PDA

View Full Version : sts please help me

chummier248
02-07-2016, 07:17 PM
guys and sts can you resolve this promblem when i download Arcane legends on my windows vista through chrome and when it got done i opened it the game said i needed to update something and now i cant play :( please help

Dragoonclaws
02-07-2016, 07:25 PM
guys and sts can you resolve this promblem when i download Arcane legends on my windows vista through chrome and when it got done i opened it the game said i needed to update something and now i cant play :( please help

So you've been trolling around random posts for this thread...

1- Try restarting your PC

2- Check Chrome version and update it if needed.

3- Maybe if you send us a screenshot of the window that show you the need to update something... might help us target the problem.

4- There is a section for bugs and problems, you might want to post your thread in the right section to be sure you get the needed help.

5- Send an email to support@spacetimestudios.com (they are pros and might help you better then we do).

Schnitzel
02-07-2016, 08:33 PM

Y U NO Troll Back?!

Dragoonclaws
02-07-2016, 08:37 PM
Y U NO Troll Back?!

Cthulu will RIP him next week

chummierfrog248
02-07-2016, 09:19 PM
What you guy talking about trulle? Lol what? How I trulle?

Dragoonclaws
02-07-2016, 09:54 PM
What you guy talking about trulle? Lol what? How I trulle?

Trulle is a troll

Cthulu is a troll

gues who are the trolls...

oekeone
02-07-2016, 09:56 PM

1- Try restarting your PC

2- Check Chrome version and update it if needed.

3- Maybe if you send us a screenshot of the window that show you the need to update something... might help us target the problem.

4- There is a section for bugs and problems, you might want to post your thread in the right section to be sure you get the needed help.

5- Send an email to support@spacetimestudios.com (they are pros and might help you better then we do).

6- get your computer get it and slam it on the concrete floor and break it and arcane legends will work like never before

Goen
02-07-2016, 10:59 PM
Maybe you need to update your graphic card's driver or not compatible to run AL