PDA

View Full Version : Learning new classes

plpr
02-07-2016, 02:36 PM
Just a friendly reminder to the 95% of endgame pvpers there are more classes then just mage thanks-plpr

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yohan Blank
02-08-2016, 05:33 AM
lol bruh chill we all know the endgame mages for pvp is powerful because of its skill and debuffs and how it can nuke, and of course who wants get rekt badly without heal and ms and get a bad kdr, calm yourself it also just depends on how you play and fight mages, think positive lel use your skill range and debuffs for advantages, i guess your using bird and you know birds skills are like 12-16m and mages skills are like 8-14m, no i never used bird lol

humiiii
02-08-2016, 05:45 AM
owell ppl like op classes, just make a mage

Reunegade
02-08-2016, 05:49 PM
lol bruh chill we all know the endgame mages for pvp is powerful because of its skill and debuffs and how it can nuke, and of course who wants get rekt badly without heal and ms and get a bad kdr, calm yourself it also just depends on how you play and fight mages, think positive lel use your skill range and debuffs for advantages, i guess your using bird and you know birds skills are like 12-16m and mages skills are like 8-14m, no i never used bird lol
"lol bruh chill"

proceeds to write a run on about birds being op and having 16m skills

then says "no i never used bird lol"

5/7 troll

Burningdex
02-09-2016, 02:12 AM
What bird skill gets 14m? I and many others only have capped mages, it's not a big deal imo; you say it as if bears and birds haven't had an undisputed top position in PvP. Ik many bears, birds, rhinos and foxes who can beat mages, just learn the class you enjoy the most, stick with it.

Yohan Blank
02-09-2016, 04:46 AM
"lol bruh chill"

proceeds to write a run on about birds being op and having 16m skills

then says "no i never used bird lol"

5/7 troll

i just said the skill range of birds and said nothing about birds being op and what i meant with i dont use birds is i dont use birds for pvp 11/10 full ahaha

Burningdex
02-12-2016, 07:07 PM
i just said the skill range of birds and said nothing about birds being op and what i meant with i dont use birds is i dont use birds for pvp 11/10 full ahaha

afaik the max is 14, in certain situations

Groaning
02-12-2016, 10:34 PM
Yohan AL player confirmed?

BigNoter
02-12-2016, 11:39 PM
@Yohan Blank, you don't even have an endgame account, your highest is a lvl 53 mage lmao

Yohan Blank
02-13-2016, 04:47 AM
@Yohan Blank, you don't even have an endgame account, your highest is a lvl 53 mage lmao

i started over again ofc, lmao for judging, dont be so cocky becuz you got endgame

BigNoter
02-13-2016, 05:07 AM
@Yohan Blank funny because you told me you got your account scammed when trying to sell it

Yohan Blank
02-13-2016, 06:26 AM
@Yohan Blank funny because you told me you got your account scammed when trying to sell it

With Thy maturity I reply to this comment.......I started over again with a new account I suppose, are you too dumb to even have a commonsense?Ofc how can i start again over if my account got scammed?Did you even ask that to yourself?Others will surely think that Ill start over again with a new account because they will think and HAVE COMMONSENSE that how can i start over again if my account got scammed?ofc ill make a new account
Ummmmmmm I smell someone got burnt...��_��

BigNoter
02-13-2016, 07:56 AM
@Yohan Blank cause all that makes sense lol

BigNoter
02-13-2016, 08:02 AM
@Yohan Blank you sound like you're just starting kindergarten.

Yohan Blank
02-13-2016, 09:04 AM
Well really?Because if then i will accept the fact that i sound like starting in kindergarten BUT WITH A COMMONSENSE AND THINKS MATURELY not like an adult like you who is TOO DUMB to understand and DOES NOT HAVE COMMONSENSE, what?you got girlfriend or wife or if none, the people around you?Wtf?!How can they even live with you?!With a person like you?!I better pack up my Wifi and things and leave the house.
Ummmmmm I smell someone got burnt...

BigNoter
02-13-2016, 09:09 AM
@Yohan Blank do you even english? Talk to me when you finish kindergarten, you cretin.

Reunegade
02-13-2016, 09:43 AM
@Yohan Blank do you even english? Talk to me when you finish kindergarten, you cretin.
dont even try vs the almighty yohan blank!!!!11!!!

"um i smell someone got burnted" -yohan blank 2016

Waug
02-13-2016, 09:51 AM
Just a friendly reminder to the 95% of endgame pvpers there are more classes then just mage thanks-plpr

I'd not blame the community, if there's gun to get, only stupid ppls like ourselves would use old school martial art for sake of it's love. STS whenever tried in the last updates they actually failed harder than the previous ones along with other factors that had to make worse with level cap updates, oh well not failed rather I would say they hardly cared about PvP, whenever forum community raises the issue together, I think a lollipop has been served in the name of balance, the lowest thing only that was taken cared about was pve where still a little bit cash was there. with that the majority would love to pose their advantages like this -

I and many others only have capped mages, it's not a big deal imo; you say it as if bears and birds haven't had an undisputed top position in PvP. Ik many bears, birds, rhinos and foxes who can beat mages, just learn the class you enjoy the most, stick with it.

what if I say, mage is the mostly used class in PL history and mages had been most op or not underpowerd class for most of the time and at most of the twink levels too, on the other hand l76 phoenix bow bird was somewhat has been said OP phase of bird and that is the time too, in the history of PL PvP community, PPLs complain hardest because most of the PL pvpers used to play with existing non bird overpowered classes, along with when ppl use to rek an underpowered class for long time or since beginning, they take this as thier skill, they complain harder when when that class ain't underpowerd any more or OP. anyway no offense who enjoying opness would try to justify it, neither there are weakest class exists in endgame only negligible who can ks behind from their guild members.

plpr
02-13-2016, 01:55 PM
I'd not blame the community, if there's gun to get, only stupid ppls like ourselves would use old school martial art for sake of it's love. STS whenever tried in the last updates they actually failed harder than the previous ones along with other factors that had to make worse with level cap updates, oh well not failed rather I would say they hardly cared about PvP, whenever forum community raises the issue together, I think a lollipop has been served in the name of balance, the lowest thing only that was taken cared about was pve where still a little bit cash was there. with that the majority would love to pose their advantages like this -

what if I say, mage is the mostly used class in PL history and mages had been most op or not underpowerd class for most of the time and at most of the twink levels too, on the other hand l76 phoenix bow bird was somewhat has been said OP phase of bird and that is the time too, in the history of PL PvP community, PPLs complain hardest because most of the PL pvpers used to play with existing non bird overpowered classes, along with when ppl use to rek an underpowered class for long time or since beginning, they take this as thier skill, they complain harder when when that class ain't underpowerd any more or OP. anyway no offense who enjoying opness would try to justify it, neither there are weakest class exists in endgame only negligible who can ks behind from their guild members.
The main reason it's worst then ever before is pretty much no hope for a new lvl cap so we are screwed whatever though

BigNoter
02-13-2016, 03:26 PM
@Reunegade i wouldn't dare bahahaha

Yohan Blank
02-13-2016, 09:06 PM

"do you even english?"Wow your asking me that thing if you even have a wrong grammar hahahahaha such kiddo think mature, you need to know more about things in life kid, dont rush things

Burningdex
02-13-2016, 09:08 PM
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 characters

Yohan Blank
02-14-2016, 01:10 AM
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 characters

Yes we also dont care about your post or whatever

BigNoter
02-14-2016, 02:17 AM
@Yohan Blank you sound like a 5 year old, just learning english. Be quiet.

Yohan Blank
02-14-2016, 02:58 AM
@Yohan Blank you sound like a 5 year old, just learning english. Be quiet.

How can you tell i sound like a 5 year old learning english?Can my voice even reach you?Or do you try speaking my posts and imagining that it was my voice WAKEUP DUMBO its your voice, you heard your own voice dont try imaginating it was my voice.
I smell someone got burnt....

BigNoter
02-14-2016, 04:00 AM
@Yohan Blank hahaha i actually laugh at the stuff you write back, you have the attention span of a goldfish.

Yohan Blank
02-14-2016, 05:24 AM
How daring goldfish

BigNoter
02-14-2016, 05:57 AM
@Yohan Blank 'i smell someone got burnt' hahahaha that cracks me up everytime. That makes you sound even more like a 5 year old :)

humiiii
02-14-2016, 06:17 AM
How daring goldfish

you remind me of my 6 years old cousin hehe hes so funny like you..

rekt

BigNoter
02-14-2016, 08:19 AM
I smell someone got burnt...

plpr
02-14-2016, 05:44 PM
Well this got off topic quick.

Yohan Blank
02-16-2016, 04:12 AM
Nah i dont get burned Flames did not even touch me ;) you remind me of a **************************** ;)

Yohan Blank
02-16-2016, 04:16 AM
Communications........so much communications i smell

BigNoter
02-16-2016, 07:10 AM
@Yohan Blank no offence but i honestly can't even take what you say seriously, half the time i laugh at how stupid it is.

Yohan Blank
02-16-2016, 08:30 AM
yeh me too i laugh at your responses half the time but sorry m8 its beyond your knowledge :)

Yohan Blank
02-16-2016, 08:47 AM
Well are you SmdBaby i think i just met you while i was wondering around on the pvp maps?Are you?

Default1732
02-16-2016, 09:02 AM
instead of arguing u guys should don8 to ign: masterb8 and get discount code TEMPO

become legendary at TEMPOSTORM.COM

humiiii
02-16-2016, 10:58 AM
yeh me too i laugh at your responses half the time but sorry m8 its beyond your knowledge :)

Can you stop? i hate reading your posts it's like a waste of time, is there a mute button?

Itoopeo
02-16-2016, 06:36 PM
Everything can be countered(except luck)

But yeah as a bear main I can tell that weapons with execute proc counter str mages, because the double damage proc hits like a truck every time it lands and str mages happen to lack healing power.

Int mages just ice fire the crap out of everything, regardless of the armor or health pool. They dont care if you're a "tank class". They come, use ice drain fire combo and you die.
However lustrious blade of earthen might paired with elite str armors somehow glitches the whole "friggin" skill damage scaling or something. Buffed damage on super mega slash 700? Thats more than birds blast shot ffs! THAT is the answer to int mages mages damage, forcing the mage to use defensive skills before they can really nuke you hehehHEHE! (and hope for dodges)

Good night kids!

Suentous PO
02-16-2016, 08:21 PM
Buffed damage on super mega slash 700? Thats more than birds blast shot ffs!

Lolwhat?
My unbuffed blast is more than 700.

Befs
02-16-2016, 09:19 PM
Nah i dont get burned Flames did not even touch me ;) you remind me of a **************************** ;)

So, I counted the amount of letters there, and there are 28. The only 28 letter word I know is antidisestablishmentarianism, which is basically somebody who wants the Church of England (A reformed Catholic church) to keep its power...

That's certainly an insult I've never experienced before...

Burningdex
02-17-2016, 12:30 AM
So, I counted the amount of letters there, and there are 28. The only 28 letter word I know is antidisestablishmentarianism, which is basically somebody who wants the Church of England (A reformed Catholic church) to keep its power...

That's certainly an insult I've never experienced before...

this... is fantasstic, out of rep, sorry bud

iamthesurvivor
02-17-2016, 12:59 AM
HAHAHA YOHAN YOU FUNNY AF BRO!!111!!
READ WHAT YOU SAID SINCE PAGE 1 YOU FUNNY LEGEND BROTHER!
When are you starting stand up comedy? You'd have a real shot!11!!

Burningdex
02-17-2016, 01:39 AM
perhaps he meant this befs

11. Floccinaucinihilipipification (29 letters)

"the action or habit of estimating something as worthless".

because what you said makes no sense whatsoever.

Itoopeo
02-17-2016, 04:45 AM
Lolwhat?
My unbuffed blast is more than 700.

You cant buff it... And birds with XAR set have like 680 damage on blast.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

Suentous PO
02-17-2016, 08:02 AM
You cant buff it... And birds with XAR set have like 680 damage on blast.

680 is low end with no crit

DocDoBig
02-17-2016, 11:43 AM
Ummmmmm I smell someone got burnt...

Itoopeo
02-17-2016, 03:40 PM
Well 703 lol. My sms and vengeful hit about same damage.
Stomp is 650 and cripple like 620

Suentous PO
02-17-2016, 04:08 PM
Also was holding a talon not bow which would bump it up again, but yeh ur slash is birdlike damage

Itoopeo
02-17-2016, 06:30 PM
Also was holding a talon not bow which would bump it up again, but yeh ur slash is birdlike damage

The bow has same skill damage as talon from my experience... Not sure about it anymore thb ;)

Suentous PO
02-17-2016, 07:50 PM
The bow has same skill damage as talon from my experience... Not sure about it anymore thb ;)

Talon damage 155-162
Sunblessed 251-296

I checked, my blast shot damage goes up a lil farther with bow

kydrian
02-17-2016, 11:32 PM
Talon damage 155-162
Sunblessed 251-296

I checked, my blast shot damage goes up a lil farther with bow
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160218/f04fc05470e5197121c1417efd3d187b.jpg

. . . . . . . .

Paperama
02-18-2016, 05:37 AM
can we all just leave alone Yohan Blank because look i dont know who you people are with, and he was just suggesting or giving an opinion by far in his first post here, lets not just insult or make jokes about him, and what you should have do is to correct him not bully or insult more.

DocDoBig
02-18-2016, 07:17 AM
^ welcome to the internet

Waug
02-18-2016, 09:29 AM
can we all just leave alone Yohan Blank because look i dont know who you people are with, and he was just suggesting or giving an opinion by far in his first post here, lets not just insult or make jokes about him, and what you should have do is to correct him not bully or insult more.

TBH It was a Clapping & Yohan made it possible with one hand, others made another hand. His original post itself was contradictory, lack of knowledge & based on predictions, I replied that and then deleted my post after seeing otherS bushing him for that & I actually hate to see ppls bullying weaker but then the way he tried to justify everything in an arrogant way even though it's clear from his posts that he's much newer to this game then the ppls hes arguing with, I did not defend him either, I would at some point :P tho this kinda pathetic when everybody jumped like that on someone.

whoever ur a freind of him, or ur another acc xD or just neutral person :P

Waug
02-18-2016, 09:44 AM
Well obviously itoopeo cares.. he asked the question.

Please leave your 2007 memes for another time, ty

Lel, It's kinda funny when someone senior intimidate another one (junior) for doing something that most probably he learned from that senior.

----------------------------
welcome to the society and

welcome to the internet

Paperama
02-18-2016, 09:51 AM
no im really new to this game....and i think he got pissed with the comments given to him thats why he became arrogant because it is really hurtful that everyone was just bashing him or not or maybe a single one is defending him, btw i dont defend nor bash Yohan

btw how do you get that message under the line thing?how do you put them?XD

Suentous PO
02-18-2016, 09:53 AM
Well obviously itoopeo cares.. he asked the question.

Please leave your 2007 memes for another time, ty

I smell someone got burnt

Itoopeo
02-18-2016, 10:53 AM
no im really new to this game....and i think he got pissed with the comments given to him thats why he became arrogant because it is really hurtful that everyone was just bashing him or not or maybe a single one is defending him, btw i dont defend nor bash Yohan

btw how do you get that message under the line thing?how do you put them?XD

Signature in profile settings.

Burningdex
02-19-2016, 02:33 AM
Lel, It's kinda funny when someone senior intimidate another one (junior) for doing something that most probably he learned from that senior.

----------------------------
welcome to the society and

hehehehe, was waiting until someone said something

Paperama
02-19-2016, 03:28 AM
Signature in profile settings.

Thank you!!!