PDA

View Full Version : Check Total Kills for new Elite APs

Zorev Gnoz
02-08-2016, 05:31 AM
Sts, please do make a list of how many mobs / bosses have we killed in elite so it's easier for us to refer whenever we want.
I can see stars popping out after the mobs are killed.
You can make different coloured stars for different places and maybe show them in the inventory area.
OR
You can keep update on the APs screen just beside the APs name or wherever you seem fit.

It's a lot easier to keep track and we can know how many mobs / bosses to kill.
Please make it possible STS thanks.

mesalin
02-08-2016, 05:54 AM
They already said they can't do that

<Forgiveness>

Hartholzwurm
02-08-2016, 01:17 PM
They dont said they cant do....they said they WILL NOT do. Small words but big difference. Its boring 2 bosskill without counter. Thumbs down for STS...

Dex_addict
02-08-2016, 03:13 PM
They dont said they cant do....they said they WILL NOT do. Small words but big difference. Its boring 2 bosskill without counter. Thumbs down for STS...

Have they said they won't do this? I haven't seen a thread saying that so can you plz post the link if there is one? The last thing I remember reading was that they were taking feedback about it into consideration and would look into it, I really hope this can be fixed as it is annoying not knowing how far away or close you are to achieving the ap.

Ssneakykills
02-08-2016, 04:25 PM
They could turn the aps into quests and give the quests a counter like the daily elite ren quest?

mesalin
02-08-2016, 04:32 PM
They could turn the aps into quests and give the quests a counter like the daily elite ren quest?
Nice idea
Quests like kill 100 mobs and you'll know how far are ya

<Forgiveness>

Ssneakykills
02-08-2016, 04:44 PM
Nice idea
Quests like kill 100 mobs and you'll know how far are ya

<Forgiveness>

Exactly it's not like they are implementing a new counter as other quests alrdy have a kill counter

Dex_addict
02-08-2016, 05:31 PM

Yeh i'd be happy with something like this, good idea :)

bonjovi3223
02-08-2016, 11:25 PM
Even though I agree with the counter idea, I think the whole darn ap thing was a really silly idea. I mean, how can you send ppl into such mindless grinding.

Ssneakykills
02-09-2016, 02:39 AM
Even though I agree with the counter idea, I think the whole darn ap thing was a really silly idea. I mean, how can you send ppl into such mindless grinding.

Then that I agree with it kinda makes me think they did this so people played the old maps again instead of putting actually loot in the old maps and scaling them up like which was suggested by candylicks.