PDA

View Full Version : I am happy with StS

Majin Vineet
02-08-2016, 03:12 AM
Thses days we can see lots of complaints against what sts is doing.....

I want to thanks Sts for keeping a important balance...
Balance of keeping game full of enjoyment with/without using real money.

Unlike other games, sts didn't blackmail players to invest real money.

You can use plates to bypass months of hard work. You can get same progress in few minutes which will take months for a f2p.
N if u r f2p, u can still get all those things by farming merching etc.
Sts doesn't makes you feel like a handicap among plate users.

You use plates and make your progress faster and faster , but its not like " you didn't paid that much then you are in weak category "
It all depends upon how smarter you are...

U looted arc weps and found they are not useful then u should wait to see what happens next... Its was your decision to sell it before "other notice that weps are weak and price drops".

One can enjoy as a noob player or can enjoy as hardcore player. Here we get awesome friends and also haters too.. :D and that's all part of fun. :D

We have a awesome community, awesome gameplay... A friendly and enjoyable environment...
Yup sts do some crazy thing like jewel chests but still Arcane legends is a awesome game and we all love it... :)

mesalin
02-08-2016, 04:43 AM
Do you think game is balanced?

<Forgiveness>

xZauiflele
02-08-2016, 04:55 AM
You wanted create diversity through this post bhai. Majority lost gold.

CYC
02-08-2016, 05:34 AM
embracing the faith of free to play, i really cannot complain much about what i have lost during recent updates. i just show sympathy for plat users. The release of arcane weapon and announcement of spring expansion just made them burning plat in combo plat sale stupid. all they got are drastically devalued. and whats the point of buying anything right now? buying bears a lot of risks. just farm n wait to see whats gonna happen. dont know why the 10 level cap increase makes me feel the game is dying. missing lv 41 time, the best time of AL.