PDA

View Full Version : Drag rings

aw205
02-07-2016, 12:11 PM
As far as i know, drag sets can't be crafted with 2 piece rings, which sucks cus it gives 3pc ppl even more of an advantage. Like if people all have the drag sets why should they be limited to only craft to 3pc?

plpr
02-07-2016, 01:50 PM
Because they want to reward old players for capping same as founder.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Marika1
02-08-2016, 02:37 AM
In every respectable game, when you enter pvp, gear is the same only classes differ. The difference between 2pc and 3pc ring is huge and if that person also have founders, your skill level doesn't matter anymore. You will prolly lose 70-80% of the time. It resembles the pink helm against elite helm fight stat wise (mages will know what this means). Sure, everybody would argue 'But the difference between classes much more important, 2pc and 3pc are the same' bla bla. And no, that is not true because you can make a mage, get it to level 80 and get 2pc and if you think it's so easy, you can be the best mage in the game (good luck). But you cannot get the 3pc ring and there is no amount of skill that can bypass 2 crit 10 dmg and 10 armor OVER TIME (you can win fights maybe even have streaks, overall gg tho)! And that's it. 'But nooo WARAT/MAGOR is much more OP...' Hello? you can get those in game if you have the gold. And if you argue 3pc ring loses all the time against MAGOR but the 2pc and 3pc are the same, you have some marbles missing. Because the stats between magor and 3pc (with the dragon ring) are very similar.

Of course, with the introduction of magor/warat, the 3pc ring issue could have easily been solved. 'You can only wear WARAT/ARZAC/MAGOR in pvp only if you have 2pc ring on/no founders. Or you can wear 3pc/founders but you cannot wear magor'. Easy fix. But that is too hard apparently.

I won't deny, there are some mages/bears in this game that have such a good ping that the ring doesn't make much difference when fighting them. Maybe some have that much skill? Idk if its true, maybe. However, the vast majority of 3pc wearers are very bad, but they rely on their magor/warat/3pc combo to save them. Not to mention all the account buyers...

Cebroid
02-08-2016, 04:01 AM
p
In every respectable game, when you enter pvp, gear is the same only classes differ. The difference between 2pc and 3pc ring is huge and if that person also have founders, your skill level doesn't matter anymore. You will prolly lose 70-80% of the time. It resembles the pink helm against elite helm fight stat wise (mages will know what this means). Sure, everybody would argue 'But the difference between classes much more important, 2pc and 3pc are the same' bla bla. And no, that is not true because you can make a mage, get it to level 80 and get 2pc and if you think it's so easy, you can be the best mage in the game (good luck). But you cannot get the 3pc ring and there is no amount of skill that can bypass 2 crit 10 dmg and 10 armor OVER TIME (you can win fights maybe even have streaks, overall gg tho)! And that's it. 'But nooo WARAT/MAGOR is much more OP...' Hello? you can get those in game if you have the gold. And if you argue 3pc ring loses all the time against MAGOR but the 2pc and 3pc are the same, you have some marbles missing. Because the stats between magor and 3pc (with the dragon ring) are very similar.

Of course, with the introduction of magor/warat, the 3pc ring issue could have easily been solved. 'You can only wear WARAT/ARZAC/MAGOR in pvp only if you have 2pc ring on/no founders. Or you can wear 3pc/founders but you cannot wear magor'. Easy fix. But that is too hard apparently.

I won't deny, there are some mages/bears in this game that have such a good ping that the ring doesn't make much difference when fighting them. Maybe some have that much skill? Idk if its true, maybe. However, the vast majority of 3pc wearers are very bad, but they rely on their magor/warat/3pc combo to save them. Not to mention all the account buyers...

Of course 3pcs rings make some difference in real close fights, but mostly players who have them, just already play longer and are more skilled at pvp, which is actually the main reason for their wins...and you cant tell me that a lv 80 player wins 80% of the games because of founders helm...

Marika1
02-08-2016, 06:45 AM
What i've said could be taken even one step further...300+ int requirement to wear magor (only mage can wear), 300+ str for warat (only bear class), 300+ dex for arzac (only bird). No more warat mages and no more warat dex bears. Everyone plays their class. Simple.

Adxe
02-08-2016, 07:48 AM