PDA

View Full Version : I am SOO Lonely and Helpless!

Clodoveo
06-29-2011, 06:48 PM
I am SO lonely in PL , I have no good friends online who I can ask to farm with or just enjoy....only random people I met online!...I am Chaivecur and I have no friends :C Online...

Recently I got bored with game, I been powerlving so much that I am a COMPLETE Newb about Farming and stuff because at Lvl 55 I want to make money! I don't know what I should, I tried:

Buying Damage elixir and Solo Sand Cave...Got bored
Sewers Banditboy with random teams that failed
Alien 3 with random teams taht failed...

AAAAAAAAAAAAA Help me I want to keep playing but Idk what I should do...I want to make friends and money!! I am pure Int. Give me some tips on farming please and be my friend cough cough : D

Arterra
06-29-2011, 06:52 PM
Make more characters. In fact, I might restarts a mage with a different stat if you still are not comfortable after the powerleveling. Make sure to find a good player along the way and try to go with them. A good place to find buddies is from lost expedition to ao1, as by then they should know how to play, and there frankly are not that many swamp or ao1 games.

Register
06-29-2011, 06:52 PM
Ill be your friend!!! Im bored in PL and need somebody to help level my new main up :) im a level 44 pure dex bird. we can do keeper runs....

xBearSpiritx
06-29-2011, 06:57 PM
The key this is to build a rapport with peeps. Try spending some time getting to know people first... this way you can tell who is genuine and who is not and then build from there.

xBearSpiritx
06-29-2011, 06:58 PM
Ill be your friend!!! Im bored in PL and need somebody to help level my new main up :) im a level 44 pure dex bird. we can do keeper runs....

See, there you go. A nice person offering to help you out already, it aint all doom and gloom ;)

To the OP: Good luck on your ventures :)

noobmigo
06-29-2011, 06:59 PM
Hey, these remind me of dating services. ;) Tripping. Tripping!

I can't necessarily be your friend, but I can help you. :D Acquaintances FTW?

Clodoveo
06-29-2011, 07:15 PM
Yay friends :D

noobmigo
06-29-2011, 07:19 PM
Yay friends :D

Lol. ^^

Fyrce
06-29-2011, 08:20 PM
Um... you know that your problem is powerleveling...

You powerleveled and didn't spend any time talking to people = no friends.
You powerleveled and didn't spend any time dropping items for you to use or sell = no money.
You powerleveled and probably know all of 3 areas in maybe 3 dungeons = no experience.

So you know how to fix it. Someone has already suggested the solution. I have two ideas, one involving your current character and one involving a new character. I think starting new and taking your time would work better and DO NOT brag about your high level character to all the new guys; but even a high level can learn things by returning to previous areas.

So take a character and start again at Forest Haven. If you haven't done the quests, make it your goal to do them. This time also notice the other players. There will be new players who, from the way they play, would make good friends. Friend those. Friend players you enjoy playing with. Talk to them; help them out. Explore Forest Haven. Learn about the bosses; the drops.

Then go to Dark Forest. Then Balefort. Then Fathom. Etc. This should take you quite awhile actually, since friends take time. While you are taking time, you will also be exploring PL, learning your character, and hopefully dropping items to help you make gold.

If you are a normal player, you'll end up with friends, experience and gold during the journey. There are other players out there. Play with them and you'll be friends. You'll notice when you make friends, you suddenly have people to talk to, PL things to talk about, and items to give to each other.

Your goal during this process is not leveling as fast as possible. Your goal is to make friends and explore the world by walking. Maybe you could set a goal of 10 new friends per session and those friends have to come from playing with them. And they have to request you, not you them. Town friend requests do not count unless you have just played with them in a dungeon.

Mkcecil
06-29-2011, 08:27 PM
I am SO lonely in PL , I have no good friends online who I can ask to farm with or just enjoy....only random people I met online!...I am Chaivecur and I have no friends :C Online...

Recently I got bored with game, I been powerlving so much that I am a COMPLETE Newb about Farming and stuff because at Lvl 55 I want to make money! I don't know what I should, I tried:

Buying Damage elixir and Solo Sand Cave...Got bored
Sewers Banditboy with random teams that failed
Alien 3 with random teams taht failed...

AAAAAAAAAAAAA Help me I want to keep playing but Idk what I should do...I want to make friends and money!! I am pure Int. Give me some tips on farming please and be my friend cough cough : D

Add Keasha in game we could go and farm stuff I'm a dex Mage :) and I can be your friend!

Tvis
06-29-2011, 09:59 PM
I had the exact same problem once. I did as several of these guys here said to do. I created a new character and had a blast with it. The low level characters in game are usually new to the game and they are great to be able to meet. They are new and are willing to look for friends. Leveling with them and taking time to meet them will give you something to do and more often than not, you can learn a lot.

So basically, take the advice given before you. Create a new character and meet new people on the way back up to the high campaigns.