PDA

View Full Version : Lovecraft event

Kershy
02-07-2016, 09:57 AM
So, i didnt play on a long time and i couldnt play on the lovecraft event last year (or any other) and i wanted to know what is it about.

Dragoonclaws
02-07-2016, 10:08 AM
The first week, you play AL... gather heart letters. if you gather all 4 letters, you can craft a Lovecraft Token kit that grants 5 tokens.

There will be a mini store where you can exchange your tokens for love potions and other things. The whole community has to drink around 100k potions (all together). When that part is done, a portal will open and you'll be able to fight the poor nab monster on the other side of the portal. Last year monster was Hugthulu. He dropped Lovecraft chests. These chests drop the red/golden vanities.

oekeone
02-07-2016, 10:14 AM
AWESOME!! this is my first time playing the Lovecraft I hear its awesome but I can't wait for easter!

Majin Vineet
02-07-2016, 11:21 AM
Awesomeness is Lovecraft.

N lol u don't need couple for it.

Farm candy drops red green blue eggs craft them to golden egg which may grant u anything like ankh, tooth, gold, mythic ring etc etc.

Enter portal Without energy beat the heartbroken hugthullu and get love chest full for awesome exclusive vanities and stuffs.

Dragoonclaws
02-07-2016, 11:24 AM
Awesomeness is Lovecraft.

N lol u don't need couple for it.

Farm candy drops red green blue eggs craft them to golden egg which may grant u anything like ankh, tooth, gold, mythic ring etc etc.

Enter portal Without energy beat the heartbroken hugthullu and get love chest full for awesome exclusive vanities and stuffs.

you mixed up St patrick and Lovecraft event...

konafez
02-07-2016, 11:49 AM
Easter event is egg crafting

Dragoonclaws
02-07-2016, 07:13 PM
i rish sts made easier to get plat becasue if no plat no crate opening is sts that greedy with real money?

Are you greedy to play a free game and not reward the game developers for their effort?