PDA

View Full Version : Is your V Cast Apps Working.

Kyle Wise
06-29-2011, 11:57 AM
It seems quite a few people are having problems getting the V Cast Apps Application to work.

I am making this thread to see how many of you can actually browse for apps within the application and not get errors.

BTW I have the Commando, X, And OG Droid. All not working. I did have verizon troubleshoot the commando as it is the only one actually on my account.

apoceq
06-29-2011, 12:40 PM
Doesnt work. Fully OTA'd bone stock fascinate. 2.2..

Weak_Sauce
06-30-2011, 10:03 AM
mine would not work to save my life, I just kept getting error messages but I used the link provided in another thread to download the newest version and I am good to go! I officially do not like vcast.

Junside
06-30-2011, 11:22 AM
I must have a weird version of V Cast because all I see are options to upload stuff from my phone. It might be because I'm using a rooted Droid 2 running 2.1. I'm currently downloading a 2.3 rom and see if that will work. There is no place to get additional apps inside my V Cast

Weak_Sauce
06-30-2011, 12:02 PM
You seem to be in vcast media manager not vcast apps.

Junside
06-30-2011, 01:10 PM
Yeah I think that was it. I got the app from the other thread and it had trouble connecting. I'll have to wait until it's up again

romgar1
06-30-2011, 02:26 PM
My vcast on my phone works but the one I downloaded from the Verizon site yesterday worked one day and now just gives me error messages. So on the poll I pick option D or A and B