PDA

View Full Version : in the war of the femme fieras 3

Russel Dapat
02-08-2016, 06:20 AM
While in the snowpeak mountain the femme fiera infiltrated the school disguised as the frost mages, the femme fiera convinced a large number of frost mages to join them by using the skeleton cult's knights which they allied with before, silknight was pleased, she sent femme fieran sorcerers to recruit the sorcerers in Arlor, one notable sorcerer that was recruited was krodo, he had an pact with lord Mardrom in exchange for the knowledge of the dark arts his life force was the price, thus Krodo became an undead sorcerer, silknight allied with lord mardrom to unleash barbrax one of his finest demon servants to Alterra.
with this we'll be able to take over Alterra in no time! said silknight, perhaps we should recruit some of the mercenaries as well? replied the swamp hag, we mustn't those mercenaries might refuse and destroy us replied silknight, but then again if they accept the offer we might be able to destroy the elfguard and enchantresses faster, we must capture many kingdoms for those mercenaries to join us added silknight, I've got a solution! we must infuse one of our strongest weapons to rid of their good once and for all... said the animator, good idea, I've got an weapon from an avian that tried to assassinate me, it is jeweled and i sense enchantments from those enchantresses... they must be desperate to rid of me... said silknight, what are you waiting for? let's break those enchantments and add curses to it already replied the animator, the femme fieran leaders set the bow unto their table and begin chanting incantations handed to them by the warlocks and witches of dark legends, the bow became black and was burning the jewels of the bow became red and infused with magic to suppress all things good in one being, she gave the bow to one of the avian mercenaries and the avian became known as the fiery avian minion, once he took hold of the bow he became an being of hate he became a crow and wore the sentinel of death outfit, the femme fiera was filled with perverse joy for they were planning on doing the same dark magic on one of the elfguard's elite swords, silknight sent a crew of femme fiera to fetch her one of the elfguard's finest swords, the crew of femme fieras disguised themselves as enchantresses again and retrieved one of the swords a few days later, they did the same dark magic incantation making the sword's metal become blood red and causing it to burst into unholy flames having the same effect of the black flaming bow, the femme fiera tricked one of the elfguard's strongest ursans into holding the bow, it caused the ursan to become the fiery ursan minion, silknight made the fiery duo harass some of the townes as well as some of the mercenaries, the femme fiera then began trading with the neighboring countries, trading weapons for weapons, they obtained new and foreign weapons and gave them to the strongest of the femme fieran ranks.
meanwhile in the elfguard and enchantress' meeting... the elfguard are chatting with the enchantresses tactics, plans and information regarding the femme fiera clan.
i have news of traces of the femme fiera's new hideout said one of the elfguards, and may that be? replied the royal magician, we have found out that the femme fiera may possibly be trading with the other countries due to the fact that the necromancers and arcanum grounds are infested with demons, zombies and undead sorcerers. that is very dreadful news replied the elf queen, truely, and we have also found out that there are two traitors. replied the elfguard knight, and whom may that be? replied one of the enchantresses, there is an ursan corrupted with dark magic he was one of our strongest ursans, and an avian corrupted with dark magic as well, he used to be a mercenary replied the elf guard knight, they have been controlled by the femme fiera due to them deceiving them replied the ursan knight, we will secure our forces so we cannot be tricked once again replied the elf queen, whilst the elf guard and enchantresses were having an meeting the femme fieras observed their meeting, thus the femme fieras knew what to do against the elfguard and enchantresses, silknight was told of what the elfguard and enchantresses discussed so the femme fieras decided to have a lower profile until they were in a much more advantageous position to strike, until then the femme fieras' leaders were hidden for only a few months, because the frost mages were getting lesser because of the mercenaries defeating some of the frost mages, silknight shall decide what to do in the meeting she will attend.
good evening fellow femme fieras i silknight will propose a plan today. i will send the finest of the femme fieras to assassinate the elf queen on the enchantress' festival to be held next month those who prove to be the very strong members of the femme fiera shall have the honor of assassinating the most influencial enchantress. announced silknight, the femme fieras' apprentices begin chatting excitedly, i will also announce that we will be recruiting more sorcerers for the femme fiera to increase our chances of destroying the elfguard and enchantresses
and since our trading with the neighboring countries' evil mage clans has gone quite well i will be assigning to each rank a new weapon added silknight, and with that the femme fieras was
victorious in securing a way to weaken the elfguard and enchantress forces.