PDA

View Full Version : LOVE CRAFTING Event Expectations

Jacinth Jay Geralla
02-08-2016, 12:09 AM
First of all We wanna Know when does Love crafting event came back?

Many people waiting for a good event like before...
Good Event Prize Like New Gems that can be useful in game .
unlike these past Elondrian , Halloween and Winter event all those platinum prizes are "useless" ..
Vanities? what are we gonna supposed do with all of these vanities if your stat's is dumb as hell...we don't need "Dope" vanities , We don't need some "Bling-bling"
We Need to boost our stats and make good money for running events.

Sts Lack of ideas?
I don't think so...
Sts can Do more if they want to..

I appreciate the idea in every single of you guys...
I'm just disappointed cause this past events most of the platinum prizes are just vanities and not so worth running for ..Unlike last past Paracelsus event "Paracelsus Stone" , Syrillax Winter Event "Eye of Syrillax" Really useful and really worth for running ..

I Hope you guys will bringing back this kind of event
I expect a lot in this coming Love Crafting Event and The New Expansion
Wish you luck and hope to have a More GREAT Ideas
Thank you

oekeone
02-08-2016, 12:55 AM
146626 I'm waiting for this

Fyrce
02-08-2016, 02:52 AM
I must have missed some really cool gems in last year's lovecraft event. All i got was stupid gold and white vanities :(

*sobs in corner*

I still have strange elixirs that just make me see pink.

*makes eye doctor appt*

Daehanie
02-08-2016, 03:24 AM
Im 1 year with al this month and cant wait for love craft event to celebrate my anniversary lol.. i prefer event with 'things' drop from mobs and bosses so i can spam all map.. waiting for love craft event..... i dont care it just vanity or bla3.. keep it up sts..
*i still use and love my cupid vanity*

Vrazicak
02-08-2016, 03:48 AM
This isn't major event, don't expect anything big, they are releaseing very rare backpack which they say is arcane, but yet you wear it as a vanity, you'll be able to craft it, as well as othet vanity items like last year, if this event was the same like lovecraft last year but with changed vanities, I'd be really happy.

Fyrce
02-08-2016, 08:03 AM
Yep, id be pretty happy farming insanely for new vanities, too! It definitely was fun!

Vixenne
02-08-2016, 09:28 AM
146626 I'm waiting for this

Careful! They might make an Arcane Flapjack XD

oekeone
02-08-2016, 09:52 AM

XD lol true

Dex_addict
02-08-2016, 03:21 PM

Hahaha omg...don't joke! xD
Hmmmm maybe we will see a pink and Silver version of "Romantic robes" and a weapon vanity that shoots lovehearts! You heard it here first ;) lol!

xmami
02-08-2016, 04:25 PM
Yeah to the OP. This event is not a regular event. Unless they changed things around (I hope not)...this event is tier free and no need for energies. It's for good fun. Yes there will most likely be vanities and other goodies. But the point is just to have fun. Consume love lixers and what not. <3