PDA

View Full Version : Kraken mines

Juicymango
02-08-2016, 06:06 PM
I realized that a few people leave km3 without using the door. So I thought, okey, they are using the quest probably. But the thing is they remap very fast. Too fast to run the whole way from the quest to the door.

Does anyone of you know how this works?

Mouly
02-08-2016, 06:13 PM
Press back/menu, exit to main menu and then press play. You'll respawn just outside the km3 entrance, but the loading time might be a bit longer with this technique. So if you're close to the exit already I'd recommend using that one instead.

Cray
02-08-2016, 06:15 PM
You open your menu by clicking on your name in the top left corner of your screen, then press quit to menu.
You'll come in the menu u first see when u login. Then u just press the play button. And ull be in the km entrance.

The game remembers the last non-dungeon map uve been in and teleports u there when u exit to menu, so u first gotta exit km3 through the door to let u respawn there.

robetbee
02-08-2016, 07:27 PM
Im looking for this too

Sent from my ASUS_T00F using Tapatalk

Juicymango
02-09-2016, 03:31 AM
Press back/menu, exit to main menu and then press play. You'll respawn just outside the km3 entrance, but the loading time might be a bit longer with this technique. So if you're close to the exit already I'd recommend using that one instead.

You open your menu by clicking on your name in the top left corner of your screen, then press quit to menu.
You'll come in the menu u first see when u login. Then u just press the play button. And ull be in the km entrance.

The game remembers the last non-dungeon map uve been in and teleports u there when u exit to menu, so u first gotta exit km3 through the door to let u respawn there.

Okey thank you very much guys :)

Befs
02-10-2016, 07:19 PM
Also it saves a slight bit of elixir.

Newcomx
02-11-2016, 06:49 AM
Use that after buying pot in guildhall also.. you spawn in last portal. Very efficient especially if you got elixir from klass/shaz

Sent from my Z30 using Tapatalk