PDA

View Full Version : Keeps saying I need to download update

Antz.indapantz
06-29-2011, 08:57 PM
I downloaded the update uninstalled the old one. Then I installed new one it acted as if nothing happened and still showed get update from these it shows android market spacetime studios and getjar. I downloaded and tried to instal the apk files from space time studios and getjar but this app haa never been in my market place pls help I love playin this game ans have never had any problems with updates until now btw at the bottom it dosnt say 2.2 it still says 2.1 as if I never updated

Futumsh
06-29-2011, 09:00 PM
getjar takes a while to update, so may not be available yet.
You should be able to get it from the android market or http://auth.pocketlegends.com/download
It should say 1.7.2.4 if you have the correct one.

Antz.indapantz
06-29-2011, 09:33 PM
Perfect thank you it works one last thing I thought might be worth asking. It may be that I dont have a high end enough android but what should be animation effects when I casts a spell or buff or armor like lvl 30 ice armor or lvl 50 hate helm wont show anything but white blocks instead of a cool looking graphic is there maybe some settings one my phone I can adjust to make the white blocks go away and idk if this matters but my ping is at best lower than 300 and more often in the 300 to 800 range huawei ascend androis 2.1 I think the processor speed was a bit lower than 600 idk exact specs thanks

Futumsh
06-29-2011, 09:39 PM
The white block thing is a bug in the opengl drivers for that device. I think it's additive blending in particular that doesn't work on some Huwei devices.

Antz.indapantz
06-29-2011, 09:57 PM
Okay so in other words I cant do anything about it. I appreciate your help and the fast response time your awsome thank you.