:40 PM
LOL.. thank you... I will! It seems to be getting harder and harder to find a good group to tear it up with. I sorta love the action!

If you need help at anytime let me know add Keasha in game.

Caninusi
06-28-2011, 10:03 PM
Welcome to the forums. I can help out with CTK runs when you get there. ;)

JaytB
06-28-2011, 10:33 PM
I see your questions already got answered, but welcome to the forums :)

Pokechmp
07-03-2011, 12:41 PM
http://www.freesmileys.org/custom/image/laugh%5E_%5Earial%5E_%5E4%5E_%5E5%5E_%5EWelcome!%5 E_%5E.gif
Try getting apep wu killer staff of Thoth.
I'm also lvl 44 Mage(not that pure)
Add me in game pokechmp

Yvonnel
07-03-2011, 02:15 PM
Alot of times, party leaders will look at your stats before judging you to see what kind of a player you are (lazy, aggressive) and sometimes it affects whether a host will boot (a level 44 for example with only 1,000 kills)

Kill count isn't everything tho. My 40 bear only has 1600 kills (and most of those come from soloing). He is a tank, plain and simple.

Kingofhurtz
07-03-2011, 04:08 PM
Kill count isn't everything tho. My 40 bear only has 1600 kills (and most of those come from soloing). He is a tank, plain and simple.

Yeah same with my tank. You bring up a good point. I was mainly referring to mages and that, yes, people do boot on account of kill count :)