PDA

View Full Version : Plat upgrades transferable

Gluttony
06-29-2011, 08:35 PM
I suggest that any plat purchase that is toon locked be changed, make some sort of item that is only stashable. Here are some suggestions:

Adventure's back-pack; for inventory upgrades 50 each*
Auctioneer's satchel; for auction slot upgrades 5, 10 option*
*combine two items that are the same to allow for less clutter.

These two suggestion are for the player who may want to restart their main, but won't simply because they have invested 45 plat for a max inventory or an obscene amount of plat (I don't know the actual number) to max their auction slots. To anyone asking themselves "Why would anyone want to restart their main?" simple answers are to get a better kdr, to make them a lower level or change their class. I'm thinking this suggestion will allow players to transfer their plat slots to another toon and make them a great merchant or farmer.

I would also like to suggest that faces in the magic mirror be offered as "masks" which only means that they can be changed via inventory as easily as a hat or armor. I'm currently very picky about the face that I choose knowing that it's 5 plat spent with no way to reverse my decision unless I'm willing to spend another 5 plat (even to get back to the original).

Lysdexic
06-30-2011, 09:03 AM
I'm definitely for at least moving inventory/auction slots. STS, I'm all for giving you guys the money you deserve, but I'm not rich!

Gluttony
07-10-2011, 05:48 PM
I'm hoping this idea is implemented in Star Legends because of the Plat Packs that are available. For those that aren't in the know, let me clue you in. A SL plat pack contains 4 exclusive armor sets, 1500 credits, 100 power packs, 100 stim packs, 50 additional inventory slots and 10 additional auction slots all for 50 plat (which is one awesome deal); however it is only available for purchased before your toon reaches level 3 or before you complete the tutorial, whichever comes first. The only downside to this deal is that the inventory slots and the auction slots are character locked and for a fresh new game like this it will be difficult to make this decision that will result in a 50 plat loss before a player knows which route they want to take in the game.

Edit: This thread died for PL, but I hope that some of the SL beta testers will chime in with their thoughts to at least get this implemented in one game (or at the very least get the plat back to become available past the level 3 threshold).

TANKKAAR
07-10-2011, 07:57 PM
I think the ability to have ALL toons on one account access ALL auction slots is a great idea! I hate being on my mage and. Having to switch toons just to check my cs slots only to have to switch back to continue farming, lvling, PVP, ect....

Gluttony
07-21-2011, 07:34 AM
So with the new premium starter gear I would really like to see this idea implemented. I mean as it is now, you can give your new toon an awesome boost intitally (with a savings of approx 115 plat), but cannot change your mind later if you decide that you don't like the class you chose or for some reason your toon just isn't the right fit. You would lost the 50 inventory spaces and the 10 auction slots (over $10 by normal standards for a simple mistake).

Perhaps it's just a better idea overall to just have all toons have access to all auction slots. I mean is there a particular reason why they slots are sectioned off to one toon when they are all on the same account? The stash is shared by all, so why not the auction slots?

If you don't know about the new premium starter pack check HERE (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?30983-Premium-Starter-Characters-Coming-to-Pocket-Legends&p=350181).

Mennddoza
07-23-2011, 06:09 PM
Love it... Except the idea combining two items. I'm one of those people who often make mistakes and I most likely will combine something thats extremely rare and end up 1 less of it! haha