PDA

View Full Version : 1.7.2 Content Update (63089)

asommers
06-29-2011, 03:24 PM
Added Android Market in-app purchase support. You can now purchase Platinum directly within the application!
Added support for the Sony Ericsson Xperia PLAY controller:

L1: Cycle skill row left
R1: Cycle skill row right
LEFT ANALOG PAD: Move player
RIGHT ANALOG PAD: Move camera
SELECT: Health Potion
START: Mana Potion
Menu: Menu
DPAD UP: Chat
DPAD DOWN: Untarget
DPAD LEFT: Cycle target left
DPAD RIGHT: Cycle target right
X: Attack
CIRCLE/TRIANGLE/SQUARE: Skills

Reserving your Pocket Legends character name in Star Legends is no longer available.

apoceq
06-29-2011, 03:24 PM
First~! Now easir to spend money :P

Jsaieagle
06-29-2011, 03:28 PM
I'm a ios user but thanks. :)

thugimmortal
06-29-2011, 03:32 PM
SWEET :)
Oh for so looong i have waited for this Iap
Thanks devs your the best

JaytB
06-29-2011, 03:36 PM
I can imagine it must be really cool to play with a 'real' controller. I hope it becomes a great success :)

CrimsonTider
06-29-2011, 03:38 PM
*Sniff Sniff

Smell that?? I smells like a new game is about to pop up! Get your popcorn ready!!

Lesrider
06-29-2011, 03:38 PM
I can imagine it must be really cool to play with a 'real' controller. I hope it becomes a great success :)

Personally, I don't understand why someone would want to scroll through skills instead of just tapping them

JaytB
06-29-2011, 03:43 PM
Personally, I don't understand why someone would want to scroll through skills instead of just tapping them

Ow lol, I must've read over that... I love my iPad again :D

Edit: I can imagine they would be pwnd in pvp LOL

thugimmortal
06-29-2011, 03:51 PM
Google IAP only supports credit cards in the uk ?
Is it the same in the USA ?

I thought it supported SMS payment or direct billing.
Im so disapointed right now :(

Derajdefyre
06-29-2011, 03:55 PM
Thank you, STS. I am updating now. I can't wait to try out the Play controls!

octavos
06-29-2011, 04:46 PM
When the phone is close everything works, but the sound isn't working well. music works tho.

when its opened to show the controls, the two touch pads are unresponsive. i cant move.

am i doing something wrong? please help.:confused:

null_void
06-29-2011, 04:46 PM
Google IAP only supports credit cards in the uk ?
Is it the same in the USA ?

I thought it supported SMS payment or direct billing.
Im so disapointed right now :(

To the best of my knowledge, the availability of carrier billing is dependent upon agreements between Google and the carrier in question. For example, I don't believe they allow carrier billing with Verizon. If you let me know which carrier you use, I'll scour the internet to see if I can find any info on it.

thugimmortal
06-29-2011, 04:59 PM
To the best of my knowledge, the availability of carrier billing is dependent upon agreements between Google and the carrier in question. For example, I don't believe they allow carrier billing with Verizon. If you let me know which carrier you use, I'll scour the internet to see if I can find any info on it.

Ok thanks my network is called Giffgaff its a part of the O2 network in the UK.
If Giffgaff isnt supported could you Check for O2 as I use the same vouchers to topup my credit.

jaminn
06-29-2011, 05:11 PM
As I was downloading the update I looked at the pictures of pocket legends on android and I got upset it says customize your character and shows a picture of droid...I want droid lol wish I had a forum durring the haikus

Tvis
06-29-2011, 05:23 PM
One more step towards Star Legends. This is going to be the longest 2/3 weeks EVER!! Devs, why can't we say a week beta and let it rip?!

mike1298
06-29-2011, 05:24 PM
I can't download the update. I also tried deleting the app the reinstalling and still won't download. I miss PL already hah!

thugimmortal
06-29-2011, 05:42 PM
I can't download the update. I also tried deleting the app the reinstalling and still won't download. I miss PL already hah!

If its thd patch email support.
http://tapatalk.com/mu/52848bfc-aa3c-f586.jpg

If its the apk try this one from the forum ive got no clue if its the updated apk but it usually is.
http://auth.pocketlegends.com/download/PocketLegends.apk

if not try getjar.com and download from there

Sent from my GT540 using Tapatalk

mike1298
06-29-2011, 05:59 PM
That didn't work either.

Keeps saying that the item can't be found on the market.

thugimmortal
06-29-2011, 06:22 PM
That didn't work either.

Keeps saying that the item can't be found on the market.

weird i downloaded from the market ok

I think it would be best to email support then

Arterra
06-29-2011, 07:01 PM
...my sound died. Music is out, but sometimes pops back up. Entering a window seems to kill it tho. Sound effects aare just gone. Other android users agree on these problems.
/nookColor

Jayche
06-29-2011, 07:16 PM
Kinda hope these phones dont get upper hand in things (controls wise) as to a touch screen device. :/

Whirlzap
06-29-2011, 07:50 PM
Imagining full dex birds just killing a mage that is still scrolling to press firestorm

Kakatoa91
06-29-2011, 07:54 PM
Cant patch... aaaahh...

Hate to go in bug section...

Antz.indapantz
06-29-2011, 08:42 PM
I tried downloading off the regular spacetime option
then getjar and uninstalled reiestalled severall times its busted ive never had a problem with updates till now

Corpser
06-30-2011, 07:06 AM
i take it the skills are in rows of 3 then

also that wont be too bad cycling and pressing x o[]

Hered
07-01-2011, 02:25 PM
Hello, I have been playing this on my Xperia Play and the controls are very nice. I would suggest some options for customizing the scheme. The most important one being, IMO, different options for using skills. I would prefer pressing and holding the shoulder buttons in combination with the square, triangle, circle button to perform an ability. For instance, holding Left should would bring up page 2, and then you would press an ability button, holding right would bring up page 3, and holding both down would bring up page 4. I think it would make it less cumbersome then scrolling to a certain page, pressing the ability button, then scrolling back to your main page, etc.

Zaltiar
07-01-2011, 07:26 PM
Market in app purchases? Yu gaiz are the best! :D

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

And.My.Axe
07-01-2011, 08:48 PM
...my sound died. Music is out, but sometimes pops back up. Entering a window seems to kill it tho. Sound effects aare just gone. Other android users agree on these problems.
/nookColor

Experiencing same problem as well. Using a task killer to end PL and then restarting the app seems to bring the sound back.
I'm also experiencing increased crashing/freezing with Goldfinger with this update. Anyone else having the same issues?

Sent from my Rooted Nook Color using Tapatalk.