PDA

View Full Version : Your Friend List

Zaizor
02-08-2016, 12:30 PM
I recently cleaned out my friend list of non-active, non-chatting friends. I was wondering, how many friends in game do you have on your list? Not guildies, but "friends," the people you chill and chat with or farm and battle event bosses.

I've cleaned out some once-very-active, but now gone and I'm down from 30+ to 14, that includes people's alts. I miss a few of them, we used to team up, farm, and chat/joke around. Now I only have a handful left...

Dragoonclaws
02-08-2016, 12:34 PM
There are few types of people:

- The normal guy who adds only people who become real and useful friends

- The guy who spams friend requests

- The guy who accepts everyone's friend request

- The guy who has a collection of 2387612349182731 friend requests

Zaizor
02-08-2016, 01:03 PM
There are few types of people:

- The normal guy who adds only people who become real and useful friends

- The guy who spams friend requests

- The guy who accepts everyone's friend request

- The guy who has a collection of 2387612349182731 friend requests

I'm the first on that list, I turned off my accepting friends because at one time I had 900 on that list, and usually I have to dig to find the one I want to accept. It's easier for me to meet someone, and then send them a request...

mesalin
02-08-2016, 01:10 PM
I have 50-60 ( half of them is another characters of friends) so hmm 20 maybe 25 friends.

<Forgiveness>

Zylx
02-08-2016, 01:13 PM
Im a mix between 1 and 4

Zaizor
02-08-2016, 01:22 PM
Im a mix between 1 and 4

Exclusive club, lol!

Rinjani
02-08-2016, 10:13 PM
I have about 100 in list but most of them not active anymore.:( Geezz should i retire too? Lol :)

Hallweeen
02-09-2016, 09:39 AM
I have like 6k on rogue (lag is crazy gotta delete them) and like 200 on mage (cleaning that one too)

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Zaizor
02-09-2016, 10:12 AM
I have like 6k on rogue (lag is crazy gotta delete them) and like 200 on mage (cleaning that one too)

6K?! Woof.

I notice these days people aren't as chatty as they seem to be in the past. I made quite a few friends hunting wrathjaw/snaggletooth eggs, we'd chat as we ran and make jokes. But these days, if you try to have fun and chat during runs, people say things like "shut up noob" or leave the area because they think you're slowing them down (and I'm a warrior, I've actually seen people leave KM3 before the timer and say "Ugh, warrior? No" even though I run KM3 in a minute to minute and a half, LOL). Has this really become such a heavy grind that we can't have even talk anymore?

Hallweeen
02-09-2016, 10:14 AM
6K?! Woof.

I notice these days people aren't as chatty as they seem to be in the past. I made quite a few friends hunting wrathjaw/snaggletooth eggs, we'd chat as we ran and make jokes. But these days, if you try to have fun and chat during runs, people say things like "shut up noob" or leave the area because they think you're slowing them down (and I'm a warrior, I've actually seen people leave KM3 before the timer and say "Ugh, warrior? No" even though I run KM3 in a minute to minute and a half, LOL). Has this really become such a heavy grind that we can't have even talk anymore?
I always run with warrs! I always like to have 1 on my team. But I had a lot more till I deleted some

Gouiwaa9000
02-09-2016, 10:28 AM
Lol , currently I have 5 friends ( not including alts ) and around 300 friend requests XDXD idk why I keep them there Xd

Oezheasate
02-09-2016, 10:41 AM
i cant stand having friend requests, i immediately cancel em, that blinking when u check fl to pm a friend is annoying.

Froxanthar
02-09-2016, 10:44 AM
Currently I have is 4. Could have more but they removed me.. [emoji13]

Zaizor
02-09-2016, 11:05 AM
Currently I have is 4. Could have more but they removed me.. [emoji13]

LMAO, I've had good friends delete me too. I had a couple, they'd add me, we'd farm, and then one day I'd go back to chat, and they deleted me... Never gave me a reason either. Oh well.

i cant stand having friend requests, i immediately cancel em, that blinking when u check fl to pm a friend is annoying.

I thought it was annoying while I was trying to auction or chat, I'd get constantly flooded with requests, and then the one person I wanted to add, I'd have to scroll through 900+ requests just to find them. It's easier to auto-deny requests now and add them myself...

mistery
02-09-2016, 11:21 AM
Usually only 10 online

Daehanie
02-10-2016, 02:00 AM
Currently.. 87.. 30 of them still active and chatting and hunting together.. the rest.. already delete the game.. retired.. mia.. i didnt delete them coz when i miss them i will see their name and flashback.. coz all my fl is my bestfriend and never simply add people without asking them.. 😊 well u eill get new friends when there is event.. haha ikr

Wazakesy
02-10-2016, 03:18 AM
I only have about 2 friends. Deleted the rest. Didn't give a (beep) because I'm ~1 in dragoon's list. :p

Dragoonclaws
02-10-2016, 07:17 AM
I only have about 2 friends. Deleted the rest. Didn't give a (beep) because I'm ~1 in dragoon's list. :p

Oh hey Wazakezy!!!

Its beeen aaa loooong while xD

Wazakesy
02-10-2016, 07:46 AM
Oh hey Wazakezy!!!

Its beeen aaa loooong while xD

hey buddy how ya' doin'? (I remember saying this to a blonde girl while on a roller coaster once.)

Cursebaby
02-10-2016, 07:49 AM
Yea i have literally 0 friends in my friend list..*cries

zauilet
02-10-2016, 08:19 AM
I can honestly say that my best friends were on my warrior when i was lv 9 those r my true friends i still remember tbeir names even if i didnt play for 2 months here they are :
Ultranub
Lmpossible
Ganace
Anukunu(best friend)
Unknowntears(best friend)
Jetlagged(acc hacked by a stupid person whos name starts from W i hope all know who im talking bout i mentioned name earlier on forums too)
Shylocks
Miniaturix
Skinxhead
Topsorc
Im real real sorry if i forgot smones name of my friend on my twink cause i didnt play for many months
Sadly i had to quit lv 9 cause of a guild nd aftr that unknown qjjt game too nd my interest on my twink grew weaker i can say i didnt play my twink for 2-3 months whn i was active
These r best examples of friends who helped me in all situations :)

Ceuidear
02-10-2016, 12:15 PM
As i've mentioned in other thread i got around 160-165 friends in which 30-40% r active & 10% pm me while buying or selling something, other 10% pm me during major events, the rest 20% pm me regulary & 19% of them say.........
XSEND...!!! :p

Fredystern
02-11-2016, 12:24 AM
I can honestly say that my best friends were on my warrior when i was lv 9 those r my true friends i still remember tbeir names even if i didnt play for 2 months here they are :
Ultranub
Lmpossible
Ganace
Anukunu(best friend)
Unknowntears(best friend)
Jetlagged(acc hacked by a stupid person whos name starts from W i hope all know who im talking bout i mentioned name earlier on forums too)
Shylocks
Miniaturix
Skinxhead
Topsorc
Im real real sorry if i forgot smones name of my friend on my twink cause i didnt play for many months
Sadly i had to quit lv 9 cause of a guild nd aftr that unknown qjjt game too nd my interest on my twink grew weaker i can say i didnt play my twink for 2-3 months whn i was active
These r best examples of friends who helped me in all situations :)

Well same with Topsorc he's up from lvl 9 to 22 then to 46 I know him when i played lvl 9 he is a good friend and trusted :)

Zylx
02-11-2016, 12:41 AM
Back before i renamed my main from Kreonitus to Zylx back in Oct 2013, i amassed roughly 1700 friends. Back then i spent a lot of time in Kraag guild castle chatting and i accepted every friend request. Now, i only accept a few and have about 60.

I collect friend requests on my alts named Title and Titanic ;)

Newcomx
02-11-2016, 06:44 AM
I accept all friend request but remove them if they too annoying.

Sent from my Z30 using Tapatalk

Alhuntrazeck
02-25-2016, 10:37 AM
I had about 550 friends. Maybe 50 of them still play now...lol.

Agree with Zaizor though, something's happened to the community :eek:

Three years ago, used to be everyone talked and fooled around in runs and actually made friends with each other. Guess everybody's pro and too cool to talk now? Kind of sad really. I've made some of my best friends while running PvE in early s2 (a large part of that 500).

konafez
02-25-2016, 02:27 PM
I have 1150 friends, no I don't expect them all to bring cake.....

.....but its nice when they do

CouchPass
02-27-2016, 02:56 PM
I have 660 but I only talk to about 200-300 of them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ydqm
02-27-2016, 03:08 PM
I've 6 friends and 4 of them are my alts...

xZauiflele
02-27-2016, 03:13 PM
I had 700 friends and 900pending requests out of 700 fl 10-25 were always online and 30+ were used to talk with me BEFORE i deleted my char LOL. Now i have 90 friends on my warrior rarely 10 online from them and only 1 on my rogue. I am very much bored with game :( Really we should fully utilize our happiest time coz there may be a big misery waiting for us. Less talking friends very few of old friends online and betrayal from good friends made the fun rip. I login> go to klaas> Enter 2-3 elite rengol runs> afk in town > log out. Next login> entered pvp > ping occurred > back to expedition. Zzz Thug life. Looking for some fun :/