PDA

View Full Version : New arcane staff

Hallweeen
02-08-2016, 10:46 AM
I just bought the new arcane staff and was testing it. And was wondering if the concrete (that's not what it's called) bless should cost me mana. Cuz I like my mana. Just wondering.

Vixenne
02-08-2016, 10:54 AM
Yeah it costs mana.

Morholt
02-08-2016, 11:19 AM
It should cost mana, as it is a spell--not a proc, nor your auto attack.

Ebezaanec
02-08-2016, 11:27 AM
The mana cost might be a bit too much though lol. It takes 7% of my mana (about 542 mana) which is more than double that of fireball/timeshift (224 mana). I like the consecrate spell visually and functionality wise, but it's gonna take some getting used to. Gonna have to work out a new skill strategy that incorporates charging auto-attack and chugging mana potions more often.

On different note though, I haven't seen the effectiveness of the "Dragon Bite" DoT. Need some more testing for that.

mesalin
02-08-2016, 11:50 AM
It's extra skill. You use 5 not 4 skills at same time. Don't mind 7% mana [emoji14]

<Forgiveness>

Hallweeen
02-08-2016, 02:24 PM
The mana cost might be a bit too much though lol. It takes 7% of my mana (about 542 mana) which is more than double that of fireball/timeshift (224 mana). I like the consecrate spell visually and functionality wise, but it's gonna take some getting used to. Gonna have to work out a new skill strategy that incorporates charging auto-attack and chugging mana potions more often.

On different note though, I haven't seen the effectiveness of the "Dragon Bite" DoT. Need some more testing for that.
Yas it takes a little too much mana imo :/ but I tested the DoT it rarely procs. You can tell because a skull will appear by the enemy

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk